Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 734 posts
  • 196 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 053 (resized).jpg
    BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 068 (resized).jpeg
    Demo Man etc 037 (resized).jpg
    My baby's (resized).jpg
    Biker Babe (resized).jpg
    Medievil Mad- Chopper , Girls etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Jackbot ,, (resized).jpg
    Getaway 003 (resized).jpg
    Getaway 002 (resized).jpg
    Getaway , Yamaha R6 731 (resized).jpg
    Girls , TG , Chopper , DM 036 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 018 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , School etc 004 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 051 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 047 (resized).jpg
    There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 15.
    #151 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

We left the Banker's and Hi-Tailed it to Lost Ark Arcade to see the Newest Pin's

Awesome!!!! Haven't seen that many pins in a game store!! If you're ever in San Diego, come to Games On, it's the Lost Ark of the West Coast, but with only 5 pins.

2 weeks later
    #152 12 years ago

Got to add a Pict- or 2 to my Gameroom Thread ... FH should be in the B_R GRG by the End of the week..

041.JPG041.JPG 043.JPG043.JPG

4 weeks later
    #153 12 years ago

Add-n a Few Pict's !! DW went to the Banker , FH came in and it's Ready to Leave. TSPP drop-d by and Robertmee came and got it 2-day.. Rob hasn't seen BSD since he sold it to me on 10-28-09.. His 1st Game he got the 3rd H.Score . He's in Need of a BSD now..

// Error: Image 15712 not found // 051.JPG051.JPG 052.JPG052.JPG The_Simpsons_023.JPGThe_Simpsons_023.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG

#154 12 years ago

You definitely tricked it out nice....Love the blue glow effect at the slings and pops...Another game or two and I'd own that high score

#155 12 years ago

How did you like owning DW? Always seemed like PinBot 2.0 to me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing..

#156 12 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

How did you like owning DW? Always seemed like PinBot 2.0 to me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing..

Wasn't a Bad Pin at all. It's Way Better than Pinbot , It's got good Flow Except for the outlanes , Vicious !! The Dalek sound is Weird.. .. Here's my Vid- of DW

#157 12 years ago

Strange, your DW defaults to doctor #4 upon startup. Mine starts with #7. I always pick doctor #6 with my first ball and jack the playfield multiplier up.

#158 12 years ago

Adding another Pin to my Thread.. Awesome condition ..

The_Shadow_014.JPGThe_Shadow_014.JPG // Error: Image 15895 not found // The_Shadow_031.JPGThe_Shadow_031.JPG B_R_Warning.jpgB_R_Warning.jpg

#159 12 years ago

You will love The Shadow............great game and very tough.

#160 12 years ago

Shadow is a hard-ass game. nice pick up.

#161 12 years ago

I'm Gonna say Yes,, but did TS come out w/Black leg's ?

#162 12 years ago

Very nice looking machine,you make it happen,enjoy for a few days?

#163 12 years ago

I doubt it, probably regular ss legs

#164 12 years ago

I doubt it, probably regular ss legs

Yr right, But Black Powder Coated leg's Blend Right in.. Look's Good to Me !!!

The_Shadow.jpgThe_Shadow.jpg

#165 12 years ago

Looks very nice! I need to see that movie, I noticed it's on netflix. I like the dolly too...I might need to get one seems like it will help with moving machines. If my son sees that hydro thunder picture I'll be in trouble, he plays it a lot on xbox live...

#166 12 years ago

Hydro Thunder is Bad to the Bone !! I was lOOk-n for a 2nd @ the W.S auction.. This Past sale they had 2 or 3 , but I'm Picky !! I wanna Link'em and Race my Girl's . I have the Junction connector for the Ethernet cables.. Drive to KingsPort TN and get you 1, I bought mine there..

1 week later
    #167 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

BLACK_ROSE said:

We left the Banker's and Hi-Tailed it to Lost Ark Arcade to see the Newest Pin's
    Awesome!!!! Haven't seen that many pins in a game store!! If you're ever in San Diego, come to Games On, it's the Lost Ark of the West Coast, but with only 5 pins.

