(Topic ID: 21824)

PRICE CHECK.....Black Rose & Cue Ball Wizard....

By Chicoman

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by blackheart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

What is a good fair price for both of these machines in good condition?

#2 11 years ago

/bump

need some feedback on these. Looking to get a fair price for them. Pinball prices lately seem very high. Is there a pricing bubble we could soon see pop?

#3 11 years ago

/bump again...just looking for feedback on prices for both machines.

#4 11 years ago

Chico...BR with no cab fade and good playfield 1400-1600ish
Cue varies with region and condition I've seen as low as 1200 for an excellent condition example. But I have seen them at "blue sky" pricing in the 2000-2500 neighborhood as well. Just depends on the buyer. How does that old saying go.....There is a sucker born every minute!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Blackwell:

Chico...BR with no cab fade and good playfield 1400-1600ishCue varies with region and condition I've seen as low as 1200 for an excellent condition example. But I have seen them at "blue sky" pricing in the 2000-2500 neighborhood as well. Just depends on the buyer. How does that old saying go.....There is a sucker born every minute!

Mr. Blackwell thanks for the reply I appreciate it.

Black Rose does have some very light wear near the usual spots but it's not that bad. I've seen much worse on a few other Black Rose machines. Cue Ball Wizard is one I can't figure out like you said I've seen prices all over the place for it too. $1200 - $2500.

Any other feedback is appreciated.

Thank You

#6 11 years ago

$1200-$1600 for CBW would be about the price I would expect for that title. Anything higher would need to be HUO or *really* nice.

Haven't kept up with BR pricing lately but it's definitely a sub-$2K title.

#7 11 years ago

Just purchased a Cue Ball Wizard in very nice cosmetic shape. Hasn't been played much for years, so I am dumping some money into it. I bought this one for $1400 and have about $200 in it now. My big investment was a Rottendog Driver board. Still working a few kinks out, but with new rubber and worn bulbs replaced, it's playing nicely and coming along. Again, this one is really pretty nice cosmetically.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bloomington, IL
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 34.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-rose-cue-ball-wizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.