IMG_1424.jpg
blackoutready-290.jpg
IMG_0438.JPG
IMG_0439.JPG
IMG_0436.JPG
IMG_0435.JPG
IMG_0432-811.JPG
IMG_0434-489.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PPS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

We will be offering a run of Blackout backglasses, silkscreened on tempered glass, with original mirroring, etc. This glass was created using original WMS Art.

If interested, you can enter your info on the pre-reserve form and we will let you know when they arrive and provide detailed pictures of the glass and then you can decide if you want to proceed with purchasing.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/product/blackout-backglass-mirrored/

#14 9 years ago

We will look thru our films as that is the priority to turn those into products - CPR is our main 'go to' playfield supplier, so they would get the bulk of that, which will accelerate what can be done (assuming inserts, wood, etc).

Kim ... as for ETA, it should be soon, we literally got a call on Friday from a guy wanting them to the point he was going to run them and asking for permission, and over the weekend I dug around and found the films, and by Weds we had the artwork just about ready to screen. So, *hopefully* in Nov they will be available, but anything can happen ...

rick

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Any chance of solar fire plastics or PF? Looking forward to some awesome stuff for WMS 3-7 pins!

We will look for Solar Fire stuff and see if anything is there ...

rick

#21 9 years ago

Good news, it looks like we may be able to have them ready for Chicago Expo but will likley want to bring only the quantity for people who would want to pickup at the show. The rest would be shipped to PPS and then we ship from there.

If interested in that, please email me (name, phone #, qty) and we will try to arrange that it be there at Expo! Then they would be at the PPS/MMR booth in the vendor area and you can pay for them then after looking at them finished.

[email protected]

#23 9 years ago

$25 is about what it costs to ship.

#25 9 years ago

you can wait until you see the backglass and decide for yourself if probably the best answer.

rick

#36 9 years ago

I wonder if you guys know what you are talking about - Stu is right, it is not 'chrome paint' ... it's really simple - wait until you can see it and if you like it buy it.

#38 9 years ago

any glass of today needs to be tempered, which cannot be cut. I'm not aware that it is easy to get correctly sized mirrored glass?

1 week later
#54 9 years ago

Only the blockout layer to put on ... we will have a few at expo to sell and to show. About 3 weeks from inception to completion.

[email protected]

blackoutready-290.jpgblackoutready-290.jpg
3 weeks later
#62 9 years ago

Our large batch of Blackout glasses have been shipped to us, so will be here to ship out early next week. Now onto Gorgar!

[email protected]

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but will PPS have a booth at Allentown in 2015 with backglasses for sale?

Likely not. We are in California, so it's a little bit of a long road to bring stuff to Allentown. We may find someone who resells some of these items, but with over 2000 different items that we make the challenge is bringing the right stuff to shows for people to buy.

rick

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I don't suppose you guys found the films for the Paragon backglass by chance?

We've found the playfield films, not sure yet about the backglass yet ...

1 week later
#71 9 years ago

Should be arriving here in the next day or so, so last call as there are a limited amount of backglasses per run. If you are interested, then fill out the pre-reserve and we will hold one for you.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/product/blackout-backglass-mirrored/

thanks,
[email protected]

#73 9 years ago

They are here, we are just waiting on custom boxes ;-( I'm told about 1 week max.

rick

#76 9 years ago

yes, as soon as I am about to get the packaging, I will send to all that pre-reserved.

thanks
rick

1 week later
#86 9 years ago

The orders were delayed due to the box maker, so we have some going out today and more when we get more boxes, hopefully in a couple of days, that is the reason for the delay as we are not going to ship these in inferior boxes.

#88 9 years ago

We have the caps made, so we will see if we can queue this one up for the artwork, etc.

rick

2 weeks later
#100 9 years ago

We are NOW (yes) able to ship the BLACKOUT backglasses internationally (Canada, Europe, AU, etc).

We have some left, but not many, so if any international orders want one, please order them on the site.

There may need to be an shipping cost adjustment up/down based on actual, but we can handle that before we ship the item.

thanks,
[email protected]

#102 9 years ago

The Blackout is the 'original' thickness, as I'm not near them right now as it's 11PM, I'm not sure exactly what that is ...

rick

1 year later
#106 7 years ago

We have run some more and they will be here in a few weeks ...

1 month later
#113 7 years ago

They are done and getting shipped hopefully next week with more Gorgar as well as the new Alien Poker, so very soon.

rick

#114 7 years ago

fyi ... we had run out and got some more in shipment to us now, so if anyone missed out ...

1 year later
#141 6 years ago

Yes, we just received new supply of Blackout backglasses.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PPS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/blackout-backglass-repro?tu=PPS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.