IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2646 3 years ago
Quoted from KickahaOta:

By the way, has anyone else noticed that there's an audit for cooperative games played, with no apparent way to actually play cooperatively?

Very curious about this! Team up to beat the Black Knight would be amazing and take me from kind of looking to potentially buy, to ordering one immediately. My family would love that!

8 months later
#3664 3 years ago

Joined the club yesterday with a Pro and wondering if anyone knows where I can buy plastic 22 for this game? I have searched the thread and internet and can’t find anything. Thanks everyone!

2 months later
#3940 2 years ago

I saw it asked before but didn’t see an answer. Has anyone done custom apron cards? I’m looking to get some as the standard are not my cup of tea. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#4050 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Exactly! -They said the new machines have a protector for that plastic. I neither know if they really do, nor have I ever seen it anywhere.
I have a Neon protector under that plastic and that‘s allready shattered to pieces. XD

I am looking for this plastic as well. Please let me know if you find something. Mine is broken. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#4089 2 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

Just thought I would share, I know it’s probably crazy but I am loving the new button location, so many more saves! 110% worth it.
[quoted image]

You’re braver than I am, but that’s awesome!!

9 months later
#4763 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Is there a plastic protector available for the super skinny fragile plastic that wraps around the right side shield VUK? I can see that snapping at some point. I don't see it in any of the sets folks are selling. I use clear lexan washers for slings and stuff, but would buy a custom cut piece for that VUK plastic.

Mine was snapped when I got it. Definitely a fragile piece.

#4770 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Mine is good, so far. This game has almost 6000 plays on it and looks fantastic. I'll be installing my Cliffy saucer protectors soon. Waiting for my Nov Sword to arrive since I'll be working in that area and don't wanna dismantle the game multiple times. While I'm on the right saucer side, I'll see if there's any room for something or maybe trace that plastic and send to Cliff to see if he can make a metal protector. I don't think that plastic lights up, right?

That would be cool. I don’t think it lights up either. Now to find a replacement plastic…

4 months later
#4913 1 year ago

The music was a major reason why I bought the pin. Add in that it is fast and punishing and it is perfect to me. It might be the last machine to go out of my collection. LOVE it!

#4917 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

I have had my Pro about a year and a half now and have not finished Black Castle wizard mode yet. I wasn't sure about the heavy metal music when I first played one on location but I love it now - it goes perfectly with the high intensity level of the gameplay. Of my three pinball machines, this is the one that I continue to play the most. Love the Pro version.

How do you feel about the JP Home Pin comparatively? I’ve been toying around with the idea of getting one. I don’t normally buy without trying but they are hard to find to try.

#4920 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Simple ruleset but a good shooting pin. Hitting either the left or ramp ramp over and over is very satisfying. That said, my family really wants a Mando, and unfortunately the JP drew the short straw and is getting sold. It worked out because my dino-obsessed daughter isn't as obsessed anymore, and told me she wasn't enjoying JP so much.

I like simple rule sets. Actually one of the reasons I sold JP Pro since it was so complex. My daughter loves the JP movies so it was cool for that, but we just couldn’t get very deep into the game.

We had Mando as well and the theme integration is top notch in my opinion. Ultimately I sold it because it was again too complicated for my daughter. She just turned 8 so she doesn’t understand the complex strategies at all haha

3 weeks later
#4941 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Since the release of the Mandalorian topper? $1998

I would have a hard time not buying one at $1998 haha

#4942 1 year ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Have my BKSoR Pro for 1 1/2 years now and just did some upgrades to rekindle the love…
…I‘m just played a short round yet but the shaker motor integration seems kinda lacking.
Shaker seems tied to all „lightning“ sounds, so that you have the most shaking actions when the game counts scores inbetween balls. -_-;
One of the minor disappointments for me with BKSoR is that the Black Knight toy doesn‘t wiggle when you hit the target beneath. - Thought the shaker would fix that. (Like it adds weight in GoT Pro to the Dragon flspping it’s wings and the treestump hitzing the gate.) Sadly no, only shaking action if the shot is lit.
That reads worse then it is. It‘s nice but… I had better.
(Maybe it will be absolutely great when I play further,… when the kids are in bed. XD )

Added 2 days ago: Edit: Nah. It‘s absolutely barebones imho…

I agree that the shaker integration is definitely lacking in this game. I think they should have tied it to each BK hit or each BK speech element. Or both! But I love shakers.

3 weeks later
#4962 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I agree. One email with him asking about a product helped me decide that no matter how cool it was, I can do without.

Jeeze, just read the website and damn, talk about a crazy way to do business! If you ask about your order too many times he refunds your money (minus PayPal fees) and cancels your order. Don’t ask…even if it takes a quarter of a year to receive the items. That’s nuts! Haha

1 month later
#5047 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

not evbd will think the same...
even if the BK franchise means "with upper PF", i still think the PRO plays much better/faster

Agreed! Pro > Premium for me on this one. But I can appreciate people wanting the upper pf too

10 months later
#5419 4 months ago

Those cards look nice! I’d be in for a pro set. Let me know when available!

#5427 4 months ago
Quoted from System-J:

[quoted image]
I got the listing up on Marketplace now.
Pinside Marketplace Listing:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1501-system-j-/09879-black-knight-sword-of-rage-v21-updated-score-cards
My website dedicated BKSOR cards page:
https://systemjpinball.ca/index.php/black-knight-sword-of-rage-updated-score-cards/
So these are going into their first printing early next week (probably Tue or Wed.), so they won't be sent out until then. Also, it's getting into Christmas card and gift season so the mail might be slow, so you might not get these until Christmas. ...Yay!, gift for yourself though, right? Also, these images are of the beta version; I'll be starting the prints as V2.1. I'm still doing some small tweaks and edits, so I'll have some updated pics soon-ish.

Just ordered for the pro! Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 16.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only?tu=snes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.