4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Twilight1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Just got my 2nd pin yesterday and am wanting to install mirror blades on both my old pin ('87 Williams Space Station) and my (new to me) used Deadpool Pro. I'm torn between regular or black mirror blades. I think the black would look better but am not 100% on that and don't want to spend an extra $125 on each pin and be disappointed.

Any ideas/suggestions from those with experience on both is much appreciated.

Thanks

#2 4 years ago

Can't go wrong with traditional mirror blades. I have "gold" mirror blades in my LOTR that were installed by the previous owner, and it looks like a brass version of regular mirror blades, and not as bright. Gives it a warm glow, but I would have preferred traditional. The black blades might be nice, but I'm not sure at the cost of $125 per machine. You could get an additional 2 sets for that price.

#3 4 years ago

I have black blades on my tron was like that when I got it. And I have Traditional Blades on my met I like the Traditional blades better. Some times I forget the black blades are on there they don’t stand out as much.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-or-regular-mirror-blades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.