IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ceemunkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4787 1 year ago

I may be joining the club next week with a rather nice LE. Quite honestly one of the super-awesome things about getting a new machine is marking a new owners club topic in my favorites!

I'll be having a good read through the topic, but would be nice to know if there's any obvious things to look out for or possibly tweak with this one?

There aren't many key posts that have been marked, which makes me think that this one has been relatively issue free!?

#4792 1 year ago

Hooray I'm now an honourable knight! Arrived yesterday, and I couldn't be happier with it. Actually have no space for it at the moment, so it has to go into the bar area for now while I wait for Star Trek to be picked up (bit sad to see that one go). My topper knight seems to be missing his feather plume but that's easily fixable.

Only played about 20 or so games so far, and it's still on v1.01 code - so will be updating today and playing a lot more. Also totally coincidental I know but 2 very weird things happened:

1) As I was texting a friend about the machine, I must have bumped one of the flipper buttons and the BK shouted at me "STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR PHONE"!!! I almost soiled myself...
2) About 30 minutes later I was framing a nice shot of my Stern whisky glass sat on the machine - again, pressed the flipper button and what did Mr BK shout at me? "KEEP YOUR DRINKS OFF THE GLASS PUNKS"!!!

I started to get very scared...

20220621_100520 (resized).jpg20220621_100520 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#4818 1 year ago

It's true the topper doesn't change the game play in any way whatsoever - but holy crap it's by far and away the THE BEST topper I've ever seen. The hype is totally justified, and as an added experience to the game it's absolutely unbelievable. 2k is waaaaaay too much for any topper no matter how good it is, but if you are looking for a BKSOR, I would recommend you try and get one with the topper included, it really is that good. I only wish all of Sterns toppers were at this level (but they aren't).

2 months later
#4908 1 year ago

The alternative soundtrack is actually very cool if you want something a little more "Game of Thones-y", but quite honestly - even I was a bit worried I wouldn't like the heavy metal. However once I heard it, there's no going back to the alternative sound any more, the metal soundtrack absolutely ROCKS and goes so well with the theme. My son even likes listening to the jukebox mode on this game he loves the music that much (and again, he's not a metal fan)!

7 months later
#5181 10 months ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

For me it is the "personality" of the machine that really makes it shine. The shots are good but kind of bland honestly (other than the flail which is a really cool trick, and the shield blocking the scoop shot is nice and thematic). The rules are good...there could be more there, but what is there is solid. The monster modes especially are fun and each has a feel of its own. The art, audio, and video are all awesome. It's the atmosphere, personality and attitude of the machine that keeps it in my collection.

I'd agree with this - it's actually not the most satisfying shooter, but the whole package is insanely good. The sound, music, the art, that unbelievably awesome Black Knight toy in the middle of the game, the modes are fun, the multiballs are great and sweet moses that topper is still the best thing I've ever seen. I sold my LE, but honestly I'd love to get it back one day.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 16.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ceemunkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only?tu=ceemunkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.