art1 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20171010-121508 (resized).png
DuneMovie (resized).jpg
gosselin (resized).jpg
brokeback_mountain_ver3 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 9.31.11 PM (resized).png
IMG_1726 (resized).PNG
movie-blade-runner (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 7 years ago

The Martian sucked but Prometheus was a great movie, I'm sure this new Blade Runner will be a good film but I'm only interested in the original, man would I love this beside my Alien LE.

Blade-Runner-blade-runner-30928053-1280-800 (resized).jpgBlade-Runner-blade-runner-30928053-1280-800 (resized).jpg

movie-blade-runner (resized).jpgmovie-blade-runner (resized).jpg

10 months later
#79 6 years ago

Leave Ice alone, I mean he's from Texas, I'm sure he loved this movie.

brokeback_mountain_ver3 (resized).jpgbrokeback_mountain_ver3 (resized).jpg

#129 6 years ago

Wow that Valerian film took a beating, 177mil budget and 40mil return, something didn't work.

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

alerian is like Blade Runner. Masses will NOT like it. It is not Ironman, Spider-Man or Wonderwoman, you need a brain to enjoy it (OK that was sarcastic, but I made my point).

I'm not sure that you need a large brain for it but I don't give a frogs fat ass if the masses like anything, in fact its usually a sign to me that something is great because they hate it, I was talking films with a group of people a couple weeks back and my age group mind you (40s) and only a few had seen Lawrence of Arabia and none of those were captivated by it (in the top 3 films of all time for me), only one other person had seen Dr.Zhivago and its when they were a child and don't remember so the masses are really really stupid. Valerian looks interesting, if the acting is brutal I won't last long but until I see it I won't know. Its amazing to me people would value what critics think let alone the masses.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/blade-runner-2049?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.