36%
  • Premium 61 votes
    27%
  • LE 86 votes
    37%

(230 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 358 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WP_20191021_20_38_33_Pro (resized).jpg
P1040028 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20191017-171306_Gallery (resized).jpg
BlackKnightArmor-01_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).JPG
72567061_1216515658547312_8727104813663256576_n (resized).jpg
72571326_2423411631207372_6138830772313784320_n (resized).jpg
DSC_0523 (resized).jpg
DSC_0517 (resized).jpg
DSC_0513 (resized).jpg
DSC_0516 (resized).jpg
DSC_0512 (resized).jpg
DSC_0511 (resized).jpg
DSC_0509 (resized).jpg
DSC_0507 (resized).jpg
DSC_0502 (resized).jpg
DSC_0497 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (7 months ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (6 months ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multiballmaniac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 6 months ago

I ordered two LE’s, keeping one nib until 2030.

1 month later
#326 5 months ago
Quoted from TREX:

QC issues at stern?
Missing flat head screw at the top ball drop scoop. I snooped around in playfield, looked under playfield in cabinet. Nada. Checked all magnets to see if they picked up any loose metal. Nada. Come on Rich! For 9k$ this machine should definitely not be missing a screw. Clearly a Robot did not put this machine together. Tried and true human error.
Fyi, this does cause the scoop to sag slightly which will in some instances catch the ball at the very end. It will hang before it slips through.
Stern pls. send me replacement screws? Hello from Texas![quoted image]

Wow. Shameful

1 month later
#702 3 months ago

I want to try a pro model. That upper premium playfield doesn’t have much of a flow or excitement. 1500 for a bill of material that costs like 50 dollars.

1 week later
#753 3 months ago
Quoted from Wmsfan:

[quoted image]

Snag me one I’ll pay double.

1 week later
#903 86 days ago

Pro vs Premium. Is premium worth the extras?

#915 86 days ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Pro vs Premium. Is premium worth the extras?

#939 85 days ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

It's not the game play/layout/features that I'm souring on. Those are actually what's making me hang on until the next code release. It's just hard for me to have a humorous version of the Black Knight sitting next to the first two Black Knights and a Medieval Madness (which already covers the knights-and-castles humor thing for me.)
The hardest aspect, however, is still that I bought the game in significant part because of the Evil Badass persona it was marketed with - perpetuating and intensifying the evil persona of the Black Knight that I grew up with. When Williams shut its pinball doors, I never thought there'd ever be a third Black Knight game, let alone by the legendary designer of the first two. But the miracle of miracles was formally made real back on March 26th. Instant pre-order.
I enjoy humor in my games too. But not at the expense of character. For an equally disconcerting (and hopefully hypothetical) example, imagine if the next code release for Deadpool suddenly REMOVED all the humor and cast him as a totally serious character. I'd be pretty danged perturbed about that too.
I'd also welcome an adult persona. But since the humor was sprung on us well after the game was being marketed and sold, the best way to keep everyone happy is to offer an adjustment to change the persona of the Black Knight to fit a given mood and/or location. Make the option choices HUMOROUS, REGULAR EVIL, and SAMUEL L. JACKSON.

I was going to buy bksor. I need to watch on YouTube the new code callouts. I liked the evil taunts...they got rid of that?

1 month later
#1167 43 days ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

I found two chips on mine, next to the right sling.

Most don’t realize that it’s starting or will chip if not now then later. Going to be crazy soon.

2 weeks later
#1242 29 days ago

Any playfield issues on this title?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multiballmaniac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside