• 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by crlush
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

84400AF1-0549-4FC3-B6E1-0EBA73B123C1 (resized).png
70340FB8-292B-425E-B824-802BA760109E (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crlush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I have been a huge fan of first person shooters starting with Quake in the 90s, been playing Call of Duty since buying my kids a xbox1 for Christmas with Call of Duty Ghosts. I have been getting burned out with regular cod gameplay and my kids are hooked on Fortnite and liked the idea of the open map one winner takes all, but I cant stand 3rd person shooters and hated the building aspect of the game. After finding out that BO4 was adopting a battle royal map I couldnt wait to try it, so far its the only game mode on BO4 that I have been playing, took a week to finally win a match, a few 2nds, 3rd and so on, im curious to know what you guys think? Tips, tricks, or strategies.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

COD needs to quit copying other games and just do what they used to do. Stop the jumping bullshit, quit trying to copy Fortnite and just make a good old fashioned COD game. I didnt buy this new one because it looks pretty crappy to me. I do like WW2 pretty good though and will play it from time to time.

They basicly ripped off Fortnite to the tee except the mining and building, even waiting in the lobby for the game to start is same as Fortnite

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm in, but I really just jump on for hardcore team deathmatch.

I like hardcore free for all and gun game myself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crlush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-ops-4-who-s-playing?tu=crlush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.