You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I have for sale a spare BR head in good condition.. The head is in good condition with just a few minor scratches in the artwork, however the black could use to be repainted. The side decals are nice, original, and all small metal parts have been tumble polished. The head includes the metal parts, speaker panel, and electronics back board. It does not include the boards, translight or back box light board.
I can ship however shipping would be on the buyer. I have no idea what the cost would be but my plan was to cover with cardboard and shrink wrap. It should be small enough to send via UPS.
Price for the head as is-$150.OBO
Price for the head restored, (all the black repainted) is $225.OBO

Please see photos.
IMG_0032.JPGIMG_0032.JPGIMG_0031.JPGIMG_0031.JPGIMG_0030.JPGIMG_0030.JPG

4 months later
#2 9 years ago

Is this still available?..........any guesses on shipping costs?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-rose-br-head-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.