IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider our_man_in_oz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 5 years ago

I managed to convince myself late last week to change my order to an LE from Premium. My second Stern LE in row after Deadpool LE, I'm on a roll lol! Soon going to be 4 Sterns in my collection at once, most ever.

7 months later
#1736 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

You mean just not shipping the topper yet? Cuz it looks like the best topper in modern pinball.
As far as code I'll say two things. I don't know if he's in charge as far as these things but Tim hasn't released incremental code updates with this game in the way it happens with most stern titles. We've gotten what, 3 big-ish code updates? 4? Most titles get semi-weekly updates the first few months they're out. So maybe he's saving up for a big one.
Point two: less popular games get less attention. There's plenty of options for animation updates, additions, and code expansions but with the way people just don't seem to be digging this game as much as myself and many of you I am a bit pessimistic as to how much more they're going to put into it. I hope I'm wrong and there's going to be a lot in there along with the topper update. As somebody that loves the classics I think this game is an A-1 top titties marriage of classic brutality and modern smoothness but the rest of the pinball community ignores it and is enamored with generic dinosaurs I just can't seem to get into for some reason.
I really want to love JP3 but it just doesn't click. At all. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills the way people are throwing praise at it.

Got a Premium JP3 coming to join my BK3 LE this week. Let's hope it 'clicks' with me. I tried to get time to play one when I was in Austin in October but didn't get to. I generally hate ordering games on spec but the hype got to me too...

4 months later
#2446 4 years ago

Still waiting on mine from LSOG ordered 16th March.

1 month later
#2592 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I’m considering adding this to my lineup what do those who own it think about how it’s gel in my collection

I think it will slot in nicely, but I think I've already said so over on AA

#2610 3 years ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

Ordered (and CC charged) 4/2 from LSOG, still waiting. I will probably call them today or Monday just to make sure I am still in the queue (no communication from them since the original order receipt email).
Love my prem too, but I have mostly avoided playing the game since ordering the topper just to try to maximize that "new again" feeling I'll have after a prolonged absence plus topper and new code!

Quoted from Mudflaps:

I ordered from LSOG in March. Radio silent, though I’m not too worried about it. Looking forward to getting it soon.

Quoted from John_I:

I ordered mine from them on Feb 26th still nothing. Hopefully that day is getting closer.

Ordered mine 16th of March, also no word from LSOG..

3 weeks later
#2663 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Seems like topper deliveries have dried up? I guess they are making JP2 toppers for a while and then hopefully back to BK toppers?

Yeah starting to get a bit ridiculous now having fully paid LSOG for one so many months ago.

1 month later
#2790 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Ordered topper in April, hope mine is in this batch.

Likewise for my March 16th order. If your April one is, mine had better be!

#2795 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

OK, who wants to make a few bucks (we all do, right)? I want a topper and will pay a premuim. Send PM.

Not when they're this much of a PIA to get a hold of thanks! Almost easier to buy a R&M spot than one of these suckers

1 week later
#2823 3 years ago

Starting to think I've also missed this latest batch of toppers from LSOG. Seems like any they got have all shipped now.

#2836 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Me too...hopefully next batch for me. Ordered early April.

Mine was ordered March 16, so I must have just missed out on the last batch annoyingly as I swear there were other March orders who got theirs.

1 week later
#2855 3 years ago

My topper has finally shipped from LSOG. Now I can move to seeing how longer my JP topper will take through the local distrib!

#2856 3 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I was going to say cointaker. Just last week it was $449 now it's $499. Everyone is going to milk that cow for all it's worth.

Mine was $449 in March from LSOG. Guess you pay extra now for waiting.

#2870 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Ordered mid April LSOG.

Mines still somewhere in transit thanks to slow-arse covid shipping we are currently experiencing with Priority Mail Intl. If I had any inkling at the time I'd have paid the upgrade to EMS like I'm doing with everything else I order at the moment.

#2903 3 years ago
Quoted from seah2os:

Just received the awesome inner art blades from Stern. Has anyone had experience installing them?
[quoted image]

When I got my very first set ever for my GB I thought it may be a tad tricky. However, I didn't find they were particularly tricky at all. I've done quite a few of them now. Just pay close attention lining them up and take your time. I've found you can get the back started and slowly peel the backing off as you go along ensuring everything is nicely lined up.

