• Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

31-1655-SET (resized).jpg
89539C62-A0DC-4B74-8286-5DD91D41FDC7 (resized).jpeg
20240203_192829 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240105_184120_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e9d73b89c70d6495b6a0cb45dc76cce9 (resized).jpg
20210724_181347 (resized).jpg
372951015_1333173387326857_6297914620449767896_n.jpg
3588FEEE-F21F-4133-BD86-E554A175DC14 (resized).jpeg
webStore BR2 - 600x400 (resized).jpg
Bracket (resized).png
20230731_163944 (resized).jpg
20230731_163924 (resized).jpg
20230731_163833 (resized).jpg
20230731_163815 (resized).jpg
20230731_163615 (resized).jpg
20230731_163658 (resized).jpg
20230731_163553 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#167 8 years ago

Joined the club this weekend. I need to replace the cannon housing and ramp, replace some bulbs (led upgrade) and replace the GI connector. So far I'm enjoying the game.

1 week later
#170 8 years ago

I ordered and received a new cannon base and cover from BAA and I have never felt so disappointed in a product like this in a long while. It feels and looks like it was made with child's plastic printer. I'm sure it was supplied from planetary pinball. I'll take some pics here in a few.

Has anyone replaced the cannon base before?

#176 8 years ago

Did some healthy cleaning, new Titan rings, and comet LEDs. Came out somewhat like I was hoping. Now I just have to figure something out with the cannon and fix the back box GI.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

1 week later
#177 8 years ago

I have tried every adjustment I can think of with the cannon. I finally have it somewhat flush but I can't get the rotation to go side to side enough to hit at least both ramps. It really only goes as far over as the middle. Is there a secret to adjusting this?

#184 8 years ago

Can someone help me out with dimensions of the original link on the motor? Or know where I can source a new link. I think mine was home made and it's off a little and keeping the cannon from doing the correct rotations.

#186 8 years ago

Thank you for the picture. I think something is wrong with my motor unit. Like its out of alignment or something. The bottom bracket has a set screw and can rotate around just fine. The top is solid and I feel that's where the issue is. It's like it needs to be rotated a little more higher? So that it would go to the left more. This is how I bought the machine and it seems like the previous owner did repairs or made a few pieces. It's looking like I might try to grind the welds off, and try to add a set screw to the top bracket so I can try to get it back into the correct adjustment. It also seems like when the motor is running, it's loose on the circular mounting plate that goes to the levelers. The screws around it are all tight but it still seems to wiggle a bit.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#188 8 years ago

Looks like center to center is 15mm. We ground of the welds and put a new set screw in it today. Going to try to get the adjustments correct and hopefully be in good shape. Will know here shortly

1 week later
#191 8 years ago

Trying to fix some hacked GI plug issues. Can someone take pics of j120 and j121 for me please?

#195 8 years ago

Thanks! It's amazing I had any gi at all! Not one of mire wires was in the right spot. I'm starting to think this game I have is a complete basket case.

I purchased a new motor assembly and now that's working great. I'm about to out oem leveled in instead of the hacked home built ones the "vendor" "shopped" the game out with. Wish me luck

#198 8 years ago

All of my GI is working except for the right side of the back box and the coin door lights. Other than that everything is working ok. I replaced the male and female connectors on j121 and j120. I think I need to replace the male and femal j115 as well. There is a tiny burn mark on it and that could be causing the problem

3 months later
#269 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Anyone have problems with a their repro cannon plastic? I picked up a nib repro cannon and the flap doesn't sit properly when mounted on the axel rod, too far forwards and cocked off to the side enough that the flap doesn't move freely. Originally assumed that my rod was bent or something as I had a tough time getting it in but can't see anything wrong with it. Going to try to lathe a replacement tonight just in case...
Also the front end of the flaps seems to be designed slightly differently on the reproduction, the chamfer goes all the way across so you can't mix and match? quite annoying...

Yeah I had the exact same problem. I had to put a lot of time trimming, heating, bending, and sanding to get mine just to fit decent. The repros are crap. I still have issues during game play when the ball rolls over the cannon area.

#273 8 years ago

So my white/violet string of GI isn not working. Fuse is good and connectors were replaced. What's next?

#284 8 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Trace the strands all the way out. You may have a break.

I checked the continuity and everything checked good. But didn't work. Plugged and unplugged everything like 10 times, checked everything over and over and nothing. Then literally out of no where, everything worked!!

Now the only lights I have out are the coin door lights and I'm even more confused on those. Everything checks good, but still no lights.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 34.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-rose-club-owners-and-fans-welcome?tu=its_me_aj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.