36%
  • Premium 61 votes
    27%
  • LE 86 votes
    37%

(230 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 537 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E1D6E4EB-444D-49CB-9618-401D535AB28C (resized).jpeg
DD1A9808-A26E-467A-98FD-4FCFD9A67A65 (resized).jpeg
81DDDBC0-86F6-4F2C-A694-8382725C34C2 (resized).jpeg
8272BAB2-3D89-4177-8568-79ED12585327 (resized).jpeg
AA56A1D7-99D6-4F07-A3C2-2F5803C0545C (resized).jpeg
01C51928-CD2D-40CF-8012-2E48AA84F220 (resized).jpeg
018C080D-087C-49DE-93D0-1F51E3A0078A (resized).jpeg
E52702AC-3FFC-4B8F-9B4B-0252391F6EC4 (resized).jpeg
20A95C3D-BA9F-4123-80CA-07CA64B3DE0E (resized).jpeg
D60A46F1-DBF3-4139-8D1D-D6A9F7D66DBD (resized).jpeg
20200509_202835 (resized).jpg
11F84EBC-CE72-4FD4-9F88-BD2CBB2F516B.jpeg
Black knight (resized).png
Over Skeleton Head Upper Center (resized).jpg
Upper Flipper Area (resized).jpg
49D208C7-CD43-4BAB-8A40-809D49AD2A1D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ds_nadine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#922 10 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Guys I was able to update my Pro yesterday no issues to 1.0 code.
However, I now notice that the castle fire effect isn't working properly for me, the fire just flashes on and off without any of the "smooth" fire transitions, etc.
My game is on location so I didn't note if it was okay prior to the code update or not.
Anyone else had this kind of issue with the castle fire?

Game on location is like that the whole time.

#934 10 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Sorry, are you saying that you have a location game that behaves the same way?

Yes.

Quoted from Fytr:

My game wasn't like this before, but I only noticed it after I did the 1.0 update. Just wanted to make sure nobody else saw it after they updated code in case it was a code issue somehow.

Try to install the update again. The thing I wanted to say was only that I think it's propably pretty easy a cable shakes loose so the the fire Panel won't work as it should. So I would check that if reinstaling the update won't change anything.

#940 10 months ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I was going to buy bksor. I need to watch on YouTube the new code callouts. I liked the evil taunts...they got rid of that?

Why would they?

#945 10 months ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

But since the humor was sprung on us well after the game was being marketed and sold...

Uhm,... you do know that the main goal & backstory in the game is to fight the Black Knight because he hoards all the arcade quarters he earned from pinball? Even being evil he is just obver the top funny and Steve Ritchie talked for 18 months about wanting to creage a "Beige Knight".

There is a skeleton with a 2-skeleton driven flamethrower.

How could anyone ever think of this as a serious game?! XD

#947 10 months ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I know we are a picky bunch, but using this as a reason to not buy the game seems pretty extreme.

Especially when you can swap the callouts in pinball browser.

#951 10 months ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Uhm ... by the way it was marketed.
Perhaps you never saw any of the marketing, but take a look at the teaser trailer that kicked off the anticipation:
Then again, perhaps you saw it and it made you LOL. And that's OK if it did.
No pinball game is ultimately serious. But, just as in movies, video games and other fictional stories/worlds, you suspend your disbelief when you enter. But there still needs to be a fairly consistent and logical set of parameters established and followed to allow us to continue to maintain that suspension of disbelief.
Steve may have talked for 18 years about creating a "Beige Knight." Cool. But the game I bought specifically says "Black Knight Sword of Rage" not "Beige Knight Sword of Miffed."
For those of us who grew up with Black Knight and Black Knight 2000 and love the lawful evil nature of the character, suddenly giving the Black Knight in Sword of Rage an increasingly cowering sense of humor in a code update is not Black Knight 3 - it turns the game into a Black Knight reboot. And that's not what was advertised and why I bought one.
But again: just make it an adjustment along with adding an adult option and everyone will be very happy because whoever comes to own a BKSOR can select the Black Knight's persona based on where they're operating the game, thus tailoring it to everyone from HUO family with kids to adults-only locations.

A teaser is a teaser and it is absolutely clear if you look at the story and some of the enemys, the Match sequence etc. that they don't take it 100% seriously.
(Additionally I listened trough the first Code that was released via Pinball Browser and all the "funny" snippets were allready in.)

If this ruins your game, just change the callouts or load some code where someone allready did this (I'm sure it'll happen).

#953 10 months ago
Quoted from Jesder:

I completely understand where you're coming from. While I don't mind the soft call outs, I do feel they are being played a too often right now. When I hear 3 soft call outs in a row and I'm only at the third realm (still some distance from the castle), it feels a little early for the BK to start wavering. I think a setting to adjust the frequency down or off would be great and give everyone the ability to set the game as they enjoy. It would be worth sending a friendly email to Stern with the feedback. I did. It may get ignored, but it stands more chance of helping to make our games better by putting the feedback in front of them

Ah, that I didn't know.

Thought they get played shortly before defeating him.

#955 10 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Perhaps the Black Knight has just been misunderstood all these years, and he's really a pretty swell guy!

That's what he actually says!

#967 10 months ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Last time I looked (about an hour ago) there were four copies for sale on eBay - but brace yourself for the prices.

I want one, but not for that price.

I hope they make it downloadable or let my buy a cassette...

...yes, I still have a cassette radio in my car and use it.

#994 10 months ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Good luck with the choice!

You made it even harder for me!

I actually read all that, thx.

One question:
Care to elaborate the shaker integration?
Does the shaker now go off if you hit the Black Knight target?
The "kinetic satisfaction" in that shot is/ was the only thing that doesn't fully feel right for me.
Or how is it integrated?
(For me the shaker just saves the whole GoT Pro, making the machine shake when the Dragon flaps his wings or you shoot the ram.)

#995 10 months ago
Quoted from Carz5811:

Just saw the side armor today it looks ok, I like the Deadpool ones better.

Huh, what, where?
Link PLZ!!!

#996 10 months ago

Additionally (and sorry to spam this thread):
Is there noe a red "running light" mod available for the ramp on the Pro, to make it look like on the Premium/ LE?

1 month later
#1253 8 months ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Another quality control thing for people to check.
Kept looking through the rule guide for why the black knight target only counted one out of every two or three hits, but couldn’t find anything.
Finally looked up close and sure enough, the target was mounted so that the right side was jammed into the post rubber just to the right of it. So the target could only physically register if you happened to hit it hard and way on the left side.
Corrected the target and much better now! It actually counts when I hit it.
Before and after pics[quoted image][quoted image]

The machine where I use to play on location has that problem.

1 week later
#1306 8 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

anyone have a date for the topper? need xmas ideas for the wife

A13usaonutL._CLa-2140,2000-81tw6PgnKkL.png-0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX385_ (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1350 7 months ago

Side question: Did Stern hand out protection plastics as promised for... well the plastics that seem to break regulary from early buyers?

#1369 7 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

BOOOM!
This topper is rocking !!

I don't even have the game yet, but I NEED THAT topper!!!

#1371 7 months ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Yep, once that topper is available I’m in. That is way cooler than other toppers I have seen for just about any game!

I found something to nitpick on!!!

Why 2 castles and the Helmet looks plasticy...

But man, Stern won Expo with this! At least for me.

#1380 7 months ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

I was thinking the same thing, awesome topper, but two castles seems odd. Needs a castle on one side and something like a volcano on the other.

Little fan that lifts some flat plastic "strings" up, shined on to look like a wall of fire would be cool.

#1381 7 months ago

But man, you'd have to animate him in synch to EVERY SINGLE CALLOUT, so he shakes his head while laughing etc.

Biggest Kudos to Stern for all that effort!!!

Who did that chore? - I buy him a drink!

