Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dozer1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Black_Sabbath_Vol._4.png
    #1 8 years ago

Bassically, the start of heavy metal. This would be a cool pin, Black Sabbath. If you don't like it wah-wah.

#2 8 years ago

I agree Geezer was a great Bass player.Supernaut multi ball for the win!

#3 8 years ago

Sabbath was my favorite band growing up.
    This is one pin I would be all over!!

#4 8 years ago

I still listen to the album Paranoid when I study or am on my way to an exam. Gets me Pumped. The NIB intro is just pure insanity.

#5 8 years ago

changed out a few songs in my METLE & love it , one of them was "NIB" that song rocks also added "Rainbow in the dark" , "Trooper" , & "Shout at the devil"

#6 8 years ago

The Wizard playing during wizard mode !!

#7 8 years ago

Fairies wear boots.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

I agree Geezer was a great Bass player.Supernaut multi ball for the win!

If you remember Sabbath you are a Geezer

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

Just referring to the OP who had too much ass in basically.But I will admit to seeing many Sabbath/Blue Oyster Cult concerts.

#10 8 years ago

The first 5 albums

Black_Sabbath_Vol._4.pngBlack_Sabbath_Vol._4.png

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

Yeah, Black Sabbath 13 dropped so long ago...hard to remember...

#12 8 years ago

It could have unrecognizable/gibberish callouts by Ozzy!

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from pincil8:

Bassically, the start of heavy metal. This would be a cool pin, Black Sabbath. If you don't like it wah-wah.

I totally agree and have said the same thing about every time a music pin thread turns up.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from Meatneck:

It could have unrecognizable/gibberish callouts by Ozzy!

What if Ozzy did all of the classic pinball lines from games past in some sort of multiball mode .Ie Ozzy shouting "Move your CAR!" "Hey its only Pinball" "GREEEED" Etc. That would make me mortgage my home to get one...

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

What if Ozzy did all of the classic pinball lines from games past in some sort of multiball mode .Ie Ozzy shouting "Move your CAR!" "Hey its only Pinball" "GREEEED" Etc. That would make me mortgage my home to get one...

Bloody brilliant !

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from Slugmeister:

Just referring to the OP who had too much ass in basically.But I will admit to seeing many Sabbath/Blue Oyster Cult concerts.

They were sold as Black and Blue, if I remember correctly. Concerts were a lot different back then.

Quoted from bayoubilly70:

The first 5 albums

Yes.

#17 8 years ago

Opinions vary, but here are my top 3 :
    1. Black Sabbath
    2. Master of Reality
    3. Never Say Die
    4. Technical Ecstasy
    I could go on and on....nothing I listen to today would even exist without Sabbath. Hail to the Kings !

#18 8 years ago

My son and I played in a tourney this weekend and the Sabbath song stuck in our head from random play during the long drive was Electric Funeral.

#19 8 years ago

Electric Funeral, Black Sabbath, Lord of this World, National Acrobat it goes on and on not mention new album and tour not that long ago, I'm not really a fan of much past Dio but more than enough to make a great pin. I'm out of the NIB stuff for the most part but this would be a must have for me, and someone make a Slayer pin for gods sake.

#20 8 years ago

I can see it now.

For sale NIB NIB.

1 year later
    #21 7 years ago

Found this today on youtube

If you are a Sabbath fan and have never seen this, it's just an amazing piece of metal history.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-sabbath-nib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.