Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by waldo34
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Picked up a black rose. Cannon fires but doesn't rotate...missing something here? I assume it just rotates automatically right? Dumb question I am sure lol. Ball sometimes gets hung a bit loading into cannon, and I assume thats another issue not related. Checked fuse (F111 I read was the fuse for cannon).

Any tips would be great. Thx

#2 8 years ago

Flashers working? Check the 20v at the test point on your driver board

#3 8 years ago

I've had this happen a couple times with my Black Rose. If the ball is in the canon, do you hear the motor running for the rotation? If so make sure the screw attaching the motor to the base of the canon is in place. I've had mine vibrate out, essentially running the motor without actually having anything to turn. Also be wary of raising the play field with the ball in the canon. It will travel up the lower trail potentially causing the upper switch paddle to get bent. Next time the ball comes down davey jones locker, it can get stuck on that switch.

Let me know if you need any other help or tips with it, I've tinkered with mine extensively for almost the first year of having it! Love this pin!

#4 8 years ago

I don't hear motor running...also doesn't look like flashers work. Ran test...no lights! Didn't think of it at first since there are no traditional flasher lights on top of playfield

3 years later
#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Flashers working? Check the 20v at the test point on your driver board

Thanks, for the tip fixed my issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.95
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-rose-cannon-not-rotating and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.