6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dkroos
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tumblr_lr2nvdsL4y1r2hzh6o1_500.gif
    tumblr_lr2nnpHNMJ1r2hzh6o1_500.gif
    tumblr_lr2ntkibY21r2hzh6o1_500.gif
    3344_70762773900_157740_n.jpg
    eyes_138.gif
    BR_DC.jpeg

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago

I like to own the hard copies.. but thanks anyway.
    not a big torrentor here

#52 6 years ago

The vast majority of pinball collectors are Blade Runner fans. It is a cant lose theme with huge possibilities. maybe the license can't be had?

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

I like to own the hard copies.. but thanks anyway.
    not a big torrentor here

I own both. Overkill I guess but I travel with a comp and hard drive.
    Cheers

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from RawleyD:

Sweet. I remember clips of this movie from my very early childhood, and everytime I see it for sale I almost buy it... every single time.
    You all have convinced to buy it! This week I am going to watch this movie! lol
    Pretty excited, I love shit like this

There is a gift box with the three version of the movie, an oragami unicorn and a bunch of other stuff. My family gave it to me for Christmas a couple years ago.

Dan

#55 6 years ago

I just thought of this yesterday. I actually was thinking of re-theming a JM to create a Blade Runner. The futuristic city scape of the playfield is what made me think of it.

#56 6 years ago

Somehow, TheLaw seems to have forgotten his brother is already building a Blade Runner pinball machine?

http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/forum/index.php?topic=702.0

#57 6 years ago

Yeah, I've been watching your work/posts on the PinballControllers forum IronSpider...keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store.

#58 6 years ago

Blade Runner...fantastic movie. I own ALL the versions. It would make a great pin and I'm sure 500 LE's could be sold in 2 days. JJP would not do it as it's not ”Family Oriented” enough, I'm sure. Probably good for Stern. Older film...maybe license would be inexpensive. Sombody on the IN should ask Gary....

#59 6 years ago

This I would Buy NIB

#60 6 years ago

Maybe there will be a Sean Young easter egg: cat suit multiball.

#61 6 years ago

Deckard is not a replicant. He told me. But I feel like one sometimes. And I hate snakes.

#62 6 years ago

I love Bladerunner so much that during film school I had to replicate a scene from a movie of my choice.

Check it out:

http://vimeo.com/31546190

#63 6 years ago

Why would someone want a pin of a guy that killed his girlfriend?

#64 6 years ago

I think the squid abortion scene in Prometheus is one of the best 3 minutes of film ever.

#65 6 years ago

Bladerunner and H.P. Lovecraft are the two unmade pins I'd LOVE to own. Probably a bigger demand for Bladerunner but at least Lovecraft is in the public domain.

#66 6 years ago

HP Lovecraft is the shit! that would make an excellent theme!

#67 6 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

That's awesome!

Blade Runner is one of my favorite films of all time. I've watched it a million times. Love the mood the film sets. Just perfect. Director's Cut version of course.

Vangelis music on a pin?! That would be interesting.

My favorite movie as well...Have purchased it in every format, tape, laserdisc, dvd, blu-ray, etc.
    A true sci-fi classic. I love Rutger Hauer in the movie as well!

#68 6 years ago

You bladerunner fan boys might check out the PC game. It's an adventure game from 1997. It's basically a hybrid of the book and film. The graphics are typical of the time the game was made and there are a few bugs because of today's multicore CPUs, but nothing that ruins the experience.

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

You bladerunner fan boys might check out the PC game. It's an adventure game from 1997. It's basically a hybrid of the book and film. The graphics are typical of the time the game was made and there are a few bugs because of today's multicore CPUs, but nothing that ruins the experience.

I still have it on my laptop. They did a good job of duplicating the mood of the movie. I remember waiting for it to hit the stores. I may have to fire it up again soon.

1 year later
    #70 5 years ago

Looks like Blade Runner 2 might be a reality. If the pin was Tron-ish, that would be sweet! Tangerine Dream with the music -

http://www.firstshowing.net/2014/alcon-entertainment-offers-harrison-ford-to-lead-blade-runner-2/

Post edited by ZenTron: added music link

#71 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZenTron:

Looks like Blade Runner 2 might be a reality. If the pin was Tron-ish, that would be sweet! Tangerine Dream with the music - » YouTube video
    http://www.firstshowing.net/2014/alcon-entertainment-offers-harrison-ford-to-lead-blade-runner-2/
    Post edited by ZenTron: added music link

That would be awesome.

QSS

#72 5 years ago

I agree with PinballShawn, the unicorn is not entirely indicative of Deckard being a replicant, it can also show that the natural-biological brain can also be altered/read in a deterministic manner. But the worst thing about a Blade Runner pinball: so many great lines turned into overly-repetitive voice samples. You would want to own the pinball or the movie, but not both, unless you weren't allergic to repetition (as I am).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 53.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 16.95
    $ 209.99
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 17.99
    Playfield - Decals
    Lermods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 399.95
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside