8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 722 posts
  • 193 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Jackbot ,, (resized).jpg
    Getaway 003 (resized).jpg
    Getaway 002 (resized).jpg
    Getaway , Yamaha R6 731 (resized).jpg
    Girls , TG , Chopper , DM 036 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 018 (resized).jpg
    Maiden , Dad etc 002 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , School etc 004 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 051 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 047 (resized).jpg
    Chopper , Fair , etc 041 (resized).jpg
    B-day , OFF T , Hydro T 005 (resized).jpg
    B-day , OFF T , Hydro T 004 (resized).jpg
    Swim Team , Off R Thunder etc ,, 008 (resized).jpg
    Swim Team , Off R Thunder etc ,, 002 (resized).jpg
    Swim Team , Off R Thunder etc ,, 007 (resized).jpg

There are 722 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.
    #1 8 years ago

I Love the Silver-ball , but I can't seem to Keep a pin for Long.. BSD is goin on 2-yr's , and my

2nd TZ is a Keeper.. I want to Buy and Play as many different Title's as Possible..

Life is Short.. The Pin's that I like BEST , I will Keep .. I did Pick up my 2nd TAF last-nite..

It's in Good condition and has Plenty of Mod's and Already is Loaded with CoinTaker Led's.

The Only bad spot on the P/F is at the Rt. Lower ball Drop.. Has a Spot wore to the Wood,

He installed a New Left Ramp ( clear ) I have a Bookcase B/Board decal to install etc..

Other than that it's Solid.. Ohh Yea !! I Finally got to play a Cactus Canyon last nite,

He said he has 9k in it.. It was Fun,, but NOT 9k Fun....

Every Pin that I get I will Post on this Thread.. B_R

TAF-TZ-BSD.jpg TAF_#2_.jpg TAF_#2_.jpg Castus_Canyon_.jpg Castus_Canyon_.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Cool pics, thanx for sharing...uh, what the hell is with the tree of keys? Is that some kind of drunk game? I see there is a stool in front of it and everything.

#3 8 years ago

Nice pics...What game have you regretted selling the most out of the hundreds you have gone through BR??

#4 8 years ago

VERY NICE !!! .. Where's the beer/liquor fridge though ? .. hehehe

#5 8 years ago

Nice set up you have Black Rose
    a few things on that TAF PF I havent seen before is that a special edition ?
    -I like it

#6 8 years ago

nice! i think you have well rounded seletion!

#8 8 years ago

Nice BR! TAF is a keeper here. I miss my TZ, but I'll get me another one some day......

#9 8 years ago

Nice setup

#10 8 years ago

Man B_R, every time I see that garage it has a completely NEW lineup!
    AADD!?
    I'm guessing...

#11 8 years ago

Nice lineup!BR

#12 8 years ago

Did you have that White Russian wesperron?

Edit: Yes- yes you did...

#13 8 years ago

Cool pics, thanx for sharing...uh, what the hell is with the tree of keys? Is that some kind of drunk game? I see there is a stool in front of it and everything.

Nice pics...What game have you regretted selling the most out of the hundreds you have gone through BR??
    ----------- ------------ ---------------- ----------------- ------------------ ---------------- -------------

Hmmm !!!! That's a Hard 1 ,,, I would say my JackBot & JD !!! I Miss those 2 ...
    And the Key Gizmo was my Grand-dad's.. He died in Nov- last year.. He owned a FULL Service
    Gas Station in the Late 50's thru the 60's.. I asked for it and i got it.. Still work's !!!

Also ,, I Picked up another Pin Yesterday off of C.list " POTO " and I Like it !!!!!
    Ohh Man,, The music is Awesome !!! The couple had it listed for $ 1800.00 ( Noooo Wayy )
    The Lady of the House bought it 6 yr's ago for the grand-kid's , Plus she is a Huge Fan of
    the Movie and the Broadway Play.. I bought the Framed ( POTO ) signed Double Album from her to go with the Pin.. It's signed by Michael Crawford , He is the Original man that Played the
    Phantom in the Broadway play's from the 80's thru the 90's in N.York and across the U.S and Europe .. Way Cool !!!! I started shop-n it out Last-nite.. More Pict's later
    And I Love the Chick on the B/glass.. On IPDB , it say's the designer of POTO used his daughter as the Model .. I bet she became an INSTANT Hit... Bet she's HOTT in the Sack too !!!!

POTO_.jpg // Error: Image 4175 not found // // Error: Image 4176 not found // POTO____.jpg Key_Machine.jpg Key_Maker_1960_s_.jpg POTO___.jpg 105b5290.jpg

#14 8 years ago

POTO is a tough pin to find. Never played. How does it rate compared to more well known titles?

#15 8 years ago

I can't say Yet .. I've ONLY played 3 games on it,, I have the P/F tore down somewhat now..

I Plan on Keep-n this 1 for a while,, The Hot Chick and her Screaming, Sound's like a KEEPER

Hey,,_Woo_Yea,,_Boom_!!!.jpg

#16 8 years ago

Congrads BR on yet another cool game. I am in constant awe of your lineup and I love your attitutude

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:.. I want to Buy and Play as many different Title's as Possible

#17 8 years ago

Congrads BR on yet another cool game. I am in constant awe of your lineup and I love your attitutude

Thank's S.B, I do Try to Have FUN ,,, In 1 pict- is my Pin Bud,, Mr Technobarn.... A member Here

I'm the Guy drink-n the Blueberry Shine.. A Few good gulp's and 10 min- later

No-way i can Keep my eYe on a Pinball ... LOL

BR_&_MrTechNo.jpg

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

In 1 pict- is my Pin Bud,, Mr Technobarn....

Looks like he's Mr. Nursingbeer by the photo!

I'm just playing BR!
    That BB shine looks delicious though...

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Looks like he's Mr. Nursingbeer by the photo!

I should have "nursed" some beers that night instead of slamming them lol.....

Here's some links to Black Roses' latest pinball entries into the Game Room Garage.......

1 week later
    #20 8 years ago

I've been watch-n this 1994 Bally " Corvette " Pin on C.list for 2-week's.. A few e-mail's back and 4th.. He started the sale @ $ 3000.00 ( No Wayyy ) After a week, he said the DMD went out,, I gave him another week with 1- E-mail and 2 call's.. I went to see it 2-day and i had my Pin Tool-bag w/me.. There was NO Power to the DMD,, ( I brought a Spare ) The menu button's were dead .. The Led Light between the 6 & 12v Bridge rectifier's was D.O.A ... Hmmmm.

The 12v Bridge rectifier is DEAD !!!! Easy Fix,,, I Hope that's it...

I made an Offer and It came home with me .. Repair's will be made 2-morrow at Jack's Pin Shop..

Will Post some more Pict's later....

I've Never Owned this Pin,, so What the heck... Ya Only Live Once !!!!!

Corvette.jpg Corvette_.jpg

#21 8 years ago

Cab looks to be in great shape. It's a fast pin when cleaned and the outlanes are brutal. The ball has a tendency to drain SDTM from the spinner too. The game is fun but the rule set is simple and the few modes it has always come in the same order which gets tiring. But since you have a few other games you probably won't notice too much. Looks and sounds great. Do you plan on installing LEDs in the inserts? Mine ghosts like crazy, even with the patched ROM.

#22 8 years ago

Looks nice. I like your game room.

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrTechnoBarn:

Here's some links to Black Roses' latest pinball entries into the Game Room Garage.......

You know I kicked TAF's butt that night! Grand Champion... has a nice ring to it

#24 8 years ago

Corvette is Up and Racing !!! .. Jack Traded a DMD Driver board from JD and Bammm !!!

The DMD is ALIVE !!! The Power issue to the P/F Wasn't the 12v Bridge..

I had the coin door open on the Phone yesterday.. Duhhhh !!! That KILL's the Voltage,,

Now to The Coin Trip switch's on the door,, The 1st Coin mech has a Bk & Orange wire ,,

the Second Coin switch has 2 Black and a Orange.. I noticed 1 Bk and the orange was

hang-n loose.. Me and Jack fixed the problem,,, Corvette came ALIVE !!!

I Learn something New Every Day .. Now to Fix the Motor Plastic and Shop It

Corvette_P-F.jpg Corvette_.jpg Corvette_Engine.jpg

#25 8 years ago

Dude, do you have a real job or do you just buy, sell and shop pins for a living?

Nice "ride"!

#26 8 years ago

I'm loading my "stash" .. everyone come and leap aboard to play all those great machines.
    (and yes I brought enough for everyone !!)

4de51de8.jpg

#27 8 years ago

Dude, do you have a real job or do you just buy, sell and shop pins for a living?
    Nice "ride"!

I Own my on Flooring Business.. When work is SLOW,, I Hunt down Pin's !! I'm Happy !!!

the Last 2 Pict's are of my Bathroom ( B-4 & After ) Few yr's ago.. Life is Short ,, HAVE FUN !!!

106b5980.jpg 106b6080.jpg my_bathroom_now.jpg

#28 8 years ago

Nice Tile work BR.

#30 8 years ago

Hmm, can you come restretch the carpet in the house I'm buying in a couple of weeks and maybe deliver a few cool pins?

#31 8 years ago

Hmm, can you come restretch the carpet in the house I'm buying in a couple of weeks and maybe deliver a few cool pins?

Do you have a Boat ? Let's go out and catch some Grouper or anything... a Buzz !!!

Here's a Few Pict's of some shower's that I've built.. No Recent Shower's...

I can Knee-kick some Room's in,, but a Carpet Pole Stretcher is the way to go...

I've got Lot's of Pict's and have Ton's of Happy Customer's ... Make's a man Proud

Shower_.jpg Shower_.jpg Shower__.jpg Shower___.jpg Shower_,_.jpg Shower_,.jpg

#32 8 years ago

I'm NOT advertising.. Just Show-n Off... !!! The Arcade Auction is this Sat- in Winston-Salem ,NC .. I'm lOOk-n 4-ward to this Sale... I'll Post some Good Pict's of what showed up and their price's... http://auctiongamesales.com/

Work_Van.jpg Auction-_4-2-10_.jpg Auction_Feb-2001,,.,_.jpg

#33 8 years ago

That's great BR.....where's the BBQ pit and hush puppy fryer! I'm heading to NC in late June, I was born in Smithfield and looking to get some real BBQ soon at Carolina BBQ.....not even close to the real thing here in Texas...

#34 8 years ago

Lexington BBQ , Speedy's BBQ , Speedy Lour's ,, The Lexington BBQ Festival is in Oct,,
    Big Crowd .. When yr in Town ,, Give me a ring.. My Cell # is on the Pict of my Van...
    ( 336 ) 682-7664 ,,,,,,,,,,, SmithField,, That's near the Carolina Coast i Think !!

Ok,, I got to get started Shop-n out Corvette,,, Be Good !!!!

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Do you have a Boat ? Let's go out and catch some Grouper or anything... a Buzz !!!

Wellcraft 210 Coastal. I posted a pic on the fishing thread. Just getting into the ocean fishing thing though.

#36 8 years ago

I do locksmith work as well as small engine repair. Where did you get the Ilco key machine?

#37 8 years ago

It was my Grand-dad's when he Owned a Full Service station in the Late 50's to mid 60's..

It Still work's !!! I have several of his Item's,, Old 60's .25 c Cigarette machine , Old manuel tire change with the Original Tool's.. Etc... You interested ?

Key_Maker_1960_s.jpg Key_Maker_1960_s_.jpg Key_Maker_1960_s_.jpg Cigarette_Vending_Mash-_1950_s.jpg

#38 8 years ago

Picked up a Data East Star Trek yesterday.. The Auction was a bummer , and I sold Corvette Friday , so i wanted another Pin to tinker with.. The P/F and Gi light's molex connector on the Power Supply board need's to be Replaced, ( no Biggie ) The seller just installed All NEW p/f Plastic's except for the Ramp's.. The Ramp's are Not broken and they should clean up nice,, especially after I use some Novus 2 and Flame Polish them.. The TransPorter behind the B/glass work's Perfect.. I Alway's go to IPDB & You_Tube and get a Feel for the Pin b-4 I buy it.. IPDB gave it a 7.6 ,,,,, http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Star+Trek&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#2356
    ,,,,,,,, I do read the comment's of other's , but that doesn't determine weather i'm Gonna go 4-it or Not.. ToM has a HIGH Score,, I got 1,, Yea,, Eye-Candy !! I got Tired of it after 5 day's.. That's what's make's this Hobby so Addictive ,, Everyone has Their OWN Feel and Taste..

Star_Trek_DE.jpg Star_Trek_DE_p-f.jpg Flame_Polish-n.jpg

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Everyone has Their OWN Feel and Taste..

Oh how I wish I could touch on that comment the way I want too. I think we should give you the "trophy" for the "Most Changing Collection"

#40 8 years ago
    Quoted from Brokedad:

I think we should give you the "trophy" for the "Most Changing Collection"

Yeah and it's not even close. So, BR, do you care to comment on "flame polishing"? How is this done?

#41 8 years ago

I 've known BR for a couple of years and been to his garage a few times to play pinball. I can't even count how many pins have went through that garage since i've known him. He's the master of pin hunting!

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

So, BR, do you care to comment on "flame polishing"? How is this done?

Really it's Not hard at all.. Take the ramp off ,, Clean it with Novus 1 , Dry it,, Then rub in the Novus 2 ,, Clean it Good .. Wipe it Down , Get the dry Polish All off.. The Propane Quick start head that's in my Pict is what you will Need. Quick heat and more Flame.. Just move the Flame over the Plastic Ramp ,, It will lOOk like a wind-shield defrost-n in the winter. Star Trek is gett-n ready for a shop. I will start a New thread on Flame Polish-n and will Post some Pict's of before - dur-n and After.. It's cool !!! In The 1st video link , I don't think this Guy even cleaned the Plastic Ramp on WH20,, If it's Dirty , you will bake the Mess in and it will be Permanent.. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,, Order Shaggy & Norm's " This Old Pinball " DVD or VHS,, Shaggy gave me the Spirit !!! ,,,,,
    Shaggy_and_Norm_TZ.jpg

#43 8 years ago

Wow, cool! I'd have to work up a lot of courage to take a flame to my plastics though.

#44 8 years ago

That's a shame you are in NC...I need a good tiler here in West Sacramento! Awesome pins and game garage. Thanks for the pictures. Awesome.

#45 8 years ago

That's a shame you are in NC...I need a good tiler here in West Sacramento!

You should try it yourself super8man! That is what I did... Learn as you go!
    Here is a before and after of my master bath. (BTW, I am not afraid of color...)

The 70's

70sMB.JPG

The 2000's

2000sMB.JPG

It is too bad I have a lot on my plate with the exterior right now.
    I redid the entire house (inside at least...) within a FOUR year span of just chipping away at it little by little.
    After the exterior gets done- it will be time to build me a "Black_Rose Mancave" in the garage!
    Thanks B_R for the pics of your tile work!!
    Great job!

#46 8 years ago

That is a great looking Star Trek. That pin is a little easy, but I always have fun playing it. I would totally own one.

#47 8 years ago

Impressive Nimble, that turned out really nice. I too am kicking around a couple of ideas for a new man-cave. I would SOOOO like to have a better area for my games...and anything else needed for excitement..

#48 8 years ago

Well ,, Star Trek is Shop'd and lOOk-n Good.. Fixed the GI Issue ,, added New Rubber's

Flame Polished the plastic Ramp's , Changed out the #47 Gi's to #44's . Novus 2'd

the P/F ,, I don't care what IPDB say's.. The Data East Star Trek is FUN !!!

It's got a Killer Light show also.. I did add some Led Pop-bumper light's..

" Live Long and Prosper " .. Just wish the Audio had the Entire Cast included.. I'm a BIG Fan

of the Original ST Series.. Kirk and Spock wanted to Much $$ I suppose .. GREED !!!

I'll be Sure to Up-Load my comment on IPDB like i did on POTO.. Ahh,, the Previous owner

also installed a Pewter Cast of the USS Enterprise & a Lighted Shuttle Craft mod's .

and installed 2- Computer Fan's , for heat.. There's this Weird long buld behind the Transporter

I'm think-n about order-n Led's from C.Taker for DEST,, If I decide to keep it.. Would lOOK Killer ..

Star_Trek.jpg Star_Trek_with_Dirty_Ramps.jpg Star_Trek_shop_d.jpg Star_Trek_mod_s.jpg Star_Trek_inside_B-Box_fan_s.jpg Star_Trek_.jpg

#49 8 years ago

Wow, another neat-looking pin I never knew existed! If it's fun does that mean you keep it more than a week, BR?

P.S. Please find another I500 dirt cheap! I'll pay a good finder's fee!

#50 8 years ago

T2 and some Cash huh,,, You said in another Post... I will ask.. He might Jump.. Get Ready for a Road-trip.. LOL

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 199.99
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 10.95
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 109.99
    $ 225.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 209.99
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 35.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 28.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    There are 722 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside