9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 734 posts
  • 196 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 455 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 053 (resized).jpg
    BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 068 (resized).jpeg
    Demo Man etc 037 (resized).jpg
    My baby's (resized).jpg
    Biker Babe (resized).jpg
    Medievil Mad- Chopper , Girls etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Jackbot ,, (resized).jpg
    Getaway 003 (resized).jpg
    Getaway 002 (resized).jpg
    Getaway , Yamaha R6 731 (resized).jpg
    Girls , TG , Chopper , DM 036 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 018 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , School etc 004 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 051 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 047 (resized).jpg

There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 15.
    #501 7 years ago

I should've bought this Tommy ,,, Was an HUO and a Beauty !!!!!!!!!!

I did buy the AFM ...

1 month later
    #502 7 years ago

Up-dating my Thread ..

Sold my JackBot today to a guy from Virginia Beach , and bought DM #5

JackBot.JPG JackBot,,.JPG
    DEMO_Man_#_5_011.JPG

#503 7 years ago

Out with the old, in with the.................new?

Congrats B_R! Keep em turnin.

2 weeks later
    #504 6 years ago

Life's a Bitch , then you marry 1 ......................... Just an off the wall video I did a few hrs aago

#505 6 years ago

Life's a Bitch , then you marry 1

So I'm a guessin', if I was married, this is where SHE would want to put HER car.

// Error: Image 110984 not found //

#506 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Life's a Bitch , then you marry 1 ......................... Just an off the wall video I did a few hrs aago
    » YouTube video

Bahahhaaahahaha! Great vid B_R.

#507 6 years ago

Hello from Carolina Beach !! Gonna hook up w/ Brother member Topjimmycooks , he's about 6 miles North of my bro's pad ..

// Error: Image 111625 not found // Carolina_Beach_2013_016.JPG

#508 6 years ago

Hope you and the family are having a great time B_R.

You've earned some RnR.

#509 6 years ago

Play his Sharpshooter and tell him SpOoKy says hello! Enjoy yourself bro'!~SpOoKy

#510 6 years ago

Will do SpOoKy ,, I was just look-n @ TJC 's collection ,, he has a Tommy and I Know he now has my 1st BR that I sold in 09 .. Wolfy sold it to him a mth ago .. This is the 1st tyme my youngest has seen the ocean .. 2-morrow is swim suit day ,, If were Not rained o0ut .. A lot of Storms are Push-n thru ... Will be home b-4 -U - No it ..

Carolina_Beach_2013_009.JPG Carolina_Beach_2013_017.JPG

#511 6 years ago

Looks like a real nice place to be. How's the water?

#512 6 years ago

The oceans water temp is in the mid 70's , Pretty clean !! I did see a cigarette butt ,, ,, I believe it was mine .. ,,

Topjimmycooks want's me to video his collection .. You Know I will !!!

#513 6 years ago

Lol, just watched the video. I knew we had a lot in common but christ thats scary. Its quite "possible " that I have been drinking tequila watching Clint and fired off a few rounds.
    Enjoy the beach. My girls loved the waves when we hit the beach this year.

#514 6 years ago

Have some good "fam" time. It is short. Went to the lake Sunday and it was 82 degrees (bath water). Love me some power plant lake. Well seeing how you are gone I will just go pick up my Iron Man. JK!!

#515 6 years ago

Looking forward to the TJC video! I'll be heading to Oak Island, NC over the 4th weekend. Your pics have me jonesin' for salt air. Kinda makes me want to own a Surf Champ.

#516 6 years ago

It's hard out here for us that have to live close to the ocean . . . feel bad for us. I live just far enough that the pinballs don't get rusty.

SpeD66 - drop by if you visit Wilmington on your way to OI. I'll be around the weekend of the 4th.

I'm going to turn the camera on B_R when he visits Black Rose #1 - we'll see if he's sentimental.

#517 6 years ago
    Quoted from TopJimmyCooks:

SpeD66 - drop by if you visit Wilmington on your way to OI. I'll be around the weekend of the 4th.

Thanks man! I'll shoot you a pm later on.

#518 6 years ago
    Quoted from TopJimmyCooks:

I'm going to turn the camera on B_R when he visits Black Rose #1 - we'll see if he's sentimental

Just back in from the beach ,, I could pass for a Sioux Indian ,, ( HoTT )

TopJimmy ,, I just called Yr cell ,, call me if Yr Ready 4 a visit ..

My girl's Love the Ocean !!

#519 6 years ago
    Quoted from Soapman:

Have some good "fam" time. It is short. Went to the lake Sunday and it was 82 degrees (bath water). Love me some power plant lake. Well seeing how you are gone I will just go pick up my Iron Man. JK!!

Exactly why i'm Here !! Me and the Miss's have been fuss-n a bit ,, Screw it ,, Vacation Tyme !!

IM is Just FINE where it is ,,

#520 6 years ago

Have fun!

#521 6 years ago

As promised - the Man and the Machine. We had a good time playing a few games and shooting the breeze. Thanks for the brew and the visit, B_Ro. The vid's a little shaky, I was holding the phone up over my head.

#522 6 years ago

Day 2 and having a Blast !! The Super Moon has made the waves Huge and Strong during mid Tide .. And thanxx 2 Topjimmy's for the invite .. I Positively Want that HUO Tommy that I've been after since 2010 .. Cool Azz pin ... My wife & kid's are Sun burnt prutty Bad ,, 2-morrow will be visit the Aquarium Day etc ...

Carolina_Beach_day_2_006.JPG Carolina_Beach_day_2_030.JPG Carolina_Beach_day_2_034.JPG Carolina_Beach_day_2_014.JPG Carolina_Beach_day_2_037.JPG Carolina_Beach_day_2_036.JPG

#523 6 years ago

Here's a Few Pict's of Topjimmys Up-stairs Gameroom pad .. His Sharpshooter is Very Nice .. Tommy is a Blast and he mention'd to me he is look-n to sell his Mystic .. I have video's , but they want be up till I get Home ..

Oh , and I beat TJC 's tail on the last game on Tommy ,, He Didn't like that

Carolina_Beach_day_2_022.JPG Carolina_Beach_day_2_024.JPG Carolina_Beach_day_2_025.JPG Carolina_Beach_day_2_026.JPG Carolina_Beach_day_2_027.JPG Carolina_Beach_day_2_032.JPG

#524 6 years ago

I Don't mind Sharing my Life as you can see .. We're like a Big Family Here anyway !!

#525 6 years ago

looks like fun BR!

2 weeks later
    #526 6 years ago

My Metallica Pro was delivered last Friday & I just opened it up 2-day !! Fast as Hell Pin .. It does Remind me Alot of Ironman .. It's getting ready to go thru a full mod Transformation ..

Here's a few Pict's and a video will follow later .. Stay Tuned Later in the week for a video of Met- Full Blown w/ Tons of mods & Led's .. I see Stern didn't add the Fangs on the 2nd Batch of Pro's

Metallica_Pro_,_Finally_opened_it_4_da.jpg Metallica_Pro_,_Finally_opened_it_4_da.jpg Metallica_Pro_,_Finally_opened_it_4_da.jpg Metallica_Pro_,_Finally_opened_it_4_da.jpg Metallica_Pro_,_Finally_opened_it_4_da.jpg Metallica_Pro_,_Finally_opened_it_4_da.jpg

#527 6 years ago

Right on B_R! Now you can join all of us other addicts.

#528 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Right on B_R! Now you can join all of us other addicts.

I've been an addict bro ........ Seek & Destroy , I replaced the 2 CoinTaker Super White Flashers w/ His 906 8-Led White Flatheads in the Spot lights at Sparky ( Dammmm )
    What a Difference so Far !!

Metallica_Pro_,_Finally_opened_it_4_da.jpg Metallica_Pro_,_Finally_opened_it_4_da.jpg Metallica_Pro_,_Finally_opened_it_4_da.jpg

#529 6 years ago

Nice B_R. Looks like I'm going to have a long lunch break soon.

#530 6 years ago

BR you on Oak Island?

#531 6 years ago

Great purchase B_R! Can't wait to see it after you bling it out...

#532 6 years ago

So are all new machines coming with the teeth snipped off?

Are the snakes with teeth collector items? I was the Seattle museum over the weekend and their copy still had teeth despite very heavy play. Of course, it and all three other Stern machines (Tron, AcDC and Rolling Stones) were offline... :-/

#533 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

BR you on Oak Island?

No ,, but when we go to my brother's Pad in Wilmington , NC we usually hop the ferry @ Ft Fisher and visit Oak Island .. I'm in Lexington , NC

anyway ,, Metallica is Almost Completed ,, Just wait & see the Difference ,, Bling Bling Baby !!

Here's a video I shot yesterday after I gave the NIB an inspection .. My 5 1/2 yr old played Better than me

#534 6 years ago

Nice vid.
    Will call you this week for some game time.

#535 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

No ,, but when we go to my brother's Pad in Wilmington , NC we usually hop the ferry @ Ft Fisher and visit Oak Island .. I'm in Lexington , NC
    anyway ,, Metallica is Almost Completed ,, Just wait & see the Difference ,, Bling Bling Baby !!
    Here's a video I shot yesterday after I gave the NIB an inspection .. My 5 1/2 yr old played Better than me
    » YouTube video

Cool. All those beaches look similar. My in laws have a house on oak island, just wondering.

#536 6 years ago

I've got Metallica Blinged the way I want it ... Mirror Blades , Shaker , Snake Light mod , Green Led Flipper button Kit , All Premium 2 Leds in the inserts from Cointaker , Flipper Fidelity Sound system etc ,,,, Metallica Rock's !!

I called Chazz @ Stern 2-day and told him about the Dot out on my Display causing a Weak Line , he got w/ Cointaker and verified that I bought it from him so Stern would Warranty the Led Display .. I should have a New 1 in the mail this week ..

The Banker , Soapman & Trident drop'd by 2-day to give Metallica a few plays ..

Here's Trident & Soapman play-n .....

Metallica_Pro_016.JPG

#537 6 years ago

Thanks for the fantastic job you did blinging this out! Can't wait for it to arrive.

#538 6 years ago

Thanks for letting us come by and check it out! Looks awesome and is a kick ass game. Will own one in the near future.

#539 6 years ago
    Quoted from Banker:

Thanks for the fantastic job you did blinging this out! Can't wait for it to arrive.

I hear Ya ,,, You have 1st dib's ..

#540 6 years ago

Looks great wish I would have been able to stop by last week when I was down your way but I couldn't get my wife and daughter off the beach.
    We had a great time down there so I'm sure we"ll be back and Ill look you up then.

#541 6 years ago
    Quoted from Trident:

Thanks for letting us come by and check it out! Looks awesome and is a kick ass game. Will own one in the near future.

I can bring one to the auction this Saturday.

#542 6 years ago

How do you compare it to AC/DC so far?

#543 6 years ago

Congrats Mark. Im loving my Premium!

#544 6 years ago

looks great, i like what you did.

i have to ask, which is more fun to bling, ac/dc or met?
    and which one was your favorite game to bling since you started doing this.

#545 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fliptastic:

How do you compare it to AC/DC so far?

My AC/DC Prem- was already Factory Blinged , but it was a Cool Pin .. But I can say that Both Met- and AC/DC are Top notch ,, Borg & Ritchie have Saved Pinball !! Keep'em Coming

Quoted from beatmaster:

i have to ask, which is more fun to bling, ac/dc or met?
    and which one was your favorite game to bling since you started doing this.

My answer to you is the Same as above .. Know-n the Met Pre/LE is $ 2K more , I would suggest buy-n the Pro and Bling it yrself , A few toy's are missing on the Pro ( Big deal ) Still Just as Fun

#546 6 years ago

Thanks B_R I think I will have a Tallica at the house soon. Now Who needs a Kidney??
    Banker, You got a nice pin and when is the bash at your place? B_R , you did a great job on it. Thanks again.

4 weeks later
    #547 6 years ago

Just got a New WhipLash mod installed on my Iron Man ,, Great Job BigLaw !! Check it out ..

WhipLash_&_Treadmill_013.JPG

2 months later
    #548 6 years ago

With All the Medieval Madness selling going on Mr Pinball Classifieds , Everyday for $ 9k to 15k ,, I thought i'd Post a video of Shanetastic at Lori & Rad's Pad Whoop-n MM .. Check out the Knockers @ the End .. Dino is play-n my Tron Pro to my Left .. We installed Chrome Mirror Blades & a Tron Arcade mod that nite ..

#549 6 years ago

Damn right. What was that like 5 knocks? lol

#550 6 years ago

yeh! BIG set of knockers

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 17.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 109.99
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    € 159.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    FlipperLED
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Maple Street Sign Shop
    $ 35.00
    Hardware
    Filament Printing
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 6.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Protection
    SilverBall Designs
    There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 15.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside