Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 734 posts
  • 196 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 053 (resized).jpg
    BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 068 (resized).jpeg
    Demo Man etc 037 (resized).jpg
    My baby's (resized).jpg
    Biker Babe (resized).jpg
    Medievil Mad- Chopper , Girls etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Jackbot ,, (resized).jpg
    Getaway 003 (resized).jpg
    Getaway 002 (resized).jpg
    Getaway , Yamaha R6 731 (resized).jpg
    Girls , TG , Chopper , DM 036 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 018 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , School etc 004 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 051 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 047 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gonefishinlvmsg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 week later
    #25 12 years ago

Dude, do you have a real job or do you just buy, sell and shop pins for a living?

Nice "ride"!

#30 12 years ago

Hmm, can you come restretch the carpet in the house I'm buying in a couple of weeks and maybe deliver a few cool pins?

#35 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Do you have a Boat ? Let's go out and catch some Grouper or anything... a Buzz !!!

Wellcraft 210 Coastal. I posted a pic on the fishing thread. Just getting into the ocean fishing thing though.

#40 12 years ago
    Quoted from Brokedad:

I think we should give you the "trophy" for the "Most Changing Collection"

Yeah and it's not even close. So, BR, do you care to comment on "flame polishing"? How is this done?

#43 12 years ago

Wow, cool! I'd have to work up a lot of courage to take a flame to my plastics though.

#49 12 years ago

Wow, another neat-looking pin I never knew existed! If it's fun does that mean you keep it more than a week, BR?

P.S. Please find another I500 dirt cheap! I'll pay a good finder's fee!

#55 12 years ago

Awesome! Can't wait to host my first pinball party. Got six Pingulps on order!

What'd your friend say about the I500?

4 months later
    #138 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

DW ,, I turned 1 down when i bought Who Dunnit, he offered it to me for $ 500.00 .. The Pin played , but the Rais-n Gizmo up front was All locked up.. I Turned it down.. It had the factory turning topper as well.. I kinda wished i would've bought it..

If it had a factory wobble head then it was one of the prototypes - very rare. More likely it was one of the kits that someone installed later.

They make everything to fix those mini-playfields, including the playfield itself and the motor. I had to replace mine because the gearbox was stripped. The mini-pf sucks to work on, but once you get it working right it's pretty reliable. If you saw one for $500 and that's all the was wrong with it, then that was a steal! You could have easily bought it, fixed it and flipped it and made hundreds. I paid $450 for mine, but it was a basket case. Missing boards, bad gearbox, bad DMD, etc. I literally poured a lot of blood, sweat and tears put into mine and it's never leaving my collection! Plus it's a favorite with the kids.

2 months later
    #157 12 years ago

Strange, your DW defaults to doctor #4 upon startup. Mine starts with #7. I always pick doctor #6 with my first ball and jack the playfield multiplier up.

3 months later
    #193 12 years ago

Nice...

I'm very jealous of your BSD. Some day I'll have one.

1 week later
    #208 11 years ago

Nice looking HS2 - not all faded like mine. That DW doesn't look as good as the other one you had though.

#253 11 years ago

That is a nice DW, but you can't say it isn't faded. Take a look at this one from ipdb for comparison.

image-31.jpgimage-31.jpg image-32.jpgimage-32.jpg

#256 11 years ago

Your last one had very little fade. Mine is a faded POS and I'm willing to admit it!

3 weeks later
    #284 11 years ago

Congrats on your ACDC. I know you were fired up for that one! My HS2 goes down the road tomorrow. It was fun for a while, but ultimately not a keeper.

#287 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

No Way !! I'm Dig-n HS2 myself .. What's Gonna Take it's place ?

I'm 3 pins over where I like to be, so it's actually sitting in the dining room because I ran out of room in the game room. Might need to sell another one to make room for the one I'm adding in late June.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gonefishinlvmsg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black_roses-gameroom-garage?tu=gonefishinlvmsg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.