11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

would u? too high? bout right?
no mods apparently. looks new.
wanted to add couple more pins, this or Dark Knight were possibles.

thxs!

#2 11 years ago

Location?

#3 11 years ago

$8500 is what I would expect to pay for a Black Spiderman, if I could find one! It would have to be perfect with low plays for that price IMO.

#4 11 years ago

Black Spider-Man is like Big Bang Bar. It doesn't come up for sale very often.

If it is on your grail list AND you have the money to buy it, then you should buy it. Otherwise, you have missed an opportunity to add it to your collection.

If you buy it and do not like it, chances are pretty good that you can recoup a significant portion of your purchase price.

Marcus

#5 11 years ago

1 of 50 and HUO......probably not a bad deal if you can swing it.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

1 of 50 and HUO......probably not a bad deal if you can swing it.

I think you mean 1 of 500

#7 11 years ago

1 of 500 i think you mean. Yea i just got one.. for 12k though. Australian pricing mmm yum. Perfect condition though, and HUO. Get it, as others have said, and ill agree you can resell for just as much if not more

#8 11 years ago

They have sold higher! Good Deal!

#9 11 years ago

he'll throw in a 'new play field' for $9K total..?
why would i need a new play field? is that common? it already looks mint
thxs

#10 11 years ago

Good deal. He has an extra pf that he won't need once the pin is gone. I have a HUO BSM I bought NIB and picked up a pf at the same time.

#11 11 years ago

so i did it
2 pins on one navl ship was too good to pass up, only $35 extra for insurance 2nd pin
may have a monster bash too. good game?

#12 11 years ago

Congrats!

I picked up a playfield for my BSM also... insurance of perfection for a perfect game!

#13 11 years ago

Sure. Go wild.why the heck not? I remember when I bought my red I coulda bought the Black for $4,500. I bought red w/shaker because i preferred the red character on the BG. Wish I could do that over!

#14 11 years ago

Hmmm, I'll have to list mine here later. HUO and less than $8500, not perfect though...

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

so i did it
2 pins on one navl ship was too good to pass up, only $35 extra for insurance 2nd pin
may have a Monster Bash too. good game?

Plus the titles you currently have make a for very nice herd

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

would u? too high? bout right?
no mods apparently. looks new.
wanted to add couple more pins, this or Dark Knight were possibles.
thxs!

Price is bang on. Would I? No way. I don't understand why anyone buys the overpriced LE when it is the ***exact same game*** as the Pro. The LE has chrome, different cab art, shaker motor, and a real backglass that doesn't look as nice as the Pro.

Buy a HUO Spiderman and bank the difference. It's what I did years ago and very glad I did. The cabinet and backglass look much better on the Pro. Add a shaker motor and it's perfect as is.

Just my thoughts.
Duane

#17 11 years ago

CO
he has quite the collection
TZ etc, all new cond
i got lucky, solid dude

#18 11 years ago

Regardless Spiderman is an excellent game. My favorite Stern to date, I love mine!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Sure. Go wild.why the heck not? I remember when I bought my red I coulda bought the Black for $4,500. I bought red w/shaker because i preferred the red character on the BG. Wish I could do that over!

Same here...except the wishing to do it over part. Unlike the current Pro/LE models, Spidey Red & Black are the exact same game. I like the red Spidey pose on the translite, and I like having Venom and Sandman on the backbox sides. I put Steve Ritchie's custom webbed rails w/ chrome underlay, looks hot. Speaking of playfields, I'm having a NOS CC'd PF swapped into my game as we speak! My original had bad color registration so I got anal.

...but hey, if you've got the dough and gotta have LE versions of everything, why not.

Quoted from 35mm:

Monster Bash too. good game?

Y
E
S
!!!!!!!!!

#20 11 years ago

I sold my BSM this summer for about this price, with 500 hundred in reversible mods, SR Webbies, custom slings, LED lights, BA buildings, New Chrome Lockdown bar.

I know SPXTed sold one for a little less before me.

There is one on Ebay right now for 8.5 with no mods, seller doesn't claim it was HUO, but thinks it is.

So the game is priced right, I would grab the playfield for the extra 500 as it will only appreciate in the future as playfields wear and their is a limited supply of them.

#21 11 years ago

Its interesting, but I dont think the Black version has increased at the rate latelly that the Red version has. Will the Red eventually catch up to the black?

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

I don't understand why anyone buys the overpriced LE when it is the ***exact same game*** as the Pro. The LE has chrome, different cab art, shaker motor, and a real backglass that doesn't look as nice as the Pro.

The same reason people buy LE versions of automobiles I guess..

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Will the Red eventually catch up to the black?

There will always be a gap. If someone's willing to spend X on Spidey Red, someone will be willing to spend X+ on Black.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Its interesting, but I dont think the Black version has increased at the rate latelly that the Red version has. Will the Red eventually catch up to the black?

Doubtful.. look at TAF vs. TAF Gold

#25 11 years ago

Black Spider-Man AND Monster Bash?...sheesh....

#26 11 years ago

Red has slowly gotten more expensive because it a great game...but the black just took off in the last 2 years.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.50
$ 25.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-spiderman-le-huo-8500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.