Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 734 posts
  • 196 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 053 (resized).jpg
    BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 068 (resized).jpeg
    Demo Man etc 037 (resized).jpg
    My baby's (resized).jpg
    Biker Babe (resized).jpg
    Medievil Mad- Chopper , Girls etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Jackbot ,, (resized).jpg
    Getaway 003 (resized).jpg
    Getaway 002 (resized).jpg
    Getaway , Yamaha R6 731 (resized).jpg
    Girls , TG , Chopper , DM 036 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 018 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , School etc 004 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 051 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 047 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scooter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 12 years ago

Nice Tile work BR.

11 months later
    #213 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

BLACK_ROSE said:I'm the Guy drink-n the Blueberry Shine.. A Few good gulp's and 10 min- later
    No-way i can Keep my eYe on a Pinball ... LOL

Hey BR you’re the only guy I know that has ever had moonshine, as they don’t have it here in Australia. I always wondered what that rot is like, is it just like strong rum or does it really make the moon shine?
    If i go to the states some time I am gunna check it out.

Strait Corn Liquor , some is Smooth that has Fruit in it , and the Strait Shine is Harsh and will hit you Quickly !! The ATF is Cracking down Hard on Moonshiner's ,, It's getting Harder to get it.. But I have my connection's !! My Fav- is Apple Pie Shine !! I usually get Blueberry ...

LOL! Corn Liquor,mountain dew,white lightening,moonshine etc is pretty much the same thing kind of like non aged Whiskey and not watered down and made by the light of the moon to avoid revenuers.Every shiner was a little bit different and some shine could be unhealthy as it was made with unsanitary equipment. A lot of moonshiners from the hills of Kentucky and Tennesee which is also where the majority of Sour mash Whiskey is made.
    Pinball scores are bound to go down when drinking moonshine! Yahoo mountain DOO!!

#228 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I want a Tron or something I haven't Had.. Maybe a SM ..

You need a SM BR ,It would fit you well(fast and furious with several clear goals to achieve) would also compliment your oncoming acdc

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scooter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black_roses-gameroom-garage?tu=scooter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.