Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by tabrakadanak
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Hi guys!

In the process of restoring my Black Rose, I now need some help with the lockbar... I don't have it! So I ordered the red button from Marco's, but I wanted to see under the lockbar how the button is adjusted. And how it hit the membrane.
Do someone can take a couple of shots under the lockbar, to have a reference to make a new lockbar?
Thanks a lot!

#2 4 years ago

if you need the bar itself i think the lockdown bar from NBA fastbreak will also work.......it has the hole in the middle for the fire button

#3 4 years ago

thanks I'll check it! But the button if NBA is round, not sure if the holes are the same?

#4 4 years ago

Maybe I'll be forced to take a lockbar and buff a hole in it... If only I had those pics to make sure I don't make mistakes!

#5 4 years ago

i will see what i can do to get you a picture tomorrow...have to work late tonight at second job to support pinball habit

#6 4 years ago

pretty sure the rectangular black rose button fits in a round hole on the backside with a nut like a flipper button has

#7 4 years ago

ah yes a screw nut like the side flipper button! Maybe...
If you can take the shot it should be really helpfull tough, I don't know if I can find a NBA lockbar in the shop!
THanks again

#8 4 years ago

image.jpg

#9 4 years ago

Man you make my day!
Thanks a lot guys, love pinside.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 28.00
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside