36%
  • Premium 61 votes
    27%
  • LE 86 votes
    37%

(230 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 404 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191211_202019 (resized).jpg
Bkmeme (resized).jpg
BK+BKSOR (resized).JPG
atlantis (resized).jpg
IMG_7376 (resized).jpg
IMG_7378 (resized).jpg
BKAlbum_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpg
ee41df12ae70c269e3402f6784481c38085d070c (resized).jpg
PB060052 (resized).JPG
PB060048 (resized).JPG
20191124_155756 (resized).jpg
20191124_125417 (resized).jpg
15742254669904232458066232414407 (resized).jpg
20191116_010056 (resized).jpg
20191115_211145 (resized).jpg
20191115_211142 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (8 months ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (8 months ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newpinbin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#491 6 months ago

Seems there is only one multiball in this game. Which is a three ball multiball, plus one add a ball for a total of four balls. The game holds six balls. Am I missing something?

#493 6 months ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

You can stack catapult and shield multiballs for a 6 ball frenzy! It’s my favorite

How?

#495 6 months ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

You playing a pro or premium

pro

#513 6 months ago
20190612_081520 (resized).jpg
#516 6 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

While unpacking, I was surprised to see how sturdy the cabinets are now. Even the bottom board is super nice 3/4 inch plywood. In comparison my Star Wars has 1/2 inch particle board. There are plenty of corner braces now too.[quoted image]

Noticed the same thing. Stern made a lot of improvements with the new construction of these cabinets.

#517 6 months ago

When is the new code going to be released for the pro?

#530 6 months ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Don't mind the goofy excitement. Courtesy of the "Zach Attack" ( zmeny ) at Flip N Out pinball, she arrived. 60 games already. Can't stop playing. It is one of those games that just begs to be played "one more time."
Only issue I have noticed is a sudden clicking in the flail mech when it is spinning. Anyone notice this? I searched and couldn't find anything and 530 posts is a lot to wade through. Yet to pop the hood and investigate. Might be something simple, but thought I'd ask first.
Great game. Lovin it.
[quoted image]

I find myself continuously coming back to play this game as well! Going to update the new code on mine today.

#531 6 months ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Indeed. I was fortunate enough to tour the factory a week or so ago with Dwight Sullivan and they showed off the new cabinets. Melamine style coating over the wood is prefinished and ready to apply the decals, decreasing the labor to prep it and giving a consistent finish. This may have started before Black Knight, but I thought I would mention it. I know it is a somewhat recent development. They were churning out BKSOR and DP's at a staggering rate when I was there. Come to find out, ironically enough, my machine was on the line while I was there.
For the record, the tour is great if you haven't been, and Dwight, if you are lucky enough to have him give the tour, is a class act.

What model of the BKSOR were they making at that time?

#541 5 months ago

Just updated to the new code. This game rocks!!!

#543 5 months ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

Guys... a huge shout out to darcangeloel for sending these amazing photos of our BKSOR Pinblades! I knew they were gonna look sick in the game! Literally looks like they were made for the game! Am I right???? joeraptor2003 check this out!!!
Let me know if you want me to post the direct Link to buy![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What is the link?

#555 5 months ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Can you add an external sub to these game just by alligator clipping onto the existing sub posts?
Just put the game in the basement yesterday and this is the first thing I'm thinking about.

Added the Polk Audio PSW10 10" to mine and it sounds great. I used the alligator clips.

#563 5 months ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Where did you feed the speaker wire out of the cabinet? The sub hole?

I used the screen at the front of the cabinet. Just pulled a small portion of it up.

#565 5 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Minus $2,000 if you ever sell the game now.

Not a pin I plan on selling!

#577 5 months ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

What is your favorite mode? I think wicked cavern is the most fun. The hell hand is a neat albeit cheesy character but I love it. I also like how the shots move from the left to the right and the psyic type of moves it uses on you during the mode

Hell hand!

#591 5 months ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Straight from the Kings mouth.
I hope someone will post the following onto the BKSOR thread. Thanks.
Hey Guys, I have some fixes for a couple problems you guys have mentioned on Pinside:
For JeffsPinballPalace:
Your Minion/Monster modes are set on difficult, and that's why you are frustrated! Go to game features adjustments. Adjustment #'s 21, 22, 23. 24, and 25 adjust the Worm, Hydra, Hell Hand, Magma Beast, and Lich Lords. Set them to Easy or Medium. I am not a good player and just completed 4 of them on Medium. There are not 3 levels to the modes. The modes are simple to achieve when set to factory Medium. Now we can calm down and enjoy some pinball!
To Anaraf, and anyone else who is having trouble shooting up the Flail lane to the upper playfield:
Power off. Take the glass off the playfield. Get a ball out of the trough. Level the Flail horizontally with your hand and rub the ball along both side walls and the floor *simultaneously* in the flail lane up and down from top to bottom. If you feel a click on the ball passing over one or more of the screws securing the flail lane floor, grab a #2 Phillips screwdriver and tighten them until you don't feel the click anymore. Screws sticking up too high will make it difficult to get the ball up to the upper playfield. The ball will slam into stuff on the the bottom of the upper playfield.
You could be having other problems with the flail lane, since you removed the upper playfield, which is no crime, but perhaps it didn't get fastened down correctly. Get a flashlight and see if you can see any obstruction in the ball's path up to the 180 degree scoop. You may have to take the playfield off again to see if wires or anything else are hanging down in the ball's path. Good luck!
Someone wrote that the Upper Playfield Cables running through the back panel don't all fit in the holes. Not true. If it were true, how did we ever build games and connect the connectors? The biggest connector goes in first, then the smaller cables on the left side. Form the wires coming out of the big connector to lay down parallel with the long edge of the connector a bit before you try this.
BKSOR definitely has flipper and other coil power adjustments! I suggest you use them before you alter your games.
Whip out your manuals and find all the adjustments you can make. There are more in BKSOR than ever before. Our engineers, Mark Guidarelli, Chuck Bleich, Tim Sexton and others have worked their butts off to advance our software and hardware. Put it to good use. Make your game fun for you, eliminate cranky posts, and enjoy your games as you like them.
Most of our games now have interlock switches on the coin door. When you open the door power is disconnected from the playfield. The interlock switch can be defeated for service by pulling it out (towards the coin door) a click. Voila! You can now enter diagnostics and make adjustments. Be careful.
Please read your manuals!
Steve Ritchie

Did you email him?

#597 5 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Modified LED Backbox...[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks good!

#598 5 months ago
20190620_112539 (resized).jpg
#599 5 months ago
20190620_112526 (resized).jpg
#616 5 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

great job from Stern last night on showing the new code and for Steve/Tim and the other team members to give us his feedback directly, its so refreshing to see that! Looking forward to playing the new code tonight.
Neil.

Will they add one for the pro?

#634 5 months ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Truthfully I love the game. Lots of haters out there but I own the premium and can't stop playing it. Extremely well done. Great shots! Great rules! Multiballs are easy to achieve but tough to master to get the big jackpots. Mode stacking is excellent. Its a tough game with some brutal drains but you need to learn the game and the shots. Once you do you realize how well this thing was put together. This game is the total package. The music fits this game so well. No complaints on this game from me.

Same thoughts as this is great game and one I will be keeping.

#639 5 months ago

Is there another new code coming out for the pro?

#646 5 months ago
Quoted from Olaa:

My neighbor who is over 95 Years old playing black knight.[quoted image]

Does he enjoy it?

#667 5 months ago

when is the new code for the pro coming out ?

#669 5 months ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I’m pretty excited for some backbox animation man. Breath some life into it back there. Just going dark between lighting effects would be killer. This games so awesome...

That would be nice. My pro turns all red on certain shots, which is visually pleasing.

#693 5 months ago

Does anyone have a good way of collecting the knights letters to achieve retro multiball?

#711 5 months ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

I think it looks better, but I ran out of 44s, so didnt get to finish! It did make me realize that they used the Red only at times.[quoted image]

Looks good, but I still like the red better.

#724 5 months ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Cut this out of some of the remaining decal and put em on the spinner bracket. Kinda torn what do you guys think Leather or wood?[quoted image]

Did the blue rubber ball deflector come that color when you ordered your game? Mine is black.

#734 5 months ago

Lol...ok so I thought the rubber on mine was black. After checking it is the same blue one that is on your game.

#755 4 months ago

I need that on a cd.

#767 4 months ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Just made it to retro black knight mode. That is awesome! Im wondering if i spell knight again its bk2000? Either way, really cool

I recently did as well for the first time.

#797 4 months ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Joined the club this past weekend. Love this game! Just put in the Stern art blades tonight and I think they look awesome and really help fill in the vertical space on the pro. Love them![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get those?

#803 4 months ago

Anyone have photos with the mirror blades installed?

#825 4 months ago
Quoted from Asael:

Making of!!!

Came out great

#831 4 months ago

Downloading the code now!!!!!

#837 4 months ago

New code for the Pro made this game even better!

#838 4 months ago

Mine had the same issue. I was still able to drag it to a zip drive and it loaded.

#841 4 months ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

It's great! The new callouts with BK trying to talk you out of fighting when you are qualifying the modes are freaking hilarious! "Can't we talk about this?" "Let's lay our weapons down and have a discussion". LMAO!
Got to the Black Castle and fought BK for the first time. Did the modes get a bit easier with the update? I hadn't even gotten close before. What a great mode. Loved that Intro! That is how you make a mode feel special! Unfortunately I didn't defeat him, so no Rage for me, but can't wait to see it. Wasn't close to Ransom though...probably going to take me awhile to see that one.
Awesome game all around. Both Steve and Tim (and the rest of the team!) really knocked it out of the park in my opinion. The combo from the ramp into the shield lock with an on the fly backhand is one of the most satisfying shots ever. Every bit as good as the warp ramp, Picard maneuver, etc. Lich Lord start animation is my favorite animation ever, and the entire game is just amazing from an A/V standpoint. Just beautiful work! I am so in love with this game..

The new callouts are great. The modes were changed to easy (new factory setting).

#842 4 months ago

I wish they would not have changed the light effects when collecting the extra ball. The playfield would be completely dark and then all the lights would come on when the black knight let go of the ball from his hand. Not sure why they changed that effect. Does anyone know if there is there an email for Steve?

#868 4 months ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

For the pro the easier modes are going to be a big help for enjoyability, especially on location I believe.

It already has for me!

#892 4 months ago
Quoted from newtoit:

How is everyone liking the new code??

So much better of a game with the new code.

#920 4 months ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Pro vs Premium. Is premium worth the extras?

Never played the prem. I really enjoy the pro though!

#970 4 months ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

And I will say at $250 it’s tempting but I am not gonna do that when someone does something nice to get it for me

I just saw the $250 price. NO WAY!

#979 4 months ago

Looks real good.

#997 4 months ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I fully acknowledge that I am still in the honeymood stage with my pro, but at this point I honestly can't see it leaving my collection. It has so much personality and an addictive nature. It is brutal, but not unfair. Adrenaline rush from start to finish. I find the code to be great. It isn't the deepest code in the world, but it is well matched with the brutality of the playfield, if that makes sense. If it was much deeper, only the elite players would ever see the end. The battles are each unique with a feel and personality of their own. I love the "supers" system, with its risk/reward strategy and accidental cash-ins. The sword / power is a much more interesting take on the Star Trek Away Team / GOTG Upgrade idea. The risk/reward of having supers and power start from the crazy dangerous Black Knight shot is genius. Knight retro mode is amazing as a fan of the first game. It is very obtainable during a decent game and is a really nice mid-point mini-wizard to break up the battles. The Black Castle is the perfect difficulty in my opinion. It takes a great game, but it's doable. I've only gotten there once so far, and I didn't beat BK, so I have yet to see Rage. I also haven't seen Ransom yet, so that is another challenging yet obtainable reward waiting for me. This game definitely can't be breezed through (at least for me), but I do not think anything is too difficult or impossible for mortals to reach. Great balance.
I will admit, I do wish there was one more stackable multiball available in the pro. Catapult could have been implemented and tied to the left VUK, but I get that it was kept as something special for the prem/LE. That said, it doesn't really feel like anything is missing, it just would have been nice to have.
As for the layout, yes, it is a simple layout, but every single shot is so satisfying. I have only played a handful of games on the premium, but the upper playfield just didn't grab me. Then again I am (oddly) not a big fan of BK2K, especially the upper playfield, so I guess that's not a surprise. The catapult is a very cool mech and difficult yet satisfying to hit, but I found it to distracted me from the rest of the game too much. If all you are doing is concentrating on the upper playfield and getting catapult going, it is going to get repetitive fast. It also killed the flow of the ramp. The pro ramp is simple and shallow, but man it feels so good to hit. And comboing the ramp into the shield lock from an on the fly backhand has quickly become one of my favorite combos ever. It just feels so good...even better somehow than an upper flipper ramp Picard maneuver type shot. I feel sorry for the prem/LE guys losing that combo. Sure, you can do it when you drain from the upper, or by letting it just pass through, but it will never be the same as off of a silky smooth ramp. Nearly every shot is backhand-able which is always fun. The light lock target can even be backhanded, which is a cool shot. Yes...this game even manages to make stand-up targets feel good, LOL! It would be nice if Magnasave was a little stronger or better positioned to be as effective as the older machines were. My old BK could suck a ball half way out of the outlane. This one is more of a preventative measure than a real save. I probably use it on a fair number of balls that wouldn't have needed it, but better safe than sorry. As long as it's above the post it will usually catch (unless very fast moving), but once it's a hair down the outlane, forget it. Still, I love it, have gotten used to how to use it, and am very glad it's here. And I personally love it being on the lockdown bar. Nothing more satisfying than smacking it and watching the ball snap onto the save with that awesome sound and shaker effect firing. Good stuff.
As for the Black Knight himself...what a great "toy". Tying three different shots into one highly themed and great looking toy was just genius. The flail is wicked cool and used in great ways. The body target is such a sucker shot, but so valuable when supers or power is lit. The shield lock is awesome. I love that the shield not only blocks the lock lane, but can smack the ball back at you like the old Gottlieb kicking targets. Top it off with the bling of the face LEDs changing color based on what he's saying to you! So fun, so well theme integrated, and great looking to boot.
All of the art assets are second to none in my opinion. Just a beautiful machine all around. The animations are killer. Lich Lords mode start is my favorite animation of all time...just so intense. Every mode start feels special and like the start of an epic battle. It just pulls you in like few games do. I just can't say enough good things about the animations. Kudos to the team behind them...they killed it! I would like to see a little tweaking done to when WAR hurry-ups start, are going, and are finished. When in the middle of a battle, half the time I do not know WAR is happening (other than the insert lights, which are very well done). I'd like a little more fanfare to call more attention to it, but that's a nitpick. Maybe just a "THIS IS WAR" callout at the start? The lightshow overall is amazing. Sound, speech, and the killer music are all awesome. My only gripe is I never EVER, EVER want to hear the Black Knight call me "brah". I appreciate the humor added, including the "waivering confidence" stuff as you get closer to him, but BK should never say that word, LOL. (Yes I know...i'm too old...get off my lawn. ). I might even change that one using Pinball Browser as it's the only one that actually makes me cringe, and not in a good way. Other than that...everything is spot on. I do get some distortion from the speakers at a fairly low volume, so I think some audio levels could probably be tweaked, but that's minor and there are some adjustments in the settings that could probably help. Also, the shaker motor integration is great...one of the best I've played.
Sorry this turned into a bit of a full review (actually I may copy paste it into the review section). I just am really in love with this game and can't say enough good about it. I feel sorry for those that have dismissed it as being stripped down or too simple. Steve Ritchie once again proves that a great game doesn't have to be too complex. This is a pure battle pin...fast, flowy, and brutal, with a fun and fitting ruleset, wrapped in amazing art and A/V assets.
As for the comparison with DP...that's a tough one. I actually sold my DP pro to fund my BK, however I only let it go because I intend to upgrade to a DP premium at some point down the road. I would say they are very close to equals in my mind. DP is a bit more lighthearted fun, BK is a little more intense and adrenaline pumping. BK shoots better, but DP has more interesting, though sometimes clunky, shots. DP is probably a bit deeper, which is appropriate as it plays longer. DP is a bit more unique in both layout and code, but that isn't a knock on BK by any means. If forced to choose, at this point I would say BK as I love the intensity and adrenaline, but DP is right there with it. Once I manage to bring a DP premium home, they will both be long term keepers for me, so you can't go wrong with either.
Good luck with the choice!

What a review!!! You are right on with how adrenaline pumping this game is. All the shots on this playfield (pro) are very satisfying indeed. Have had the game for awhile now and still enjoy playing it just as much when it first arrived.

1 week later
#1053 4 months ago
Quoted from hank35:

Running .97. Is it worth updating to the latest code or should I wait for the next update?
Better callouts? Besides the easier game settings, I just need to know if this is worth updating now.

I think it is much better than the older one.

1 week later
#1108 3 months ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

After owning the premium for a few months now: Here’s what I would like to see in future code updates:
- Another Knight mode (preferably single ball) that you can get on your first Knight spellout. Gets a little boring playing the Knight mb over and over
- More rules in Knight mb. Right now all there is a playfield x and every shot is lit for a small amount of points. Needs to be more interesting.
- Higher scoring in the Hydra mode
- Higher scoring in the Deep Freeze mode
- Catapult mb needs to be harder to get on the 3rd+ attempt.
- implement combo rules
- Setting to disable “Nice Knight” speech
- Rage wizard mode is cool, but super unclear what’s happening or what to do.
- implement the short plunge into some secret skill shot
- After the first Black Castle, only allow 1 spot shot hit from the upper playfield target
- After the Sauron mode on Deadpool, your next Battle modes are that character + Sauron. Playing the modes again after Black Castle should have a similar rule.
- When Knight is spelled, but another mode is started and played out to get the Knight letter, the game doesn’t actually roll over the letters like it should, and you get screwed out of a letter (or more)
- Some big bonus for running all the super features at once
- Lights to indicate super features (like pulsing pops or sling GI to indicate it’s super)
- more points for the right drop targets. Never really go for them
- When the game says “super level increased” I want the screen to show me numbers next to each super feature icon to show me the level. Not just different colors on the lightning wheel
- A mega wizard mode for completing the lightning wheel. (This is a stretch)
- The “hurry” light on the left ramp flashes sometimes but does nothing
- The “Realm” insert light does nothing
- More switching on/off the different GI colors
- After the first set of WAR hurry-ups, I want to hit other shots besides the center 3.
- Add a reason to hit one of the other 3 center shots to light a mode instead of bashing the same one.
Overall, I love what the team has done on this game. Animations are the best in pinball, and sounds and lighting are incredible. Just needs some more code work and polish to bring it to an A+ pin.

For the pro as well

1 week later
#1132 3 months ago
Quoted from Bagdad:

Installed Stern Art Blades in my Premium this morning, using the wet method.
Left side went like a charm, but I managed to make a freaking 7cm fold line on the right side while lifting the playfield during installation.
"Luckily", the fold is totally hidden behind the ramp, making it impossible to see when the playfield is down. When the playfield is lifted tho that's another story, it looks pretty bad.
I'm hesitating on ordering a new pair and replace the blade on the right side, or just accept that there is an ugly monster hidden under the playfield and carry on with my life. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Same method I used/ water/soap. If you can't see the fold I would leave it.

#1142 3 months ago

I found two chips on mine, next to the right sling.

1 week later
#1184 3 months ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Finally got to play a Pro BKSOR on route and the game was brutal. I like it!! They had it set up to play fast and each rebound sent the ball back to the flippers like a rocket, really kept me on my toes and I broke a sweat lol. To me it definitely seems like a shooters game where every shot has to be precise. The music is outstanding and really got me into the game as a metal fan.

Feel the same way. Thats why I bought one!

1 week later
#1211 83 days ago

I have had this happen before on mine, not sure what shot causes it to happen. Also the entire playfield will turn on all the red lights only, which I actually enjoy at times.

#1228 81 days ago
Quoted from monte_:

I noticed in the video from post 1216, Tim states they programmed the knight so his eyes change color. Mine is always red when his eyes light up. Does anyone have the eyes changing color?

Make sure you are using the new code.

#1233 80 days ago

Any word when the next code update will be?

1 week later
#1293 69 days ago

Any word on new code? Hope they add some more multiball modes.

#1313 67 days ago

Agree, would enjoy seeing a more aggressive adult mode speech from the black knight! The black knight is such a badass, would be great if he used profanity!!!

1 week later
#1355 56 days ago
Quoted from pinwaz:

BK SOR LE #87
All I want is big bigger biggest
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]BK SOR LE #87

Nice

#1410 54 days ago

That topper is unreal. Hope it comes out soon along with the new code.

#1432 52 days ago

Does anyone know if the new code will be out soon?

#1434 52 days ago

I hope so.

#1445 51 days ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Lookin to join this club. I see lots of LE's and Prems for sale. I'd like to buy a used pro if anyone wants to upgrade.

The pro is a great table

#1459 49 days ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

To me, it's more of a one trick pony WITH the upper PF. Why would you ever bother with the lower pf shots when you can progress battles with one target in the upper (thereby sucking all uniqueness out of the battles), and start multiball up there? The upper completely takes over the game, and just isn't much fun to shoot in my opinion. Plus you lose one of the best combo shots in pinball...the ramp to shield lock backhand. Sooooo good.
Great game either way, but I'm glad we have options!

Glad I went with the Pro all the way. Not a fan of the upper playfield.

#1482 47 days ago

Great video

3 weeks later
#1585 22 days ago
Quoted from boogies:

I just joined the club, bought a pro.
It came with a non-installed mylar for in front of the knight. Any opinions on installing or leaving off?[quoted image]

Do you have a picture of the mylar? Mine did not come with this.

#1591 20 days ago
Quoted from boogies:

[quoted image]

And this came with your game? I wonder if Stern will send me one.

#1594 20 days ago

Are most people using it?

#1610 16 days ago
PB060048 (resized).JPG
#1611 16 days ago
PB060052 (resized).JPG
#1612 16 days ago
Quoted from John1210:

Are there any owners experiencing pooling/wrinkling/splitting on their playfields? if so, any pics?

Only the first one is of BK

#1614 16 days ago

ACDC VAULT

#1632 14 days ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Nope. St, AC/DC, Deadpool, Maiden, Munsters, bk, jp, or anything else that was produced from basically the beginning of 2018-now.

Metallica LED and Iron Maiden both have these issues!

#1633 14 days ago

Where is the new code???? Hopefully it will have "adult" language to go with the theme this time.

#1647 13 days ago

New code today?

#1649 13 days ago

Nothing on their site yet.

#1661 12 days ago

Where is the new code????????????????

#1664 12 days ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Stern does not release code updates on Friday. Has been said in the past. In case something blows up someone has to deal with it.

How about Saturday?

#1667 12 days ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Stern never mentioned new code was coming today.

What was today going to be? Just the topper?

#1671 12 days ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Yeah, how is releasing a vinyl record already available on eBay anything worth shouting about???Really expected new code and the topper yesterday otherwise don’t say anything.
Wasn’t pissed off before but now I’m annoyed! But, I’ve still got an awesome bk premium to play!

Same here. The code was to be released yesterday but it never happened.

#1689 11 days ago

What am I to do with a record??? Put the thing on a CD or Youtube.

#1692 11 days ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

It's not about advertising a product they’re selling that’s not been released to the mass public - it's about them setting expectations in the minds of their customers. Whether they realize they are/were doing it or not, something touted as a "Black Knight Friday" announcement/sale for the traditional Black Friday elevates expectations in their customers - particularly when those customers have been waiting for announcements of enhancements and additional products to go with what they have already purchased.
Exercise: Imagine if you've been waiting until the holidays to buy a new TV at WalMart. Then when you get to the store/website on Black Friday, you discover that instead of insanely good doorbuster prices on TVs, they opt to sell their TVs at the regular price, but throw in an exclusive limited edition R2D2 or Darth Vader (your choice!)-themed universal remote with every TV sold for free. How would you feel? But point taken: Star Wars collectors might very well buy two TVs from WalMart that day just to ensure they get one of each of the limited edition remotes.

Exactly!!! The new code should have been out yesterday!!!!!

#1694 11 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

Cool! Thanks, I will certainly download the digital copy.

And post it on youtube.

#1705 10 days ago

No way!

#1717 8 days ago

finally someone put at least one black knight song on youtube!!!!!

#1718 8 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Aaaand, nothing on Stern of the Union. :/

Where is the new code????? Nothing last week and now nothing this week!!!! Hopefully an adult mode will now be on it.

#1722 7 days ago
Quoted from gkralicek:

Steve Ritchie clearly stated during pinball expo conference that they hope to release the new code along with the topper in time for x-mas (he never said it would be available end of november or early december).
He also confirmed during the same conference that the new code will contain new sound modes in order to customize the way the black knight is nagging the player (harsher way or softer way) and that they were back in the studio to record some new callouts. Nevertheless don't expect an adult mode (per se) with the F*** word as Steve stated a while ago that he didn't see the point to add rude words in order to make the black knight sounds meaner than what he already is.
I had posted it earlier but in case you missed it here is the youtube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=357&v=jp9YnEoBI3A&feature=emb_logo
Talk about the sound modes is at 4:58 mark

Thanks for the update

#1748 2 days ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Don't ask me how I know, but don't expect the topper by Christmas. The Star Wars topper has taken priority in the production queue.

How about the new code???

#1767 1 day ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Damn 16 new posts I thought we had a code update or topper info

I thought the exact same thing!!! Was ready for the new code.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newpinbin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside