• Latest reply 2 years ago by horseflesh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hi guys
Has any one played Black rose pinball what’s your thoughts any good

#2 2 years ago

I like it. Interesting layout, shots feel good. The cannon is cool. Rules are a little underwhelming, but if you can find it for a good price, it's tough to beat. It's a pretty loaded game for it's age.

#3 2 years ago

fun them integration.....horrible scoring (needs to be fixed)

#4 2 years ago

Pretty repetitive and unbalanced scoring. Was a decent game when you could pick them up for $1100 these days strictly filler/ "first pin" material.

You'll get tired of shooting up the middle and playing the dumb video modes.

#5 2 years ago

Not a fan I feel the wireforms obscure too much of the PF making it kinda thugly. Usually cannon insert is pretty worn too. IMO nothing too special.

#6 2 years ago

One of my favorite 90s games. New cannons are available now and ramps too. There's a ton of adjustments you can play with to really change the game play and scoring. Not a ton of modes or anything but I find the rules have more interesting interactions and choices than most other games of the era

#7 2 years ago

bought one this year. Love it. shots can be repetitive but is a fun game and always go back for more. Don't see it getting old for a while. I'm one that loves the video modes

#8 2 years ago

I love mine! Love the ramps, combos, and the cannon mech is one of the best ever made. I think the 2/3 ball multiballs are a good challenge. Plenty of great shots. I'm also a big fan of the cabinet style.

#9 2 years ago

I got one as my second pin and I still have it even though I'm up to 8 now. I think it's a fun pin and I like the pirate theme. Cannon can be annoying to "tune in" but when it's done it stays good so not a huge problem.

I will probably sell other games before this one leaves.

The rules are quite simple but I'm not that good player so the rules suits me just fine.

#10 2 years ago

Boring pin.... Empty gameplay...

#11 2 years ago

Thanks guys I have played black rose I thought it was a good game now of to by

#12 2 years ago

It's a fun game but the rules are a bit lacking. You may need to tone down the extra ball settings. Sinking a ship is an awesome feeling, nothing like nailing that shot!

My son blew it up a while back, got 750 million and sunk I don't know how many ships, don't think he ever has the urge to play it again. Luckily I'm not as good as him.

#13 2 years ago

It's an OK game, definitely not a total stinker. But I feel like it is impossible to really evaluate it without discussing the price and what other games might be available to you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-rose-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.