art1 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20171010-121508 (resized).png
DuneMovie (resized).jpg
gosselin (resized).jpg
brokeback_mountain_ver3 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 9.31.11 PM (resized).png
IMG_1726 (resized).PNG
movie-blade-runner (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 6 years ago

I didn't enjoy that as much as the trailer for the trailer they released a few days ago.

Let's be honest, looks great, but as soon as you hear the snippets of lame dialogue you can tell this is gonna be a little bit on the weak side.

And yeah, I'll go see it!

4 months later
#108 6 years ago

The name of the thread is "blade runner 2049" not "blade runner club only people who loved the movie can post here!"

Lighten up folks. Ice thinks it sucks? Good for him. Who cares?

As far as it not making money? That's another who cares. Blade runner was an epic flop when it was released in 1982, really don't know what they were expecting. Just like Tron 2 which didn't do gamgbusters box office either. Doesn't mean it's a bad movie.

I'm sure Dune 2 will blow up ticket sales however.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I don't recall seeing the thread named "CrazyLevi post HERE too!"
You're like a fly that buzzes around every room in the house, god damn.

I never buzz into your "for sale" threads and I'm doing you a HUGE favor there.

#131 6 years ago

I'm looking forward this movie. Couldn't care less about box office returns.

Big lebowski made shit!!!

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Gtfo here, Levi. Favor this.
Go exit another tournament early and scream the F word at the top of your lungs in the pintastic parking lot.

Lol. You ever won a circuit event?

No.

You ever sell a game with a badly outgassing dmd as "100 percent working no surprises?"

Ever sell a whodunnit with "perfectly working slot reels" that in fact need to be painstaking taken apart, rearranged and serviced?

Does your definition of "100 percent working, no issues" include a shitload of adjustements, issues, a $200 dmd, and numerous headaches?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Join the gtfo club bro. Plenty to go around. And stop texting me.

Also, where exactly would you suggest I have a post-defeat meltdown? Inside the hall?! Seems like the parking lot is a perfect spot for that kind of thing.

But what do I know. I'm just a guy who knows what "no surprises" means.

Also, last I checked I placed higher than you at pintastic - TWICE - so why would you even bring that up, unless you weren't very bright?

#138 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I would be angry too if I got the boot for no apparent reason.

It is kind of silly. This thread isn't exactly life and death.

2 weeks later
#247 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Seeing that manana.

I gotta ask, isn’t Chan getting a little old for this chop socky stuff? Or can he still pull it off?

6 months later
#286 5 years ago

I watched a pirated stream through my 10-year old Macbook, with an HDMI cable hooked up to an aging 42-inch plasma while sitting in my ratty old La-Z-boy. I watched it late at night and fell asleep, and watched the rest of it the next day. There are other details of the viewing but I've probably told you all enough.

It was pretty good. I kinda forgot the plot already so it couldn't be THAT good. I think I'll watch it again sometime. Maybe on a plane.

Maybe I'm not steeped enough in Blade Runner lore...but...uh...I always thought they were robots, rather than organic. I guess you learn something new every 30 years or so.

#289 5 years ago

Well like...when was this revealed, before they started getting pregnant and shit?

I don't remember anybody in the original movie saying these things were organic. They are "replicants," and their eyes were designed by some dude in chinatown. They are artificial - like robots. Terminators.

Now they are just like us, but replicated? How did I miss this shit?!!

And don't say it was in a fucking comic book or something, that doesn't count.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/blade-runner-2049?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.