Ahh, how I miss San Diego. Lived there for several years about 10 years ago. Did alot of Scuba Diving in La Jolla. But the only big arcades that i remember was Dave and Busters in Mission. Where is Games On at? Trying to plan a trip out there later in the year ($$ depending)

1 week later
    #168 12 years ago

Just add-n a few Pict's- ,,,, Grand Lizard , TZ #3 and TOM and my R2D2 Push button Telephone ( It Work's too ) 2-5-2012

Grand_Lizard_010.JPGGrand_Lizard_010.JPG Grand_Lizard_008.JPGGrand_Lizard_008.JPG 025.JPG025.JPG 017.JPG017.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 004.JPG004.JPG

#169 12 years ago

R2D2 looks good! you just need to put in some coin takers!

1 week later
    #170 12 years ago
    Quoted from ssathre:

R2D2 looks good! you just need to put in some coin takers! []

I sold it To MrTechnobarn for $ 20.00 ,, Bought his 2 Pistol Arcade game Police Trainer , $ 20 off

#171 12 years ago

B_R have your tried H20verdrive? its everything hydro thunder had then a TON more! Great game

3 weeks later
    #172 12 years ago

Add-n a Few Pict's again ,, They Come & they Go !!! ,,,,,,, .3-10-2012

RFM_005.JPGRFM_005.JPG RFM_012.JPGRFM_012.JPG RFM_after_Shop_014.JPGRFM_after_Shop_014.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG 007.JPG007.JPG Earthshaker_&_JD_008.JPGEarthshaker_&_JD_008.JPG

#173 12 years ago

Should be getting ES back 2-morrow.. Had Jack do some Needed Repair's on the Light Board.
    He called me and say's it's 100% now.. ,, Also sold RFM to Southbound and JD to Soapman

Earthshaker_&_JD_018.JPGEarthshaker_&_JD_018.JPG Earthshaker_&_JD_016.JPGEarthshaker_&_JD_016.JPG 013.JPG013.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG

#174 12 years ago

SWEEEET...

#175 12 years ago

Wow, BR you got all the good stuff. One of the things I like about your game room is if you spill beer you don't mess up the carpet.

3 weeks later
    #176 12 years ago

Well , I've Owned Every 90's B/W Wide-Body Pin now.. I Picked up a Popeye in Good Condition over the week-end !! I've added New Rubber's , cleaned the plastic's , Novus'd the P/f , adjusted some switches , used 400 grit Wet-sand paper and shined the leg's up then used Chrome polish . Added Led's , but need more .. Play's Good !!! I have a Video up-load-n showing how the upper p/f raises and work's and a 12 min- Game play.. Here's a Few Pict's- The video will be loaded Here Later 2-day .. B_R

PoPeye_002.JPGPoPeye_002.JPG PoPeye_004.JPGPoPeye_004.JPG PoPeye_003.JPGPoPeye_003.JPG

#177 12 years ago

I need to stop by the B_R garage soon... I think this machine needs a new high score... just kidding... unless I manage to post a new high score, then... told ya so!

Actually, I haven't played this one yet. I am curious.

#178 12 years ago

You Better get Here B-4 - 5pm then , I have it Traded/Sold !!! I'm Gett-n back my POTO

POTO_.jpgPOTO_.jpg Shanetastic_coffee.gifShanetastic_coffee.gif

#179 12 years ago

Popeye is an underrated pin IMHO.

#180 12 years ago
    Quoted from raddroxx:

Popeye is an underrated pin IMHO.

Very Much so Raddroxx... How ya been bro ? I need to call you ,, check yr Cell soon .. B_R

I want another Black Rose pin ...

#181 12 years ago

Been good, finished up my honey due list since TPF and got the bikes fired up. On the quest for a MM. How you been?

#182 12 years ago

Dang! You are too fast, B_R!

#183 12 years ago
    Quoted from raddroxx:

Been good, finished up my honey due list since TPF and got the bikes fired up. On the quest for a MM. How you been?

Been Do-n good as well .. Just wait-n on AC/DC !!! I lost Yr cell # call me..

Quoted from shanetastic:

Dang! You are too fast, B_R!

You knew it was in the GRG !! Tear Yr-self away from that Restored T2 .. Hey , wanna go to W.Salem and check out the Pinball Pre-Sale w/ me friday-nite ? Be Here at 6:30 . Bring some Beer

#184 12 years ago

Here's a video I took of Popeye today , and I have Phantom of the Opera back in the GRG ..

