Linked Games

Topic poll

“BW100 teaches ball control”

• Sure Does ! 1 vote
    33%
  • Nope ... 0 votes
  • What's for dinner tonight ? 2 votes
    67%

(Multiple choice - 3 votes by 2 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bw100 (resized).png
20211210_185322 (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on a BW100 that has a dead flipper. The left one above the apron.

the stiffener blade broke off on the EOS switch. I guess that's probably what's doing it.
If I hold the flipper up and engage the coils, the flipper will stay up.

I was just wondering how exactly do I go about adjusting the gab ? I honestly don't really understand how all the flippers work on this thing, and I can't find anything in the manual to help me. I'm assuming that the stiffener blade is suppose to make a gab and because there's no gab, it's causing this flipper not to move ?

I looked at the pinwiki and couldn't find any info about this. Was wondering if someone could help me understand, any help is much appreciated.

Thank You !

20211210_185322 (resized).jpg20211210_185322 (resized).jpg

bw100 (resized).pngbw100 (resized).png
#2 2 years ago

This will help - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-upgradingrebuilding-flippers

If that is the EOS in your picture. File the contacts clean, and they should be touching with some tension. The blade with the plastic thing pushes them open.

LTG : )

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

This will help - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-upgradingrebuilding-flippers
If that is the EOS in your picture. File the contacts clean, and they should be touching with some tension. The blade with the plastic thing pushes them open.
LTG : )

oh yeah ! I totally forgot about vid's guide, geeze it's been forever since I checked that out.

So I can get away without the stiffener blade maybe ? I don't have any leaf switches on hand have to order more. In the mean time I should be able to put the EOS from the pic back in eh ?

You know, It's so small under the apron, I couldn't see the actuator that pushes on the leaf spring. So I thought maybe it's the other way around or something. I kept looking at it like "how is this working ? It's like magic !"
Cool, thanks for the guide link, I think I got it. I'm use to working on newer machines.

Thank you !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-water-100-eos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.