• 22 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 68 days ago by Buthamburg
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hello to all

We are opening a pre-order list for Black Rose repro Playfield.
The Playfield will be printed with the original artwork films that Bally Williams used and in genuine
Silk Screening.
Price is not fix yet, roughly 650 -700 Euro
If you are interested, then please send me an Email directly to [email protected] with your postal address.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

5 months later
#3 2 years ago

Hello to all

Today Buthamburg received the confirmation to re-produce Black Rose Playfields.
Buthamburg is officially now opening the pre-order list.
Buthamburg has also received confirmation for the following Playfields.

Police Force
Party Zone
Hurricane

In work are the following Playfields
Bride of Pinbot
No Good Goofers
Road Show

Playfields in Shipping
F-14 Tom Cat
Alien Poker

If you wish to be on a pre-order list, then please send an email to peter at buthamburg dot de, with your postal address.
Have a nice day
Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

7 months later
#4 1 year ago

Very excited for the Black Rose playfields, are they going to be ready soon?

2 weeks later
#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Very excited for the Black Rose playfields, are they going to be ready soon?

in a email conversation with Peter he stated they will be starting on these after ROADshow. He has ordered the wood. I’m thinking July/August

2 months later
#6 1 year ago

Peter, where are at on this project?

#7 1 year ago

Hello to all

We have made a mold for missing inserts. The wood is ordered and we are busy doing the artwork files.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

#8 1 year ago

Thank you for the update

3 months later
#9 1 year ago

Looking for an update. Where is this in the process?

#10 1 year ago

Hello to all

Sorry, but we have a great delay. We are slowly catching up with all our projects.
Black Rose will still take some time, we have just finished the T2 playfields, are ready for printing
Getaway. After Getaway we will print Road Show and the next run on F-14. Then we will start the Black Rose
playfields. We dont have a releyable production date yet.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

2 months later
#11 10 months ago

Hello to all.

We have made great progress on the Blackrose playfields. The artfiles are done. We are busy doing the CNC milling program.
Still a bit of work, but we are getting close to finishing. Wood and Inserst are on stock. Hope we can start this project in Feb.
If you wish to be on our pre-order list, then please send us an email to peter (et) buthamburg.de

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and stay well.

Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

3 months later
#12 7 months ago

any progress to report on this project?

#13 7 months ago

Hello to all

We have all set up for Black Rose. As soon as we have finished the Alien playfields we will start milling.
We have delays in all our project at this time, but we are pushing to get all done.
We will update as soon as we can start.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

1 month later
#14 5 months ago

Short update on the Black Rose Playfield.
We checked the art files and have seen that we still need to spend some time on the artwork.
The artfiles look good sofar, but we want them to be perfect, we found serveral areas that need some atention.
As soon as we printed the Roadshow we will have time to get the files corrected.

Ill update shortly.
Regards from hamburg
Peter

#15 5 months ago

Is there a sign up list we can get on?

#16 5 months ago

Hi. Yes, if you wish to pre-order, then please send me an email with your postal addres to peter(et)buhamburg.de
Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#17 5 months ago

Whats in front of the Roadshow playfields. I thought those were going to be run a round January?

#18 5 months ago

We just finished printing Getaway, now preparing for Road Show. Besides also doing the Alien Playfields
and 5 new plastic injection molds. It is only my Son and me.

#19 5 months ago

I’m interested in a Black Rose play field when they become available, please keep us updated!

#20 5 months ago

Hi

If you wish to be on the pre-order list. then please send me an email to peter(et)buthamburg.de with your postal address.
We dont have track over pinside members.

Regards from Hamburg
Have a nice week end

Leon and Peter

3 months later
#21 75 days ago

any update on a timeline for the black rose playfield production?

1 week later
#22 68 days ago

Not yet, we have just finished Road Show and are now busy with F-14 and the next run of Alien.
We are trying to push it inbetween, but dont want to rush the important 2 steps, art and milling / testing parts position.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside