8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by tp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xerico.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

I'll be online as well. Look for XericoPinball. I may join you in the Kill Confirmed section. Personally, I prefer team death match.

I'm looking forward to the zombie section as well.

This will be my first digital version purchase. Hope it works as expected. It is already downloaded. Just need for 9:01 PST to get her quick!

Marcus

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Not sure I'm diggin it.

Try the Zombie mode. Once you figure out how to upgrade your weapons, it becomes quite fun.

The cool features include a gum ball machine that will provide you with a perk. You can customize the gum balls that can be extracted from the machine.

There are also cool vending machines that give you other perks, like better health, faster movement, etc.

As for the multiplayer environment, I didn't like it at first. But after watching some better players do cool things like walk a wall and drop behind an opponent to kill them, I started digging it.

Marcus

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

The stopping power and handling of the sub machine guns seems to be shitty this time around. I've been a run and gun guy since the start, with the added movement and runNing and jumping features I was sure I would be a killing machine. Instead I'm reduced to using an assault rifle and moving slowly cuz the submachine guns r so freaking weak it's like I have an air soft gun instead of one that fires lead bullets. I've gone from a 3.24 kdr to a paltry 1.08. Might have to move on to the zombie mode as I'm hearing alot of good from that arena. Hopefully next year's release will be world @ war 2.

I would kill for that 1.08! lol

I'm using the Gorgon (light machine gun) and it by far my best gun. I have actually had a 1.8 and 2.1 kdr on it for a few times. But I'm definitely a sub 1.0 kdr player. My aim is horrible. I normally get the jump on players, but my aim will inevitably get me killed.

Nuketown was my main map all weekend. Now that it is gone, I'm going to have to learn the new maps.

Marcus

1 week later
#14 8 years ago

This weekend is double xp weekend.

So perfect time to give it try!

Marcus

2 weeks later
#23 8 years ago

Double XP Weekend for Black Ops 3.

#26 8 years ago

I enjoy BO3 over Advanced Warfare and Ghosts.

I think it's a great time killer and fun to boot.

Marcus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xerico.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-ops-3?tu=Xerico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.