IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider angel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3533 3 years ago

I need some honest feedback. I am thinking about added a BKSOR premium to my line up, but I'm not 100% sure. I can't play one with the lockdowns in my area, but if I do decide to purchase it, my local distributor will allow for a curbside pick up. I've never purchased a pin without playing it several times first. The wife and I watched Jack play the pin on his Deadflip youtube channel and it looks fast, cool and really engaging, my wife referred to it as a supercharged MM and she thinks it is amazing.

I have a couple of Steve Ritchie titles in my collection (SM and GOT) and I like the flow and speed of his designs, I'm just not sure and need some help to make this decision a little easier. Whenever I add a pin to my line up I typically want to keep it for a long while, I need something that I won't get bored of easily.

Any feedback and info would be great.

#3545 3 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

angel If that's the P1 premium they've had for a little while in stock, I don't think you'd be disappointed.
It WILL be very different from your SM and GOT for sure as I don't know if the code is quite as deep but it's a FAST shooter.
I got a pro from someone in the GTA this fall and have had a lot of fun with it... (very satisfying spinner shots)
Just know it's less of a "get to every mode" kind of game than just a pure "put up a good score and try to stay alive because it's so fast!!" kind of game...
I just wish Stern would make some more toppers for it....

It is the P1 premium...and based on the feedback from all of you BKSOR appears to be a great machine. I've watched several videos on it and my wife is more and more into it, in her words "it really is a better version of MM"

Thanks for all of your responses

1 week later
#3570 3 years ago

Finally got my BKSOR premium yesterday, the family and I spent a couple of hours playing it...and this is a very fun, interesting, fast flowing, frustrating, challenging and keeps you coming back for more pin. The graphics are amazing, voice/sounds are very well done, incorporating the the older black knights into this pin is brilliant....I will be playing it much more today.

A big thanks to the folks on this BKSOR forum for your honesty. Black Knight is everything you guys said it would be and more.

The only question I have is how do you remove the upper play field to clean below? Is there a set of instructions available?

2 weeks later
#3628 3 years ago

Well done, very nice and everything is well placed. I really enjoy my BKSOR, its really unique in its own way.

#3629 3 years ago

Out of curiosity are there any software updates to come for BKSOR. I noticed a few mentioning that the game feels 75% complete and some call outs, graphics and modes need to be completed/polished.

I've only been playing it for a few weeks and absolutely love it, my experience level isn't quite there yet. I'm wondering what else needs to be completed to make BKSOR 100%.

#3634 3 years ago

That's an impressive write up. The more I read your response the more I agree with you. It would be great if your suggestions were implemented...I hope Stern listens. It would be to their benefit, increase consumer loyalty and further improve relations with their supporters.

I have some faith, soon, soon

#3643 3 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

This guide helped me.

Thank you for this guide, I found it last week on Youtube and tried it out. It is a quick and simple procedure, well designed and easy to do.

#3653 3 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Found one and joined the club today. LE with a topper.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats on the BKSOR with topper, beautiful. That is one seriously impressive collection

#3666 3 years ago

From what I can see its the original. The new plastic comes with a grey plastic stand-off that goes behind the rubber to create a bump, so when the ball rolls along the rubber it bounces towards the flipper

1 week later
#3688 3 years ago

Here is the Youtube video on how to remove it; nice to see the process...

1 month later
#3831 3 years ago

A Monty Python sound track would really lighten up the pin and add some humor to it.

3 months later
#4146 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Anyone install powerblades before? I took out the mirror blades, and the powerblades just don’t fit… it’s all the way against back brace but severely overlaps screw/washer and not close to flush?

I installed the same powerblades in my BKSOR. I removed the screw and washer and gently trimmed the powerblade to get it to fit properly around the nut that holds the flipper. Be patient and work slowly.

BKSOR pingr (resized).jpgBKSOR pingr (resized).jpg
1 week later
#4204 2 years ago

Do you have the link for that shooter rod? Can't find it on the Stern website.

1 month later
#4279 2 years ago

Massive and cool, where did you find it?

1 week later
#4324 2 years ago

Interested too

2 months later
#4534 2 years ago

Very cool to hear it this way

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Wanted
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 16.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider angel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only?tu=angel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.