#1398 7 months ago

LISTEN BETTER!!!

Does the head tilt back when you hit the knight and he "ouch"es?

#1404 7 months ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Thanks man. Doesn't sound like you can really go wrong with either. Alright back to this being a Black Knight thread.

As someone that generally loves Steve Ritchie games but sold his NIB SW Pro after 2 weeks I at least want to add to that that SW in my opinion is missing the physical "batteling something" aspect BK, GoT, ST have (either with the Knight, the Dragon & ram, or the Vengeance ship)... the small Tie Fighter doesn't really compare.
SW is way more rules & depth more then anything else, while BK is the easiest game to get ("There's the Black Knight. Fight him!") I know.
I personally find the latter way more fulfilling.
The rest is typical Steve Ritchie and SW is blazing fast but I'd still prefer any of the named games.

In that regard I honestly have more interrest in the SW Home Edition, where you can battle your way up to the Death Star (Tie Fighter Drop Targets that block the ramp) to hoot it (with an actual target).

#1414 7 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Does anyone have an idea on price of the topper and when new code is going to be released?

500$ if they stick with their pricing model... maybe more.

#1437 7 months ago

Our location got JP today, and uh... I kinda bricked it with my 2nd ball. XD

WP_20191021_20_38_33_Pro (resized).jpg

Oh well,... f*** it, BK SoR is better anyway, let's play it the whole night!

#1453 7 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

The upper pf isn't frustrating once you've worked out how to play it and what to do up there. It adds so much to the game.

As someone that doesn't care for scoring (wich is the main things you list) what does it add other then a 2nd multiball?

No troll question.

Loving the pro but can see the "1 trick pony" argument. Did not yet have the chance to play the Premium/ LE yet. But on video hitting the loop just not seems the biggest of fun especially since you loose that nice ramp.

#1455 7 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

Only listed scoring opportunites as some pro owners may not have had a chance to play it and know whats going on up there as far as ruleset. You cant watch a video easily and see how the rules work so just putting it up there as more info for a perspective buyer to consider. If you like the pro cool... I have a pro guardians and starwars in my line up. nothing wrong with pro games but in this case I personally think its worth it to have the full game.
The loops are great when you get a double and they are fun to build up throughout the game as every loop increases its value plus loop champion is always fun to beat, my record is at 35 loops so once you have the shot its easier to hit and very lucrative. the lock shot is always extremely satisfying, particularly for triple and quadruple jackpots and the skillshot. Also being strategic when setting up both multiballs is important.
For me personally the way a shot feels and also its "value" in the game make the shot great. nothing wrong with not caring for scoring but if its a great shot but worth shit in scoring then I don't rate the shot too highly. personal taste though of course.

Thx for the input, definitely giving the Premium/ LE a try before pulling the trigger.

As said my "opinion" (wich really isn't one) is only based of of video... and there the lit ramp and upper playfield RGB lighting are more prominent then any "feel". (I hope it's understandable what I'm trying to say.)

#1471 7 months ago
Quoted from November:

I love my BKsor Pro and Steve work, but i wanted to try something to add a bit of variety and beauty in the game.
What do you guys think about that ?
Still a prototype and not playable for the moment[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The idea is awesome.

How does it play?

2 weeks later
#1524 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I really like your mod and think it would be an incredible enhancement to the pro. I do like the sword but I would be equally interested if it were just a wire form that mirrored the right side. It would probably be cheaper and easier to produce and ship.

How would it be easier to weld a couple of steel wires together into a certain shape to form a ramp (where the welding points can break in shipment) compared to just cutting the sword out of a sheet of metal???

2 weeks later
#1643 6 months ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

My prediction:
This game needs a 2nd set of monsters and more mode content, but we will get topper integration and a few tweaks and fixes.

Nah, Monstermodes are enough. Refine them a bit (is there a "finishing" animation?) and add some stuff to do on the sides, like visibly/ in numbers building up damage to the castle wall/ collecting money (wich you allready do I suppose but I still didn't get how sicne I only play on location).

#1654 6 months ago

70$ shipping... -_-;

#1656 6 months ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Does each album come with it's own LE sticker?

Meh...

Honestly I really want one but 70$ for the CHEAPEST (up to 115$) shipping method? :-/

#1669 6 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

$70 CD album. [...]
What the hell is going on here...? Oh wait, it’s pinball; carry on, nothing to see here...

It's a Vinyl Record and it's 26$.

What the hell is going on here...? Oh wait, it’s pinside; carry on, nothing to see here...

#1672 6 months ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Yeah, how is releasing a vinyl record already available on eBay anything worth shouting about???Really expected new code and the topper yesterday otherwise don’t say anything.
Wasn’t pissed off before but now I’m annoyed! But, I’ve still got an awesome bk premium to play!

Stern got a lot of shit for making the record exclusive to a convention and people reselling that thing near 300$ on eBay. So there's obviously people waiting for this. Me included.

#1675 6 months ago

Stern BLACK Knight Vinyl on FRIDAY in a FIRE edition on SALE...

I think it's clever!

#1678 6 months ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Also realize that there is a grand total of just 23 minutes of music on the album. *Not* 23 minutes per side - 23 minutes of music altogether.
Don’t get me wrong - I’m glad I have it. But if you were/are expecting a more traditional/full length album, you’ll be disappointed.

Ok, now I'm glad I didn't pay 70$ shipping or I'd bite my a*** off. o.O;

#1685 6 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I understand, but to vinyl collectors it’s a big difference. The Baby Blue vinyl was limited to only 100 copies and the Orange is limited to 200.

Us who actually listen to them want standard black.

#1695 6 months ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

What am I to do with a record??? Put the thing on a CD or Youtube.

An approprtiate comment... but not in a forum about pinball.

Hey, buy one, open it, keep the download code and send me over the record (for $$$ of course), win win!

#1699 6 months ago
atlantis (resized).jpg
#1726 5 months ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

So my distributor took my order for the Black Knight topper today! It is supposed to be released any day.

Pricing?

#1731 5 months ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Is that $200 deposit refundable if you don’t like the final price?

I don‘t know US/ Canadian law but here without a final price you can‘t close a final buying contract.
So in my opinion it has to be completely refundable.

#1744 5 months ago

Whenever I go to my nearest location I only play BK and JP, because they are my favorite games there.

JP definately has more to discover and depth, so I think it "objectively" is the game you can get more out of in an home environment.
But, beginning with the slow "main map" music it feels slow paced compared to BK, wich is an adrenaline rush!

The BK package grabs me from top to bottom, even if it might get shallow overtime (wich on location it won't but I nontheless wanna buy one soon)!

#1782 5 months ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

My wife emailed Stern today about the topper. Their response was, it goes into production in two weeks so there you go. She got a response right away, probably because it wasn't playfield related LOL.

You mean you can ask the hotline things and they answer?!

What is this concept called?

Why'd most pinside users never heard of that but insist to speculate their **** ***?!?

SCNR

2 weeks later
#1868 5 months ago
Quoted from Jesder:

The 3 bank of drop targets light magna save (when all 3 are dropped) plus they fill the sword of rage meter quicker.
Having the lock down bar button for magna save really limits how it can be used in the game sadly If Stern had kept magna save to a second button on the cabinet, the lock down bar button would be freed up for use in play.
Now that I have a second new Stern in my line up (JP), it's given me more perspective on what sort of depth new pins offer in terms of rules and features. It's highlighted how far behind the code on this game is. Even though it's at 1.0. Like you, I certainly feel like the game is further back from 1.0.
I find supers worthless outside of retro mode. You also collect any active supers when you enter retro mode, so there's no point setting them up before hand.
The game has many strong points though. The art package on this game is awesome. The display animations are fantastic. Love the call outs (excluding the soft ones - others like them though - so the up coming option will be welcomed by all). The music and sounds kick butt. Love the setting in the game. I'm on a journey to the Black Castle to defeat the black knight and his minions. The game oozes personality. Wrap all that up in good code and it's a killer game. The only thing missing is the good code. Which is why i'm scratching my head that it's at 1.0 and we're not seeing updates.
On a more positive note, I've started working on a small mod for my BK PRO that will add animated LED strips to the flail ramp.
[quoted image]
Currently it just cycles through 4 different animations every 4 seconds. The plan is to add a sensor which i'll mount near the rear of the flail to detect the state and adjust the animation accordingly. That way I can play different animations for the open, closed and swinging states of the flail. A short video of it in action on my desk:

A write up on my progress can be found here: http://www.enteryourinitials.com/2019/12/27/black-knight-sword-of-rage-ramp-leds-update-1/
Still lots to do, but hope to get more time over the coming weeks.

That is great!

I think Stern should sell us that LED board tough.

#1876 5 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

And easy implementation for the lock down button is something like smart missiles or vip... easy to put in the code.
I really hope Tim pulls his finger out and goes to the next level for this code and tries some innovative rules... otherwise he's not off to a good start in the coding game. As it stands he's coded an average to above average game in it's current state.... good but not great. He talks the talk quite a bit... and he obviously knows what makes a killer game.

I would suppose for Stern as a company the game is pretty much "finished" and all ressources have been spread on different projects.

So the code updates that'll come eventually are done on the side or completely in their free time... so don't poop too much on those guys.

And yes of course I'd like there more "on the sides" to do but for me BKSoR is kind of a perfect game, because it has such a clear goal and easy structure to it. (Wich is not only a thing of code of course.) In this regard this game is way ahead of most recent Stern efforts.

Edit: I post that I like the game in an owners Club (wich is generally more positive) and get negative votes for that. That is... interresting. XD

#1879 5 months ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Thanks for tracking those pics down, @tilted81.
As I feared, at least to my tastes, they don’t do it for me at all. I hate to say it, but it’s like they phoned this one in. All three cabinets already have swords on them - all pointing towards the player. Plus the side armor sword creates a visually strange angle with the cabinet swords as I see it.
Oh well. On the plus side, with money I’m saving on the side armor now, I’m only $179.01 away from the $429.00 I need for the topper - presuming they stick to this price initially floated to the distributors.

It‘s made differently as usual also, isn‘t it?

I remember all Sideböades having the pictures engraved/ printed behind a cutout.
This here looks just straightly printed on.

#1898 5 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

If the community and owners don't give the coders a hard time and put some pressure on chances are the code won't get that extra polish. It's the nature of the situation.

Of course you are right with that.

Quoted from John1210:

It's not a personal attack on Tim... but owners have paid big dollars for this game and it is his job to code the game as best he can. As I said in my original post at present it's only a good game not great. He needs to sort it and get that code up to scratch and add some deeper rules and objectives.

That's the thing, I just don't want to make it "too personal".

Customers have paid big dollars to Stern. So Stern should "make it Tims job" to be able to continue on the code.

Truth is we don't know what Tims Job is at the Moment and he might be on the next game and do this additional codework in his spare time, like Lyman did with Metallica and Walkind Dead and I think Dwight partially also. And it feels wrong (for me) to hold Tim personally responsible.

(Partially because I know the situation and have to make a cut with what I "deliver" within the timeframe and monetary restrictions I get from a client.
If that restrictions are too tight I won't take the job, because the lack of quality will fall back on my reputation. But the difference is I'm able to choose because I'm self employed.)

Of course you should insist on a code update... loudly!
But from "Stern", so they'll listen and allocate some time for that.

#1903 5 months ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Pinball software engineers have spare time?

You know... the 30 minutes at the microwave wall?

#1906 5 months ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

I could never code and chew food at the same time.

CODE BETTER!!!

#1946 4 months ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

Not at all! there are kill animations for every monster since a few updates ago!

Thank you, them got me worried, since tha machine onb location still has early code and I want to buy one.

#1963 4 months ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

The orange ones look amazing on this playfield. Matches perfectly.

I don't like them.

The cool the multi color GI is, it's allready kinda *meh* that you have a lot of areas on the plastics where you loose any coor and everything is just red.
If you add in those protectors the whole artwork is tinted.

I like that protextors with games like GoT, Star Trek or my Johnny Mnemonic because there are more or less only patterns on the plastics, not a painted artwork. But if there's an artwork I don't want that to be "rainbow puked".

#1972 4 months ago

I wonder if the LE\ Premium lightboard would work in the Pro.

#1979 4 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Just joined the club!
Premium on the way, hopefully arriving early next week. Already ordered my standard list of tacky mods. Bring on the topper!

That's 3 thumbs up, sadly I can only give one!

3 weeks later
#2119 3 months ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Cant wait for the stern of the union to finally shed some light on all things bksor!

*giggle*

Well, I „hope“ it‘ll happen.

#2150 3 months ago
Quoted from boogies:

I wish they would incorporate more GI effects into the modes. Example: Deep Freeze would be white GI only. Wicked Cavern could be red GI only. Other modes could be partial (both GI on upper portion , single GI on lower portion)

Not sure that partial thing is possible. Depends how they build it/ if they made the GI controlable like in SW.

#2152 3 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

The gi does change between red and white with varying modes plus brightness. The upper pf rgb lighting really sets that part of the game off and is incorporated well into the game. That said gi could probably be used better in some cases.... maybe in this long awaited code update.

I was only talking/ answering about „partial“ control of the lighting, so that you can light a part of the red GI for example, but not all.

So of course you can control the red and white, but can you control each bulb individually? That depends how it’s wired.

I suppose it isn‘t possible to control individual GI bulbs, because from what I‘ve seen they‘re allways activated as a whole.

#2159 3 months ago

It‘s funny how 399$ suddenly seem like a bargain. XD

#2193 3 months ago

I wonder if that "new" Soundtrack ist the "old" one, before Scott Ian joined in.

I you watch the several making of videos you see Steve Ritchie giving directions how he wants the music to be (drumsounds that mimic galopping horses etc.).

Have to "properly" listen to it yet, but for me the Scott Ian music is one important part in making that game stand out/ special.

3 weeks later
#2325 87 days ago

Even if you guys ordered the Topper 2000 BC it just was announced to be available officially a week or two ago.

Give it some time. XD

#2329 86 days ago
Quoted from zucot:

The topper is worth the wait. It's amazing and the game integration is top notch.
Little things like seeing the Black Knight on the topper shake his head as if he's dizzy after the target under the knight in the game is hit is just badass.

Some Genius plz take that topper mechanics and minaturize it to give the Knight on the playfield this animated head.

2 weeks later
#2379 71 days ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Here are some videos, that topper is so awesome, best Topper out there !

Why did you delete the videos?

Wanted to show & persuade my wife to get one.

#2385 70 days ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

It's an issue for me too; it's blinding. Thinking about installing tinted plastic lenses.

Give him some sunglasses!

That'd be awesome!

2 weeks later
#2456 52 days ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I like how the Black Knight is looking at your cat suspiciously.

He's thinking: "Lucky I don't have my feather on!"

#2463 51 days ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Just picked up a Pro. Any recommendations for setting it up? I changed the flipper strength to normal, liking the results. Thanks in advance.

I recommend indoors and horizontal!

And: Gratz!

2 weeks later
#2508 31 days ago
Quoted from KickahaOta:

Hello all! I've got a BK:SOR on its way to me for home use -- any game-specific advice on common failures to look for, default settings to change, etc.?

Do not actually fight the Black Knight!

2 weeks later
#2544 17 days ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

I know this was mentioned before, but does anyone think that the Up-lighting (Bright white LEDs) of the topper is done to intentionally make it look like shadows of ravens flying, when they alternate?

Pic?!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ds_nadine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside