Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 734 posts
  • 196 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 053 (resized).jpg
    BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 068 (resized).jpeg
    Demo Man etc 037 (resized).jpg
    My baby's (resized).jpg
    Biker Babe (resized).jpg
    Medievil Mad- Chopper , Girls etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Jackbot ,, (resized).jpg
    Getaway 003 (resized).jpg
    Getaway 002 (resized).jpg
    Getaway , Yamaha R6 731 (resized).jpg
    Girls , TG , Chopper , DM 036 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 018 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , School etc 004 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 051 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 047 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#338 11 years ago

Hey BR
    Its not going anywhere soon except in my new bldg for my personal collection and away from the showroom, but I will offer it to you when I do sell. I am gonna put it in my newly created system 11 room(I know its not one) but it has a similar looking cabinet like my Elvira, Pool Sharks and Mousing Around it will complete that wall and join Jim's former Black Knight 2000. I take some pics later today. Just started playing it and never had one until now bought Party Zone, Hurricane and T2 new back in the same time period plus DE Star Wars and Checkpoint and couldnt buy them all when new.

Buddy

3 months later
    #395 11 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

B_R,
    when did ya get rid of tron?

He had several good qulaity offers on Tron, I know I tried to purchase.

1 month later
    #421 11 years ago

The best deals are before the auction! Get a good score tonight!

5 months later
    #541 10 years ago
    Quoted from Trident:

Thanks for letting us come by and check it out! Looks awesome and is a kick ass game. Will own one in the near future.

I can bring one to the auction this Saturday.

8 months later
    #597 10 years ago

Cool! I just got the call today to go back to New Jersey. Timing is everything. Ryan is easy to deal with. Hope to see you at the auction.

#599 10 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'll be there ,, Will U have a Gift 4 me ? Hook me up brother !!

Maybe unless Ryan wants it for a Tron Pro. I really did want one, trying to do a trade with Darin for one but was not getting involved in yours because of Ryan.

Anybody else want to trade a Mustang for Tron Pro plus cash from me. Please PM or call.

Enjoy the pin it's really fun!

#602 10 years ago
    Quoted from joelreeves:

Mirror Blades look really nice on that Mustang.
    How's the flow on it now that you've spent a little time playing? do the shots feel good?
    Really looking forward to playing a new Trudeau pin. Hoping Marco will bring a couple to our show.

If not I will bring one. The pin is fast not as much stop and go as it looks.

#607 10 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

Maybe unless Ryan wants it for a Tron Pro. I really did want one, trying to do a trade with Darin for one but was not getting involved in yours because of Ryan.
    Anybody else want to trade a Mustang for Tron Pro plus cash from me. Please PM or call.
    Enjoy the pin it's really fun!

Thanks for the PM's and let me please explain, the cash price I would add varies depending upon how many mods are on the Tron pro. For one like BR's I would have paid 1200 cash plus the Mustang pin. I didn't know a trade was happening so I cant control what happens to the pin after I sold it to Ryan.

7 months later
    #656 9 years ago

Is she gonna be coming to the garage?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black_roses-gameroom-garage?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.