Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 734 posts
  • 196 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 053 (resized).jpg
    BR , DM , Car show , Girls  etc 068 (resized).jpeg
    Demo Man etc 037 (resized).jpg
    My baby's (resized).jpg
    Biker Babe (resized).jpg
    Medievil Mad- Chopper , Girls etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Jackbot ,, (resized).jpg
    Getaway 003 (resized).jpg
    Getaway 002 (resized).jpg
    Getaway , Yamaha R6 731 (resized).jpg
    Girls , TG , Chopper , DM 036 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 018 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , School etc 004 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 051 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 047 (resized).jpg
    There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 15.
    #451 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I make the Game Play lOOk Lame , ( I Just Plain SUCK )
    » YouTube video

LOL! It's ok buddy! We all can't be silverball heroes :-p

I just did the post mod in mine as well as a few other tweaks and its running like "butter" right now! Really diggin' it

#452 11 years ago

Give it some time B_R you will get used to the shots and things will come together a bit. Garage is looking sweet!

#453 11 years ago

That Family Guy looks sick with the yellow powder coat ! Nice Work

#454 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Give it some time B_R

We all know that will not happen.

#455 11 years ago
    Quoted from Soapman:

We all know that will not happen.

That's rite !!! I'd Trade the X-Men LE right now for an Ironman ... Does that sound Crazzy !!

I just got back from The Banker's , i installed TAF Gold game & 2 sound roms in his Addams , and installed a shaker in his IM .. Man alive ,, on ball 3 I got Jerico and recieved 50 Million and hit double JackPot ,, not sure exactly How , it was during Multi-ball but it happened ..

robbieV Paid $ 7K to get X-Men LE to his door , It's mine Now !! I want an IM to my door for it ..

#456 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Does that sound Crazzy !!

No it don't. I like IM better than X-Men. Hope you get a trade.

#457 11 years ago

Is that the latest code running on your X-Men?

#458 11 years ago
    Quoted from Fliptastic:

Is that the latest code running on your X-Men?

Yea ,,, V 1.23

#459 11 years ago

IM over XM-LE?? You crazy boy! But then again I know a lot of people have a hard-on for IM and HATE XM so I can definitely see that. If I had an IM I would trade you for that XM in a heart beat! (in fact, I'm sure someone trolling this thread will PM you to work a trade, lol)

#460 11 years ago

An IM will come around sooner or Later .. Anyway , Shanetastic is headed over to get my TAF and he's gonna school me on my X-Men .. I'll be Sure to do a video .. I'm letting him have TAF a Lil-early ( not quite Pay'd off yet ) I offered him a a lil-Off the Balance if i could bring his IM to the GRG for 2-week's .. We'll see how that pan's out after while ..

I started a backsplash yesterday @ noon and had it installed by 5p , I finished and grouted it 2-day .. 30 sqft using 17x9 Glazed Porcelain , the border was 12x12 Glass & Stone on a Mesh , I cut out 4 row's that measured 2 1/2in and Top'd it off w/ the Porcelain . Used Un-sanded White grout
    ( Customer Picked out Everything ) . Also my bud installed the Granite Wednesday ..
    Happy Customer's !!

Younts_Backsplash_009.JPGYounts_Backsplash_009.JPG Younts_Backsplash_010.JPGYounts_Backsplash_010.JPG Younts_Backsplash_012.JPGYounts_Backsplash_012.JPG Younts_Backsplash_008.JPGYounts_Backsplash_008.JPG Younts_Backsplash_012.JPGYounts_Backsplash_012.JPG Younts_Backsplash_014.JPGYounts_Backsplash_014.JPG

#461 11 years ago

A Few Pict's- of my Newest JEWEL !!~~!!

Ironman_video_3_018.JPGIronman_video_3_018.JPG Ironman_video_3_019.JPGIronman_video_3_019.JPG Ironman_video_3_002.JPGIronman_video_3_002.JPG IronMan_is_in_the_GRG_005.JPGIronMan_is_in_the_GRG_005.JPG IronMan_is_in_the_GRG_003.JPGIronMan_is_in_the_GRG_003.JPG IronMan_is_in_the_GRG_029.JPGIronMan_is_in_the_GRG_029.JPG

1 week later
    #462 11 years ago

I was on my way to get Buy another Pin , and I'll be Dammed !!! This is a 1st for a Pin run !!

$ 161.00 ticket ,, The Trooper clocked me 10 over I pulled over and 4-got to Click it ...

#463 11 years ago

Only B_R would make a video, lol. Sucks that ya got the ticket though! Good to see ya back

#464 11 years ago

Too bad the cop wasn't a pinhead... could of worked out a deal.

seatbelts save lives !!!

#465 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I was on my way to get Buy another Pin , and I'll be Dammed !!! This is a 1st for a Pin run !!
    $ 161.00 ticket ,, The Trooper clocked me 10 over I pulled over and 4-got to Click it ...
    » YouTube video

Which pin did you get?

#466 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

» YouTube video

If you were driving a commercial vehicle, that ticket would have been $2K!

You got lucky!

#467 11 years ago

How in the world did he see you were not wearing a seatbelt when it is dark outside?

#468 11 years ago

What pin u get BR?

#469 11 years ago

Also, it's a good thing you hadn't started happy hour yet!

#470 11 years ago

I laughed out loud reading this, not because of your misfortune, but comparing the scene to "the Getaway" And wanting his light bar for a topper! Too funny. BR, you my friend are the biggest pin enthusiast, love your posts.

#471 11 years ago

Which pin did you get?

BOP ....

How in the world did he see you were not wearing a seatbelt when it is dark outside?

I swerved a couple of tYmes and and was rite behind me , I pulled into a Gas Station to fuel up and he Hit the light's on me , he walked up and asked if i was in a hurry , I said no , also asked if I had been drink-n ( LOL ) ( said No Sir ) -- Why aren't you wear-n yr Seat-belt ,, Dam !!

Warning Ticket for speed-n and a S.belt Ticket ... I Hate Seat belts ...

Also, it's a good thing you hadn't started happy hour yet!

You've got that rite bro !! Was my Un-Lucky / Lucky nite ,, I usually have a beer or 2 while driving ..

Blue_Light_Special_001.JPGBlue_Light_Special_001.JPG Blue_Light_Special_002.JPGBlue_Light_Special_002.JPG Blue_Light_Special_003.JPGBlue_Light_Special_003.JPG

#472 11 years ago

Congrats on the new pick-up!

I've seen several of your youtube videos. They're great at giving an idea of how pins will play.

#473 11 years ago

lol your games are allways changing

Good game bop I remember playing that as a teen

#474 11 years ago

I wish you were closer, my wife wants to do a kitchen remodel & you do nice work...You have a great lineup of pins too..

#475 11 years ago

Thankfully you were not enjoying a road soda!

#476 11 years ago

dang BR, sorry to see this but "I wish I had his topper" LOL!!

#477 11 years ago

Nice pickup BR! Everyone was wondering where you were! When did you get out?

#480 11 years ago

So Family Guy and Addams are history. Family guy is a great game

#481 11 years ago
    Quoted from hank527:

So Family Guy and Addams are history. Family Guy is a great game

You have a stuttering problem.

#482 11 years ago

Yea TAF is @ S.tastics and FGY is @ the Banker's .. I can Score a WPT like 2-morrow and
    It's Sweet !! If anyone is interested , shoot me a PM w/ yr E-mail address .. I'll 4-ward you some Pict's ....

I should have a sample video B-4 Shop of BOP here after while ... It's down-load-n ...

Quoted from o-din:

Everyone was wondering where you were! When did you get out?

What ? Yea I was Gone 4-A week .. A Lil- R&R , Not by my Choice tho ..

#483 11 years ago

Welcome back

#484 11 years ago

Here's a short ( 5-ball game ) I Cheated on the last ball , Glad i did ,, Billionaire's Club !!

Watch Tattyaddams Play his BOP , 2nd vid and the 3rd vid- w/ a DMD ..

3 weeks later
    #485 11 years ago

B_R this is you after eating some coin taker LED's & Family Guy powdercoat...

MM.jpgMM.jpg

#486 11 years ago

I hear ya Pinballwizard79 !! " Hey Moe " The Macho man ...

While I'm Here , I mize well Up-date my Thread .. I did Pickup my 3rd BSD and my 2nd STTNG 2 weeks ago .. The_Director bought the BSD & The_Banker bought STTNG ..

I installed a FF 3-Piece Speaker Kit in IM that i bought from my visit to see doughslinger , also installed the Speaker Light Kit from SupaDave

STTNG_&_BSD_#2_015.JPGSTTNG_&_BSD_#2_015.JPG STTNG_&_BSD_#2_020.JPGSTTNG_&_BSD_#2_020.JPG STTNG_&_BSD_#2_022.JPGSTTNG_&_BSD_#2_022.JPG IM_Speaker_&_Light_Kit_006.JPGIM_Speaker_&_Light_Kit_006.JPG

#487 11 years ago

Congrats! The madness continues!

2 weeks later
    #488 11 years ago

Soapman & Trident wanted to drop by the GRG on their Lunch Hour for some Pinball action ..

If I'm Home ,, It's Alway's cool w/ me ............ I wasn't wanting to film JB till i get it completed , but you can see i have a few Led's installed ,, ( I haven't Shop'd it Yet ) I just Hate lOOk-n @ a pin w/ incandescent bulbs installed

#489 11 years ago

had fun BR Jack Bots a cool game.

#490 11 years ago

Thanks B_R had fun. Jackbot is a nice playing pin. But IM is my favorite at the garage.

#491 11 years ago

Thanxx Guy's !! Come by Anytime .... I got Jackbot tore down ( Top-side ) Wed- nite and I'm almost done putting it back 2-gether . I'll start on the under-neath Sunday . Pict's & a Video Later
    Soapman , I'll see you 2-morrow at The Bash Party , Me & The Banker are Car-pool-n ...

#492 11 years ago

I'm Almost done w/ the Top-side of Jackbot , I don't believe this Pin has been Shop'd in it's Life ..
    Anyway , Everything was Taken off , Cleaned w/ Novus 2 , p/f Novus'd and then wax w/ Mequiar's Carnuba Gold Plus Paste , installed White rubbers for Speed and Beauty .. CoinTaker's Frosted's and Premiums installed in the GI's , I have a few in the inserts in area's .. I'm gonna mount a Dome Light shinning on the Skill shot spinner , that should look interesting .. A New DMD is needed ( line is out ) The credit dot is coming from a F8 on the Left Flipper button switch EOS .. Gonna get another from Jack .. Now to Shop the under-side..

Here's a couple Short Video's .. When it Entered the GRG to NOW ......

Also B-lo is a PAPA vid- of the Semi Finals w/ Jackbot as the Star Pin ..

http://vimeo.com/44970176#]http://vimeo.com/44970176#

1 week later
    #493 11 years ago

I filmed this video w/ a New Android Tablet i bought , It Doesn't like to film good when it's Dark but the Quality is a Lil-Better ( I guess ) .. I haven't bought a New DMD due to a Line out yet , I'm Try-n to fix that line , ( We'll see ) MrTechNobarn is Play-n ,, 3-ball SUCK's !!

#494 11 years ago

Damn B_R, that Jackbot is lookin sharp! Great work brother!

#495 11 years ago

Ohh Yea !!! Bushmaster AR15

AR15.JPGAR15.JPG

#496 11 years ago

I was thinking something else with the word bushmaster......

#497 10 years ago

You pick up a Tommy today B_R?

Me too!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#498 10 years ago

Not the HUO , but maybe Wolfy's 2-morrow ... I need to buy the Servo the pulls out the Blinder's

Here's The_Director play-n a Game on it . How are you liking yr Tommy Rascal ? 12 modes is Cool

Did you take the Silver-ball of so it would fit ? lOOks Sharp !!!

#499 10 years ago

Looking good! Thanks for the video.

How bizarre is it to have a kid toucher mode in a pinball game? Lol.

Mine is in really good shape. Some lighting choices used for GI I'm not crazy about. Think I'll switch all the GI over to cool white frosted. Some of them are a pain to get at with these Data East because they're stapled in. I'll get them all when I do a good shop out job later this week.

Didn't get the silver ball topper unfortunately

#500 10 years ago

Since I was a Young boy I '' '' '' '' '' '' ----------------- The_Director ... Pinside has Talent !!

There are 734 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black_roses-gameroom-garage/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.