POTO Video ,,,,

POTO_021.JPGPOTO_021.JPG

#185 12 years ago

Nice Corvette.
    Also think Jackbot looks great with LED's.

Thanks for sharing and re-tiled bath room looks great BR

Game on have fun

1 week later
    #186 12 years ago

Made a Deal w/ brother member Dark Faith in W Va. ,, POTO -4- DM ,, I meet him 1/2 way today.
    I 4-got to grab my camera while Lug-n the kid's out the door.. No Pict's- this Tyme.. But I Scored my 3rd DM .. I got it in the GRG ,Wet sanded the Leg's with 400 ,Then used Chrome Polish , added New 3''Risers , Novus'd the P/F , changed out a few Led's and Painted the inner Cab- wall's G.Black , Tuned up the Pop's , & installed a New Wide-Sheet of p/f glass. Play's & lOOk's Good .. Just need to give it a Full Shop job next week.. Gotta Hurry B-4 AC/DC arrives .. Thanxx Dark Faith , and when you come bk down this way in a week or 2 , to Deal w/ The Banker , drop by ... B_R

Demo_Man_010.JPGDemo_Man_010.JPG Demo_Man_005.JPGDemo_Man_005.JPG Demo_Man_007.JPGDemo_Man_007.JPG

#187 12 years ago

Gosh Darn it B_R, when are You, Shanetastic, and I going to get together play pin, and kill brain-cells?

#188 12 years ago

I Hope you Won the BMW bro ,, ( You Should've !!! ) Wait till AC/DC arrives and I get DM Shop'd out and It Will be Party Tyme.. Also , Bring a cooler of Ice Cold Beer !!!!! PM sent w/ my cell #

#189 12 years ago

wow, it kills me to see my DM sitting there, but POTO is growing me, she looks good and plays great! see ya in a week. call me when your ac/dc arrives

#190 12 years ago

I installed Cointaker's Led Flipper Button Kit ( Red ) on BSD this Evening.. Just some More Gleem to the Mean Machine.. When AC/DC comes in , I have a Kit for it as well..

Before.JPGBefore.JPG After.JPGAfter.JPG 024.JPG024.JPG 025.JPG025.JPG

#191 12 years ago

oh, that's why they cost 30 bucks... thanks for posting the install pics

#192 12 years ago

And they are Worth Every Penny !!!!!!!!!!!!!

#193 12 years ago

Nice...

I'm very jealous of your BSD. Some day I'll have one.

#194 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Nice...
    I'm very jealous of your BSD. Some day I'll have one.

You've played it G.F ,, It Kik's Azz !! I had a Good game goin Last-nite and I fell asleep......

#195 12 years ago

oh no, wasn't trying to be critical... when I looked at them online all they show is a lighted button. I had no idea it was that complex... thought it was just a lighted button for 30 bucks... I can now see were the cost is... thanks agian for posting the installed pics, it justifes the cost... it is 30 bucks for the pair right? they really should show pics of the entire package, they might sell more of them... or maybe I'm too new, and I'm the only one who thought is was just a couple of led's in a button... anyway, thanks B_R. you is the man...

#196 12 years ago

Hey B_R. Thought you might be interested in this if you haven't seen it yet.

ebay.com link: Bally Black Rose Pinball Cannon Body N O S

#197 12 years ago

Thanxx Radd, I just up'd it to $ 10.00 . I Don't have a BR at the moment , but I Hope to Own it again..

1 week later
    #198 12 years ago

Add-n a Few Pin Pict's to my Thread. I changed my mind and Order'd a Hefty amount of the CoinTaker Premium Led's for Sopranos a few minutes ago.. I couldn't help myself !! Also a friend of mine drop'd by today on his Ninja , His Fav- 2 Pin's were Demo & Sopranos...

Demo_Man_Shop_Completed_009.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_Completed_009.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_Completed_011.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_Completed_011.JPG Sopranos_003.JPGSopranos_003.JPG Sopranos_-2_015.JPGSopranos_-2_015.JPG Sopranos_-2_008.JPGSopranos_-2_008.JPG Sopranos_-2_012.JPGSopranos_-2_012.JPG

#199 12 years ago

That pole dancer is wearing too much BR

#200 12 years ago

Ask for a pole dancer mod. She is on a pole at least go topless.

There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black_roses-gameroom-garage/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.