3ADBAFE4-97B3-433C-9452-3D6084AE10A3 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230107_221419874 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230107_221434908 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230107_221454019 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230107_221502002 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230107_221510169 (resized).jpg
F859EBBA-FD46-4943-B1D3-83AF60C295E7 (resized).jpeg
3244D8F6-E923-436A-B058-5161130DA283 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brijam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#123 7 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm happy to be part of the Blackout owner's group. I really love this game.

Does anyone know if I can just swap in an Imonex coin mech for the original metal ones? I've had a lot of jamming with the metal ones that look like they came with it - they like to trap Canadian loonies on their magnet and cause a jam.

1 week later
#128 7 years ago

Does anyone have pictures of the wiring on their drop target banks? I've got some orphaned wires and I'm thinking that might just be why the drop targets aren't working...

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Oh, do you want a photo(s) of the wiring for the red and/or yellow lighted drop targets?

Yes, exactly that

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Not sure if these will help or not. The first photo is one side of the red mission drop targets, but I couldn't get a good shot on the other side since one of the pop bumper coils was in the way. The other photos are from the yellow mission drop targets, but I had to put my phone in the area and just shoot since I only had time to flip up the playfield tonight.

That's perfect, thank you so much!

5 months later
#186 6 years ago

I'm having a strange issue with my Blackout, maybe one of you has seen it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/blackout-is-blacking-out#post-3847911

5 months later
#271 6 years ago

Where can I buy a couple of those divide by 10 roms? I'd love one for my blackout and firepower!

6 months later
#359 5 years ago

Inkochnito where do we buy these?

4 weeks later
#363 5 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

In the USA it would be wise to buy at Big Daddy Enterprises or Marco Specialties.

I put one in my Pinbot yesterday and it was really easy. I am very impressed at the quality. Thank you for such a great product. Blackout is next...

1 month later
#378 5 years ago
Quoted from llevine5:

*xpost from repair sub, someone suggested I post here! Super happy to have joined the club and looking forward to learning a lot!*
Hi all! I just picked up my first ever pin over the weekend, a Blackout. It was non functional when I bought it, but I managed to get it powered on and semi functional. I am chugging through some play issues right now, but am stuck on drop targets.
When I drop all of the center and right bank targets, each one of them registers individually, but they don't all clear and reset, nor do I get the "Red/Yellow condition". All of the targets will reset when the ball is over, so I know the solenoids work. I also dissassembled and cleaned the targets and circuit cards. In my troubleshooting, I've also discovered that removing and reinstalling the switch column connector on the MPU board will trigger the series completion, reset all the targets, and light up the "Red/Yellow condition" for the Blackout kickout.
I'm scratching my head on this and would appreciate some guidance! Thanks.

Sounds like a bad connector or weak solder on the MPU. Repin the connector and reflow the solder on the MPU.

4 months later
#430 5 years ago
Quoted from funknflow:

you can replace it with that, or literally any other sound you can think of. included with the board is an SD card that has every system 3-7 broken down into thousands of .WAV samples. I took out the 3 highest pitch registers of the background hum (the ones that drive my family up the freakin' wall) and swapped them out with Alien Poker's 3 highest pitch background sounds and it works amazingly well.

This looks very interesting. Some early reviews on the board said that the sounds were strange, what do you think?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Tools
Pincoder Store

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brijam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/blackout-club-fans-welcome?tu=Brijam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.