2 weeks later
#2968 3 years ago

My topper is getting close now. Just have to get it from one side of the country to other thanks to fact for whatever reason USPS stuff is now landing there instead of Sydney . I have feeling based on another recent delivery it might turn up next week

#2970 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Did it land in Perth? Hoping you have more luck than me.
I had a USPS parcel from Titan arrive at Perth on Aug 4th. Then on Aug 26th it went to New Zealand before showing up in NSW on Sept 12 and now finally in Melbourne on Sept 15th.

Yeah landed Perth on 13th. Assuming from a similar situation with another USPS shipment that landed in Perth on the 5th Sept, it will turn up some time next week all things being equal. Not that I'm anywhere near as confident as I used to be with postal deliveries right now.

1 week later
#2981 3 years ago

My topper got delivered to my office yesterday, and ironically its one week I won't be there.

1 week later
#3012 3 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

At least you know where it is. Mate it’s awesome. I was lucky to grab an LE with topper and shooter rod. Great game great mods!

Actually looking at my topper just now in fact. Hopefully have time to fit later today. Also, ironically, much to my words a month or so back, the JP toppers are in and mine is being sent down today. So two toppers in a week lol!

1 week later
#3075 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

The toppers finally arrived with AMD here in Australia on Friday. Paid my invoice this morning and should have it in the next day or so

Ironically glad I got mine from LSOG knowing that. On the flip side glad AMD got me my JP topper the a couple of weeks ago, not long after my BKSOR. Toppers all taken care of till the next Stern I buy, which won't be Queen but will be if in miraculously JAWS lol.

5 months later
#3730 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Looks great!
Download link for alternate Rammstein soundrtack:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1egVqrLHmdObIs_hFZv73lqySNQDXcW_e/view?usp=sharing
This is an SD image file, so it cannot just be copied to an SD card. After extracting the zip, you need to write the image to the SD card. You can download Win32 Imager below or use Pinball Browser to write the image.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/
The image file extension is RAW, so when using Win32 Imager, change the setting so it is looking at all file types to open so it see the image file. Choose the drive letter of your SD card and write the image.

Man so it does exist, I guess I didn't follow it closely. I can't imagine being able to handle Rammstein on mine. I was all too happy to switch from old mate from Anthrax's soundtrack when Stern added the alt one. I think I'd want to stab myself in the eye with the Rammstein one while playing lol .

Don't want to poke fun too much but I had to laugh a little as I know you were the JP2 custom A/V hater (great banter on the owner's thread ) and now sharing this alt soundtrack for BKSOR .

#3734 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Heh, yeah but the JP movie video alters the game itself and now it doesn't follow the narrative of the game.
BK has a built-in alternate soundtrack, so I made it an alternate-alternate soundtrack. Nothing in the game is changed, just the music.

I don't find that at all with JP frankly though. It just adds new video alternatives to the dull low quality PC graphics. The T-Rex chase is now awesome with film footage for example. I've been back to stock once or twice and it's big yawn all of sudden for me. The only occasion for some people I've heard issues is when the SDcard isn't letting the scenes sync correctly for some reason.

Yeah I get that, as with Deadpool, which I have installed on mine as well. Also like TWD, which is a massive improvement to very dull audio. On the other hand I'm stoked we've reached the stage where we can now swap out the video scenes in games. If Stern do Jaws or Godzilla, I can see that being a huge plus as I will bet, in the case of Jaws no film assets will be utilised and only maybe if it's the TOHO original Godzilla theme for Godzilla.

10 months later
#4658 2 years ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Just installed a Stern Insider Connected Kit in my BKSOR - and the game freezes up randomly, and re-initializes itself if I’m playing while logged into my profile. If I don’t login, it plays fine. Anyone else run into this? I opened a support request with Stern, still pretty strange behavior. My other IC game works fine.

If anything another reason after seeing it in my GZLE, that I have no desire to roll the kit out in my BKSOR or JP. In all seriousness, hopefully it's addressed for you.

1 year later
#5434 4 months ago

Well I'm out of the club guys, said goodbye to BKSOR LE this morning. It was fun machine to have since they came out, but too much coming in soon, EHOH BRK, Scooby, Jaws, PF (eventually).

IMG_6822 (resized).jpgIMG_6822 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider our_man_in_oz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only?tu=our_man_in_oz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.