6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by crlush
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

84400AF1-0549-4FC3-B6E1-0EBA73B123C1 (resized).png
70340FB8-292B-425E-B824-802BA760109E (resized).png

#1 6 months ago

I have been a huge fan of first person shooters starting with Quake in the 90s, been playing Call of Duty since buying my kids a xbox1 for Christmas with Call of Duty Ghosts. I have been getting burned out with regular cod gameplay and my kids are hooked on Fortnite and liked the idea of the open map one winner takes all, but I cant stand 3rd person shooters and hated the building aspect of the game. After finding out that BO4 was adopting a battle royal map I couldnt wait to try it, so far its the only game mode on BO4 that I have been playing, took a week to finally win a match, a few 2nds, 3rd and so on, im curious to know what you guys think? Tips, tricks, or strategies.

#2 6 months ago

I'm in, but I really just jump on for hardcore team deathmatch.

#3 6 months ago

I've gone back to cod ww2. Not a fan of the new one. Ive tried to get into it but can't. Also they really boned us using the old maps imo.

#4 6 months ago

Zombies is the Shiz niz.

#5 6 months ago

I agree about the maps. For the money they make on these things, new maps would be nice.

#6 6 months ago
Quoted from tp:

I've gone back to cod ww2.

Still my favorite of the series, best for me will always be Medal of Honor Airborne

#7 6 months ago

COD needs to quit copying other games and just do what they used to do. Stop the jumping bullshit, quit trying to copy Fortnite and just make a good old fashioned COD game. I didnt buy this new one because it looks pretty crappy to me. I do like WW2 pretty good though and will play it from time to time.

#8 6 months ago

I was kind of looking forward to this game but my son didn't have any interest, all his friends are still playing Fortnight and I will not play it enough to pay full price for it.

#9 6 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Still my favorite of the series, best for me will always be Medal of Honor Airborne

Medal of honors the game that got me hooked on these shooters.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

COD needs to quit copying other games and just do what they used to do. Stop the jumping bullshit, quit trying to copy Fortnite and just make a good old fashioned COD game. .

Exactly... they should keep the people happy that've been buttering their bread forever. I buy each new installment cuz I like cod platform the way it is. It sucks when they try to change and fix things that aren't broke.

#10 6 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

COD needs to quit copying other games and just do what they used to do. Stop the jumping bullshit, quit trying to copy Fortnite and just make a good old fashioned COD game. I didnt buy this new one because it looks pretty crappy to me. I do like WW2 pretty good though and will play it from time to time.

They basicly ripped off Fortnite to the tee except the mining and building, even waiting in the lobby for the game to start is same as Fortnite

#11 6 months ago

Every game will do this...it’s frickin (Fortnite) making $318,000,000 a Month...everyone wants a piece of that now...Battfield has it coming with BF5 also...Get used to Battle Royal people...it’s here to stay..(for now)...............Joey

70340FB8-292B-425E-B824-802BA760109E (resized).png84400AF1-0549-4FC3-B6E1-0EBA73B123C1 (resized).png
#12 6 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm in, but I really just jump on for hardcore team deathmatch.

I like hardcore free for all and gun game myself.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 229.99
$ 9.99
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 254.99
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 1,000.00
$ 87.00
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside