Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by snyper2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dbeeson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'm trying to fix a friend's blackout. None of the feature lamps are working. So far I've tested the bottom right connector on the driver board coming from the power board. If I remove the female connector, I get 16-18 volts. If I replace the connector I now get about 1.5v. This tells me the power supply is working fine, but has something to do with the driver board. I also checked voltages on the power board and they were present. The 40pin connector has been replaced (male and female). Anyone ever experience this that might be able to steer me in the right direction?

#3 10 years ago

Thanks for the reply Aladdin. The correct voltage is getting TO the driver board, so this tells me the bridge and fuse(on power board) works.
When I probe 2j4 (16v input from power board) I get a little over 1v, but if I remove 2j4 and probe the female connector I now get the proper voltage (16-18v)

#5 10 years ago

Would that all of a sudden make all of the lamps go out? They all went out at once I was told.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Tools
Pincoder Store

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dbeeson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/blackout-has-no-feature-lamps?tu=dbeeson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.