By Its_me_aj

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I recently picked up a black rose and it had some cannon issues. I replaced the cannon housing and door but the rotation was off a bit. It would go to the left to the lock but only as far over as to the middle. It would not go to anything to the right at all. I started looking into it and it seems like the link was handmade and the blocks on the motor the link connects, one was welded up and. It able to adjust. The actual block that turn off the motor will adjust and I don't think it was messed with at all.

Basically what I'm trying to figure out is how far should be ration go and how can I get it to rotate the correct way. I really don't want to purchase a new motor but if that's all I have left to do to get it fixed, I will. Or if I can buy new link pieces that would work too. I just want to get this thing working like it should

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 34.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Its_me_aj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-rose-cannon-rotation-issues?tu=Its_me_aj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.