IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pb456.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1546 4 years ago
Quoted from November:

My new bumper caps mod[quoted image][quoted image]

STL?

#1547 4 years ago

So.... I'm in the club in two weeks.

I'm getting a Premium, and I've seen some of the mods on here, wondering what the top five mods are that people would recommend?

1 week later
#1607 4 years ago

-EDIT- I read through a search in this forum for it, and will see if the post by Steve R. helps mine out.

Ok, I just got mine unboxed tonight with help from a good friend - I have read the manual, done some web searches, but cannot find mention of the white plastic "protector" (I don't know what to call it) underneath the top right flipper.

It's a solid white piece, protecting a hole in the upper PF... what the reason for that hole was I know not.... Is it something that is supposed to come out?

The reason I ask this is that it seriously impacts the free movement of that flipper.

Thanks for the advice in advance.

#1609 4 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

yours is missing the white nylon piece? I thought some were missing a washer, not that whole piece. It’s there to prevent the ball from possibly sticking behind the flipper. Brilliant little design

No, it is there - just binding up the flipper. I solved it by loosening the flipper from the block holding in the shaft on the underside of the PF, I think it was using a 5/32" Allen. Once I loosened up the Allen bolt (?) and got the flipper to freely move, I tightened it up again.

I don't know why this worked, but it did.

#1696 4 years ago

Anyone know the rubber ring sizes on this game? Looking especially at the rings around the 'kill my shot drain posts' around the knight, shield, and other posts in that area. TIA!

1 week later
#1780 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Thanks for that. Another question buying pins in general. Are distributirs willing to negotiate on nib pricing? When i see a BK premium for 7600 shoukd i expect to do better?

I've spoken to Marco's Specialties and they had a program where they would sell "demo" games that they bring to the shows at a significant discount.

3 months later
#2437 4 years ago

Anyone else having trouble with the flail - when it's down and there's attract lights to it - which I assume is 'make this shot' - the flail moves just a little bit, even after successive dead on shots, maybe 1/32nd of a roation. Not enough for the ball to go through or get trapped. Hitting different switches will get the flail to operate normally (spinning or horizontally flush to the playfield), but don't know what is causing it. Latest firmware, hasn't seem to improved before or after flash. TIA!

1 month later
#2579 3 years ago
Quoted from M1Cha3l:

I couldn't find an answer to this so hopefully someone can help, out of the blue the flail on my black knight LE gets stuck. If its in the down and locked position and if I hit it hard with a shot it pushes it back and then doesn't come unstuck and open up to get to the upper playfield. If I get to the upper playfield and activate a monster using the far left lane and the flail starts spinning again it will unlock. I can't seem to find an adjustment or what would have caused this to start happening.

Mine does the exact same thing. I haven't called Stern on it, but would love to know if this affects any more people?

5 months later
#3177 3 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

I was wondering the same thing re. the flame themed speaker lights. Those things are awesome! If anyone knows where they can be found - please share!
If you haven't seen them - here's a link to the video referenced above.

That flame speaker mod sure looks like the kit I've seen on Pinball Life and this site

https://www.speakerlightkits.com/SPIKE-2-Standard-or-Deluxe.html

But someone either changed the LED light strips by using the typical 12v RGB strips found on eBay and adding resistors to fix the color on a strip and maybe even laying multiple strips on top of each other and using some logic board to animate them.

2 months later
#3544 3 years ago

My knight's mace is pounding the ramp - anyone able to point me to knight disassembly? I can tell for sure he's loose, but took about 1/2 hour to get into it and I think either I lack the proper tools or I'm doing the wrong thing.

#3553 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Topic of conversation: These are the trade offers I received for my trade ad of BK Premium. Obviously most include cash my way. Would you make any of these trades?
Stranger Things Pro
Hot Wheels
Munsters Premium
Junk Yard
Spiderman
Deadpool Pro
Dark Knight
TSPP
I am considering Deadpool and had some serious consideration about Hot Wheels. But I feel that is a similar layout to a few of my other games and Deadpool has some unique shots.

I like both Deadpool and Stranger Things (easy enough for most beginners to pick it up, still trying to crack the high score is enough motivation + the music and upside down mode are creepy). I am intrigued by Hot Wheels, I'd like to see one some day, and would also enjoy Junk Yard and Spiderman (Stern).

1 month later
#3641 3 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

Finally got my BKSOR premium yesterday, the family and I spent a couple of hours playing it...and this is a very fun, interesting, fast flowing, frustrating, challenging and keeps you coming back for more pin. The graphics are amazing, voice/sounds are very well done, incorporating the the older black knights into this pin is brilliant....I will be playing it much more today.
A big thanks to the folks on this BKSOR forum for your honesty. Black Knight is everything you guys said it would be and more.
The only question I have is how do you remove the upper play field to clean below? Is there a set of instructions available?

This guide helped me.

#3642 3 years ago

Well, I finally tore into it.

Problems I'd been having with the flail 'sticking' were due to the BK coming loose from the four 5/16" screws that hold it into its bracket.

I took the upper PF off, many other bits and bobs, and just barely got in there with a small 5/16 box wrench and tightened them back up, all I could manage was maybe 1/8th of a turn each whack. Took forever, second guessing myself, lifing pf, putting it back down, examining, rinse repeat.

Is there anyone out there that could point me as to how to get under the BK or take the assembly out?

I can put loc-tite (blue) on the bottom of the screws, but that's all I can manage right now.

The knight just seems to shake himself loose.

Thanks for any advice!

#3645 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

I took mine off when I painted him. Mine is a pro, but it was just a matter of getting all the screws that go through the black metal plate that his torso is on top of (he is mounted to a metal frame under this plate I'm pretty sure). Again, mine was a pro model, so I'm not sure it's 100% the same, and I honestly don't remember 100%, but I don't remember it being that difficult either. The hardest part was getting his head off (screw in back top helmet, then finagle the LED eyes out of the socket and try to pull the helmet up without breaking the board behind it. UGH!)

I must have the 'impossible to remove' BK special edition.

I didn't see or feel any screws on the top side that would bring up BK, there are three on the plate (four?) that I can get to but either my knight is wedged in there really well or there's something entirely different that I don't know about.

#3652 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

Ok, I lied/was wrong/didn't want to remember
The first 2 pics show the 3 screws that hold the plate that the body is attached to (remove these careful not to lose the washers).
The 3rd pic shows the small Phillips head in back of helmet that holds this on. If you have a small magnetic screwdriver, use it. This screw is longer than you think and needs to be fully backed out. Then the Hemet should just kind of slide forward (toward the flippers) off the LED eyes. It may need some wiggling to get it.
The 4th pic shows the "fun" part. There really isn't enough room in the hole of the body neck to get around the metal bracket (that's booked to the pf). The body is loose (attached to metal base plate) at this point. I unscrewed the led board to get the body off, but it took some finnagling to get it! Good luck. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

MAN! That's awesome, thanks for the pics, I will do this next time I'm able.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Wanted
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 16.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pb456.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only?tu=pb456 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.