Image from iOS (22) (resized).jpg
PXL_20220426_014740835.jpg
PXL_20220426_014721601.jpg
PXL_20220426_014712998.jpg
20220422_213123 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (3 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (3 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnagel314.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2300 2 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

A friend of mine (non-pinball person, but a regular player of my games when he drops by) surprised me - like REALLY surprised me - with these as a Christmas gift back in December. When I asked him where he got them, he said that he made them himself! I told him that I might know a few other folks who just possibly would be interested in getting a set, but he didn't think I was serious. So nothing ever came of it.
This morning I showed him the official Stern video of the BKSOR topper (I had previously told him about it, so not really a spoiler for him.) He loved it. So I pressed him again about his speaker accents. He finally gave me the OK to post a few pics and see if anybody else liked them.
So here are photos of them in front of red, yellow, green, and teal LED speaker lights along with what one looks like with the game turned off.
These actually stand out from the speaker grills; they are not mounted flat or essentially flat against them. The other really nice thing is that they are mounted totally from the OUTSIDE - you do not have to open the backbox, mess with removing speakers, etc. to put them on.
Right now he just wants to gauge interest and, if there is sufficient interest, said he would consider doing a run (and I'd lose my exclusive - damn it. ) But at this point there is no price set or store or orders being taken or any other sets even made; all of that would be figured out should there be enough interest. He said that the mounting hardware would be included if he does do a run, of course.
So if you might be interested in getting a set, send me a Pinside Mail message and let me know. I'll pass along the tallied level of interest as of Friday March 6th and update everyone on what he decides from there.
Thanks for taking a look.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They look killer!
Put me in for a set.

2 months later
#2514 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Quick question about the machine. Mine will be arriving soon.
Where the ball hits the shield. Is that a sticker? Does it wear down? Anyway to protect it?
Thanks!

Yes it is a sticker. There is a replacement in the goody bag. I have about 500 games on mine and it shows no sign of wear.

1 year later
#4459 7 months ago

If you don't want to figure them out........I should have an easy to install "Flamin' Frames" Speaker Light Kit available soon.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Added 63 days ago: A higher quality clip.....I finally figured how to properly export video clips from my 9 year old iPhone 5!!!</bloc

Is this available? I want one!

2 months later
#4665 4 months ago

Has anyone had this happen? Only 675 games on it.

20220208_173949 (resized).jpg
#4667 4 months ago
Quoted from Shogun00:

I know you aren't the only one. I've seen few photos and reports of chipping at that exact same spot.
I think the culprit is that darn screw slightly above it. I checked mine in the past (installed a protector) and it was ridiculously cranked.

I have ordered a protector from Cliffy's. Wish I did it long ago.

#4669 4 months ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Yeah sadly, I had it occur in the same spot on my Pro. I've had it happen in another area of the playfield too (mostly hidden by a plastic piece thankfully), along with pooling around the posts in front of the Black Knight. I put in a warranty claim with my distro and got a replacement playfield.

Checked with Stern, mine is out of warranty.

#4686 4 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Question on mods. The Premium I had in the past had a flaming led mod under the inlanes I believe. Does anyone know wwhat thats called and who makes it?

http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/fire.htm

4 weeks later
#4727 3 months ago

Anybody have the powerbladez on the BKSOR? How do you like them? Are they worth the money?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 400.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
14,000 (OBO)
Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale
Sylacauga, AL
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
$ 8.50
$ 599.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnagel314.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!