IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamerrick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1246 4 years ago

I’ve got bubbling just starting around a post on my LE. I have three new sterns and this is the only one showing any clear coat issue

#1252 4 years ago

Anyone else getting dinged up balls from the upper playfield feeder ramp? In only 50 games they look like crap. My ball keeps hitting the side and front of it. I even put a 1/16 inch weatherstrip on it and I still hear the metal clanging. Seems like they should have anticipated that issue. Anyone make any adjustments there?

#1268 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Anyone else getting dinged up balls from the upper playfield feeder ramp? In only 50 games they look like crap. My ball keeps hitting the side and front of it. I even put a 1/16 inch weatherstrip on it and I still hear the metal clanging. Seems like they should have anticipated that issue. Anyone make any adjustments there?

I never saw a response to my question. Isn’t anyone else noticing this?

#1279 4 years ago

I’ve got bubbling on my LE under both posts on either side of the BK target and under the left lower sling post My first Stern with playfield issues. Going to notify my distro and make a report to Stern to document in case it gets worse. Right now it’s not a big deal. It’s down the road that concerns me.

#1280 4 years ago
Quoted from SmasheyBashe:

I've seen it mentioned before that people are getting pretty short life out of their balls on this game, specifically the factory balls from stern, as people say they are generally lower quality than what people are replacing with. Mine are looking a bit dinged up so I ordered some shiny new balls for all my machines from ball baron. Side note - this was my first time buying from ball baron and the entire transaction was great. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for balls.

Thanks for the reply.

#1284 4 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

Does anyone know how to order or the part numbers for the upper playfield enhancement for the ball to bounce to the upper flipper like in sterns last video?

Already got mine. Stern requires you to go through your distro to get replacement parts. The kit is free. Just call your dealer.

#1285 4 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Pics? I went over my.LE and it seems fine. It's a gel cc. The lifting (which is barely even visible) I have around some of the posts to me anyway is not a concern and falls well within the boundary of what I expect. My distro explained Stern doesn't consider it grounds for replacement.. and I agree. I was told if it ever cracks or breaks etc then its a new populated pf....

I’ll post some next time I have the glass off. Not a big deal in its current state. Those posts get hit hard though. Can’t imagine over time it’s not a problem. I don’t really care either as long as it doesn’t chip. If they replace with a populated playfield when that happens then I’d be happy as a clam.

#1309 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

anyone have a date for the topper? need xmas ideas for the wife

Well unless she’s a huge pinball fan make sure it’s not the only present. Trust me.

#1321 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

lol no, her buying for me - I'm very hard to get stuff for apparently . I get all her stuff at the LV shop

Ohhhhh. That makes a lot more sense lol.

1 week later
#1352 4 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

That's the Schleich stone skeleton. I've seen him at Target before, but you may have to buy him online now.
I'm not typically a fan of adding toys to the playfield, but that's such a good match to the spinner that I might have to reconsider.

Will that fit in a premium? That’s mounted in a pro near the back. I could barely get the black knight horse from Mezelmods in on my LE. Not sure if this would fit.

#1365 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

BOOOM!
This topper is rocking !!

I love it. Where is that from? Nothing yet even on Stern Insider. I was actually worried the Black Knight topper would be delayed after all the problems with the Munsters topper.

#1379 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

That's excellent news - thanks for sharing. I think having the 3 options is the best outcome as I agree - everyone wins. Hopefully we may see some additional features added in the update too

I really like how responsive Stern has been recently with their code changes to the pinball community’s requests.

#1405 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Are Stern toppers bought through their online store or a distributor?

Both. Stern always sells out first.

#1406 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

So no one owns Star Wars?
Alright. Thanks anyways!

I’ve played it about 15 times but not enough to give you a comparison yet. My premium comes next week. I’ll give you my opinion after that for what it’s worth.

#1425 4 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

That topper is awesome but holy crap the price $$$

Price is the same as The Munsters topper. Seems they raised the price $30 on any animated topper.

#1467 4 years ago
Quoted from November:

Say hello to my new friend !![quoted image]

Thanks so much for posting this. I loved it as soon as I saw it. For those who have wondered, the Stone Skeleton fits perfect in the premium/LE on the left side. I also installed the black knight on horse back with a lit sword and the skeleton knight both from Mezel Mods in my LE and I love them. Everything fits perfect under the glass right where it is. Here’s pics for you:
BEFC00D1-7728-4B6F-8851-096D32B1CB4B (resized).jpegBEFC00D1-7728-4B6F-8851-096D32B1CB4B (resized).jpeg0636CF03-0B9B-4FBA-BEC8-766862B81FB2 (resized).jpeg0636CF03-0B9B-4FBA-BEC8-766862B81FB2 (resized).jpeg583917B2-64C9-4D8B-9A9B-721F421536F8 (resized).jpeg583917B2-64C9-4D8B-9A9B-721F421536F8 (resized).jpegE74898AB-942C-4705-B5DE-CA9C97D92273 (resized).jpegE74898AB-942C-4705-B5DE-CA9C97D92273 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#1723 4 years ago

So my distributor took my order for the Black Knight topper today! It is supposed to be released any day.

1 week later
#1805 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I remedied it by throwing them in the trash.

Cliffy’s protectors are awesome! Did you really throw them out? I have them on all 8 of my pins. You just losen the right side rail and it slips under and fits nicely in the screw holes. You screw the rail back in once you line up the holes. I’ve never had one not fit. You do have to make sure you order the ones for each individual machine. There is some difference in most Sterns.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
$ 16.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamerrick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only?tu=gamerrick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.