IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1783 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1787 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowscores.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#330 4 years ago

Any adjustments people are making on their games?

My LE was pretty much plug and play but it seems like the music is down from when I was at MGC (makes sense). I'm also having a heck of a time with the metal ramp shots making it up top. I know all the inner shots are pretty tight on this but I'm wondering if there is anything I can do. I'd say only 1 in 4 'solid' shot make it up top.

#343 4 years ago
Quoted from TREX:

QC issues at stern?
Missing flat head screw at the top ball drop scoop. I snooped around in playfield, looked under playfield in cabinet. Nada. Checked all magnets to see if they picked up any loose metal. Nada. Come on Rich! For 9k$ this machine should definitely not be missing a screw. Clearly a Robot did not put this machine together. Tried and true human error.
Fyi, this does cause the scoop to sag slightly which will in some instances catch the ball at the very end. It will hang before it slips through.
Stern pls. send me replacement screws? Hello from Texas![quoted image]

Hey I'm glad you posted this...I've only gotten a dozen games in but was hearing a clinking at the top of the shooter. I am missing the exact same screw. I emailed stern and my distributor (wasn't sure who to contact).

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 month later
#774 4 years ago

My upper flipper started to get stuck and not return all the way to its starting position. The white spacer underneath it is staying in place.
Anything specific I should look for this weekend when I crack it open to fix this?

I've seen this is a problem that might arise after some plays etc, but couldn't find the posts I remember seeing.

#861 4 years ago

LE owner here. Haven't got the new zip file to trigger and update on my BKSOR. Had no issues with .94 or .97. On the 1.0 file I never get to the software update screen. Ive tried both USB pots on the board, and two different USB sticks both with FAT32 formatting.

Tried then decompressed file in the root dir of the flash drive and it picked it up. It's updating now.

1 week later
#1010 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Make sure all the hardware that mounts the coil bracket is tight. If it’s not returning, it means something is out of alignment as the plunger is rubbing along the sleeve. Loose hardware is often the main cause.

My upper flipper still drags back to its starting position.

I can't tell if my issue is with the coil at all. Everything seems tight. Are there any known issues or adjustments with the shaft and component stack up through to the upper play field? It feels like the resistance is in the rotation on that axis and not the coil/sleeve setup.

1 year later
#3997 2 years ago

I sorta just play my games and try not to worry about the little things with wear and tear. I had seen info on line on how to maybe help this area for pooling and chipping with a washer to get this spot off the playfield so I've been looking at my games a little closer. My question is if the damage is already done on this left loop entrance, do I just leave it or should I try to get a washer in there and cover this up with something somehow? Anybody had it go this far and not address it till after the fact?

BKLE-Damage (resized).JPGBKLE-Damage (resized).JPG
1 year later
#4854 1 year ago

Any issues out there with the new 1.13 code?
I installed the code and my IC kit and now the game LCD freezes after about a minute, and all sound goes. Flippers still work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 16.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowscores.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only?tu=lowscores and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.