Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 734 posts
  • 196 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 053 (resized).jpg
    BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 068 (resized).jpeg
    Demo Man etc 037 (resized).jpg
    My baby's (resized).jpg
    Biker Babe (resized).jpg
    Medievil Mad- Chopper , Girls etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Jackbot ,, (resized).jpg
    Getaway 003 (resized).jpg
    Getaway 002 (resized).jpg
    Getaway , Yamaha R6 731 (resized).jpg
    Girls , TG , Chopper , DM 036 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 018 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , School etc 004 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 051 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 047 (resized).jpg
    There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 15.
    #401 11 years ago

HS2 and BSD are 2 games I've owned and sold 2 times, and would like to own again.

Maybe in 2013!

#402 11 years ago

Hey it was nice to meet you today B_R. Wish I was closer to Lost Ark. Maybe you can convince them to rotate in a few more classic pins? Give me a shout if you're ever in the Raleigh area. I'll try to make it over to Lost Ark more often... it was cool to see so many people there almost makes me wonder if arcades could survive in more cities.

#403 11 years ago

HS II is the "ONE" for me.

#404 11 years ago

It was great to meet you yesterday, B_R! Thanks for the games and the pointers. Looking forward to seeing you at the next tournament!

-Debra

#405 11 years ago
    Quoted from MMP:

Hey it was nice to meet you today B_R. Wish I was closer to Lost Ark. Maybe you can convince them to rotate in a few more classic pins? Give me a shout if you're ever in the Raleigh area. I'll try to make it over to Lost Ark more often... it was cool to see so many people there almost makes me wonder if arcades could survive in more cities.

Same here bro , Dan has a Good Business goin on in Greensboro . Prime location and Great Pin's and Arcades to play is the Key .. See Ya next Tyme ..

Quoted from debras:

It was great to meet you yesterday, B_R! Thanks for the games and the pointers. Looking forward to seeing you at the next tournament!
    -Debra

Ahh , You are the Female that Wooped my Tail on Ironman ( both Games ) Was Very Nice to meet you as Well . , I Hope to play against you again , maybe @ the next Tourney in Jan-

#406 11 years ago

I got super lucky on Iron Man! See you at the next tourney on the 19th.

Debra

1 week later
    #407 11 years ago

This Post isn't Pinball related , but It's my Thread . Anyway I worked Sat- and Finished the job before Noon 2-day . 120 sqft Utility room . Installed 1/4 Hardy backer then layed 16'' Porcelain on a Brick Pattern .. My Customer's were Happy , I got Paid -- then they sent me across the Rd to their Son's house . He want's the hall bath Tiled , Master Bath Tiled and his 300 sqft Kitchen Tiled ..
    I Gave him a Turn-Key Figure on the Entire Job ( A Lil- Pricey ) but ya Get what You pay 4 ..
    He accepted the Quote ,, and asked me if I liked Jimi Hendrix , I said " Hell Yea , Why ? "
    He gave me a Killer Framed J.Hendrix Poster for my GRG .. Gonna hang it over my Jukebox.
    I Missed some Great deal's at the January KingsPort Pin Auction , but I had a Good week-end !!

Tile-_Foosball-Hendrix_003.JPGTile-_Foosball-Hendrix_003.JPG Tile-_Foosball-Hendrix_005.JPGTile-_Foosball-Hendrix_005.JPG Tile-_Foosball-Hendrix_007.JPGTile-_Foosball-Hendrix_007.JPG Tile-_Foosball-Hendrix_008.JPGTile-_Foosball-Hendrix_008.JPG Tile-_Foosball-Hendrix_011.JPGTile-_Foosball-Hendrix_011.JPG Tile-_Foosball-Hendrix_012.JPGTile-_Foosball-Hendrix_012.JPG

#408 11 years ago

Cool poster BR.

#409 11 years ago

LOVE Hendrix. That photo's from an early 1967 show in London. I think it may have been the first public performance of "Purple Haze".

#410 11 years ago

Nice work... Sweet poster
    It's good to be the King

#411 11 years ago

Speaking of gamerooms and flooring... Is that an epoxy floor in your garage? I'm thinking about putting it on my gameroom basement floor. I put regular floor paint on several years ago, but I'm not happy with the way it looks. I've researched the epoxy material, but I don't know if it can be applied on a floor with paint already on it or it needs to be bare concrete.

Just thought you may know since you're in the flooring business. Thanks.

#412 11 years ago

Not who your asking but...
    I think it has to be bare because you'll need to acid etch it if it is older concrete..

#413 11 years ago

LOVE Hendrix. That photo's from an early 1967 show in London. I think it may have been the first public performance of "Purple Haze".
    » YouTube video

Thanxx for that info bro ,, I Love listening to Hendrix , shame he died-n- 1971 --- I was 3 yr's old

Speaking of gamerooms and flooring... Is that an epoxy floor in your garage?

No ,, It's a Gloss Concrete floor Paint from Lowe's , Painted the Garage in 07 , Still Hold-n up..

-------------------------------------

While I'm Here , I'm taking All the Family Guy armor to Aero Force Power Coating 2-morrow ..
    Leg's , Leg Bolt's , Rail's , Coin door Hinge , shooter housing , Head/cab Hinge , Lock bar & All screw's that hold the Part's to 2-gether .. And my mirror blades that i installed w/ 2-sided tape came off Sooooo Easy !! ,, lOOk for the New Thread ..

Family_Guy_off_to_Powder_Coat_bay_006..jpgFamily_Guy_off_to_Powder_Coat_bay_006..jpg Family_Guy_off_to_Powder_Coat_bay_007..jpgFamily_Guy_off_to_Powder_Coat_bay_007..jpg

#414 11 years ago

The curse of 27 BR look it up, all the best die at 27. Guess I am never going to be immortal

1 week later
    #415 11 years ago

A few up-Dates ..... Jan 26th

FG_Powder_Coating_Complete_023.JPGFG_Powder_Coating_Complete_023.JPG FG_Powder_Coating_Complete_026.JPGFG_Powder_Coating_Complete_026.JPG Addams_Family_&_Black_Rose_033.JPGAddams_Family_&_Black_Rose_033.JPG Addams_Family_&_Black_Rose_034.JPGAddams_Family_&_Black_Rose_034.JPG Addams_Family_&_Black_Rose_035.JPGAddams_Family_&_Black_Rose_035.JPG

#416 11 years ago

Hey BR,
    Im a self employed dude, I do tile once in a while, here is my floor in my pincave. Much respect, its tough on the body to do flooring.

DSC08675.JPGDSC08675.JPG

#417 11 years ago

It's Tough on my Back ,, Kudos to you Brother !!! I could Stay Busy w/ my Floor-n Business
    but I Choose Not to till both of my Girl's are in Normal school .. Stay Cool centerflank

GNR-_Tile_etc_030.JPGGNR-_Tile_etc_030.JPG GNR-_Tile_etc_033.JPGGNR-_Tile_etc_033.JPG GNR-_Tile_etc_037.JPGGNR-_Tile_etc_037.JPG Iron_Horse.JPGIron_Horse.JPG

1 week later
    #418 11 years ago

Trident and Soapman drop'd by for some Pinball Action on their 2 hr lunch break -- Friday's I'm Usually Home All day Long .. Any Time guy's !! I'm lOOking 4-ward to the Pre-view of the Auction 2-nite .. If I see a Pin that I want ,, I have tyme to sleep on the thought .. I slept on the thought of AFM and SM ,, and they came Home w/ me ..

Soapman_&_Trident_003.JPGSoapman_&_Trident_003.JPG Soapman_&_Trident_004.JPGSoapman_&_Trident_004.JPG

#419 11 years ago

That was just "water" B_R was drinking. . Thanks for some mid-day pin action. See ya at the auction.

#420 11 years ago

Pretty psyched for the auction tomorrow.

#421 11 years ago

The best deals are before the auction! Get a good score tonight!

#422 11 years ago

Hey BR get rid of that silver t-molding on the family guy head and buy some yellow t-molding!!!

#423 11 years ago

Digging the bike ; )

#424 11 years ago

Had a great time BR. Not counting BSD I think Family Guy is still my favorite out of your current line up with HS2 being a close second. hope i get to go to the auction but i'll probably be stuck at work.

#425 11 years ago

The best deals are before the auction! Get a good score tonight!

Some time's !!! Pinball Magic came home w/ me on a Friday-nite - , Mark the Owner of the Auction Company doesn't like anyone selling on Friday , due to the Already Low # of machine's show-n up .. Fewer Arcades and Pin's each auction .. The W-Salem auction could End this Yr .. He did tell me the cost to rent the building for 2-day's was close to $ 4K

Hey BR get rid of that silver t-molding on the Family Guy head and buy some yellow t-molding!!!

Yo Scott ,, I Kinda Like the Chrome Trim .. Good 2 Hear from Ya !!

I'm Gonna Quit Posting The W-Salem Auction video's i take on You_Tube ,, I know of 4 New Bidder's that found out about the auction due to MY video's , and then the people that they Tell..
    What i'll do is , Have Y-Tube process the video and make the video Un-listed and Post the link here.. That way Only Pinside can see it..

Pinball_Magic_002.JPGPinball_Magic_002.JPG

#426 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

my Floor-n Business

Hey B_R, what should I do if I have some loose tiles? Whoever did the tile job (not for me) long ago didn't do a good job. Do they have to be removed or can some glue or whatever correct sealer be put in the grout on the edges?

#427 11 years ago

Pull the Tiles up , Scrape the Floor ( I hope it's either on concrete or Durock ) Clean the mortar off the Tiles ( if Possible ) Go to Lowes and get you a small bag of thinset and Re-set the Tiles and Color match the Grout and Re-grout .. Grouting should be done the next day ..

#428 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Pull the Tiles up

Thanks for the tip. Sounds like the best. Not as simple as I had hoped.

#429 11 years ago

Ok , Back to Pinball , I drove to Richmond last-nite to buy a X-Men LE Wolverine w/ 81 Games played from the Original Owner .. He bought the Pin NIB thru Tilt Amusement's ,, due to an Unfortunate bill he had to sell .. I left at 8:30 P and got back home around 5a . The Pin is Still like New , I left the Box , who Keep's the boxes ( I don't ) .. The Factory Goodie Bag is Still stapled in Place , I won't bother it either .. This Pin is 187 of 300 .. Here's a few Pict's and a video when I was hang-n w/ Rob ... He has lots of mod's 4-Sale , Especially the Topper's !!!

X_Men_LE_Wolverine_005.JPGX_Men_LE_Wolverine_005.JPG X_Men_LE_Wolverine_018.JPGX_Men_LE_Wolverine_018.JPG X_Men_LE_Wolverine_021.JPGX_Men_LE_Wolverine_021.JPG X_Men_LE_Wolverine_023.JPGX_Men_LE_Wolverine_023.JPG

#430 11 years ago

Nice lineup, BR!

#431 11 years ago

Nice

#432 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Ok , Back to Pinball , I drove to Richmond last-nite to buy a X-Men LE Wolverine w/ 81 Games played from the Original Owner .. He bought the Pin NIB thru Tilt Amusement's ,, due to an Unfortunate bill he had to sell .. I left at 8:30 P and got back home around 5a .

You're a beast my friend! I made a 24 hour roundtrip from Sacramento to Las Vegas and back to get my Wolvy! You're gonna love it!

#433 11 years ago

your garage looks to be a whole lot of fun !

#434 11 years ago

b_r I would like to see how that blue wolverine hardware looks on your fgy!

#435 11 years ago

Nice score BR. Have to say I have seen a game all done up right by Rob and its top notch.

#436 11 years ago

Your garage is getting full again, BR. What's next on the chopping block?

#437 11 years ago

BR this has to be a record for most pins you've kept at one time.

#438 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jeremecium:

Your garage is getting full again, BR. What's next on the chopping block?

Ironman should be in the GRG next week ,, as Long as the Guy Keep's his Word !!!

Wolfy just left , we had a Killer Duel on XM ... Fun Pin !! I'm gonna Load it up w/ some of

CoinTaker's Best Flasher's ,, above & Below ... Maybe a Video of some Game Play later ..

#439 11 years ago

Look'n good B_R.
    Wish I was closer to come by and share some pints and pins.

Mike.

#440 11 years ago

Enjoyed the gameplay today BR. All your pins are looking like new . I got to say X-men is growing on me and your Black Rose LED's are perfect . The FG looks like it just came out of the box only better with the yellow pc. Thanks for the deal on the TZ mods. I just put them on my machine and they look great.

#441 11 years ago

would you happen to have a list of the led's that you used on black rose........i would like to upgrade mine to led's without buying a expensive kit........would really like to take advantage of your experience.

#442 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

He gave me a Killer Framed J.Hendrix Poster for my GRG

Beautiful floor and Awesome poster.

#443 11 years ago

Dammit... I need to get back down to the GRG for a visit!

#444 11 years ago

That Bar hopper looks pretty sweet too.

#445 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I left the Box , who Keep's the boxes ( I don't ) .

Hey a homeless person maybe needed an addition? lol
    2 Thumbs up on the X-Men LE Wolverine w/ 81 Games.
    Enjoy!

#446 11 years ago

What a night B_R! Congrats on the Wolverine. Looking forward to see what you do with it.

#447 11 years ago

Need to get down to BR's garage to put my name on some of those machines.

#448 11 years ago

Someone needs to make a timelapse slide show of all the photos of BRs games room each time the line up changed! Awesome thread with some truly great machines in it

#449 11 years ago

Hey Man... Congrats on the X-MEN!

Had a blast watching Rob's thread play out, you stepped up to the plate with a mission and nailed that baby home...Enjoy!

-Mauro

#450 11 years ago

I make the Game Play lOOk Lame , ( I Just Plain SUCK )

There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black_roses-gameroom-garage/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.