(Topic ID: 159340)

Black Knight - what goes here?

By solarvalue

3 years ago

Topic Stats

  • 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by wizzardz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider


Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).


#1 3 years ago

Just wondering what kind of fastener is supposed to go at the peak of the really long metal ball guide that goes from the lower to the upper playfield? See the picture below. Mine has a nail there, but I'm thinking it should be something else.


#2 3 years ago

Nails were common on playfields until the mid 80s.

#3 3 years ago

A nail, hey my nail fell out.

#4 3 years ago

As Vid mentioned, nothing goes there and there shouldn't be any hole at that spot on the plastics.


Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
From: $ 9.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside