Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ZNET
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

61845660_1360019634145852_2021676724390985728_n (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Season 5 episode 1 around the 24 min mark. Cool take on a virtual pinball. Wonder what the future looks like? I’ve seen a few discuss new innovation for pinball. How far before it’s a video game instead of pinball. Virtual reality definitely can bend things.

#2 4 years ago

I think this game looked awesome. Very cool take on pinball.

#3 4 years ago

The 3D effect on the virtual pin looked impressive.

#4 4 years ago

Don't we already sorta have this technology, it's called augmented reality. Here's an example of holding up a QR code (for plane reference) and showing a 3d car driving along:

For those that haven't seen it:
    https://www.facebook.com/GaldinoPhoto/videos/2596139143732249/

61845660_1360019634145852_2021676724390985728_n (resized).jpg61845660_1360019634145852_2021676724390985728_n (resized).jpg
    #5 4 years ago

Best part about of that crappy episode

#6 4 years ago

All 3 episodes were boring. I can't believe I'm saying this about Black Mirror because I've loved this show up until this point.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

All 3 episodes were boring. I can't believe I'm saying this about Black Mirror because I've loved this show up until this point.

I've seen all the other seasons but have not watched Season 5 yet. Seems to be badly reviewed by many so I'm not expecting a lot.

ANYTHING will be better than the new Peele Twilight Zones though...

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from RobertWinter:

I've seen all the other seasons but have not watched Season 5 yet. Seems to be badly reviewed by many so I'm not expecting a lot.
    ANYTHING will be better than the new Peele Twilight Zones though...

I hated the new Twilight Zone. I kept watching it hoping it would get better, it actually got worse each episode and the final episode was so bad I quit watching half way through. Black Mirror Season 5 is about on par with the new Twilight Zone, I hate to say it but those 3 episodes are really, really boring, nothing interesting happens at all. Everyone says the Miley episode was the worst but honestly that one at least had a plot that was remotely interesting.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I hated the new Twilight Zone. I kept watching it hoping it would get better, it actually got worse each episode and the final episode was so bad I quit watching half way through. Black Mirror Season 5 is about on par with the new Twilight Zone, I hate to say it but those 3 episodes are really, really boring, nothing interesting happens at all. Everyone says the Miley episode was the worst but honestly that one at least had a plot that was remotely interesting.

I hate watched all 10 episodes of Twilight Zone, even the worst episode was better than this garbage.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from adamross:

I hate watched all 10 episodes of Twilight Zone, even the worst episode was better than this garbage.

I am stunned they could produce black mirror episodes this bad. After all the greatness before, now it's reduced to this??? I actually fell asleep during episode 2.

#11 4 years ago

I have enjoyed the previous seasons, but they seem to have jumped the shark with this one.

Augmented reality pinball has some cool options. I’d love to see someone develop one.

#12 4 years ago

I had extremely low expectations after reading these comments. I've liked most of the episodes of Black Mirror that I've seen so far. Watched the video game episode last night and it totally took a different turn than I was expecting... I busted out laughing several times. Admittedly a bit slow but it didn't bother me.

#13 4 years ago

Just watched the Miley Cyrus one. I’m a metal head at heart. Maybe they didn’t ruin the whole season...and I’m not a Miley fan. I really thought it was good. Even my total metal head wife liked it...and she’s hardcore.

#14 4 years ago

I was actually happy this season only had 3 episodes, I felt better losing 3 hours of my life instead of 10

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from adamross:

I had the opposite opinion.

At the end of EVERY new TZ episode I watched (I could only stomach watching the first 7 and gave up after that), I was like "WTF did I just watch?" and was left completely perplexed by any point trying to be made, short of that blatantly racist episode.

At least BM endings (I've only seen EP 1 and 3 so far) didn't leave you scratching your head.

2 years later
    #16 2 years ago

I am late to the Black Mirror series. Over the past few weeks, I watched all
    23 episodes. I enjoyed every one.

The Waldo Moment, while prophetic, was the weakest of the episodes, in my opinion.

White Christmas, USS Callister, Hang the DJ, San Junipero, Be Right Back, Nosedive and The Entire History of You are among my favorites.

Impressive production, cinematography, screenwriting and directing all around.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-mirror and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.