IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Reality_Studio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#73 5 years ago

Just ordered a Pro, my 2nd nib game. Will likely live stream this one on Twitch once I get it, will be fun figuring it out live with everyone watching.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

Are people getting their pro's yet?
Guess I should send the remainder in.

I have a deposit on one but haven't heard anything yet.

1 week later
#83 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Any pro’s arrive yet?

Mine should be here today

#87 5 years ago

Pro has arrived!

IMG_20190422_174503 (resized).jpgIMG_20190422_174503 (resized).jpg

IMG_20190422_172737 (resized).jpgIMG_20190422_172737 (resized).jpgIMG_20190422_174000 (resized).jpgIMG_20190422_174000 (resized).jpg
#92 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Just a heads up the shield came off mine after the first 15 games. Might want to put locktite on the two screws. I didn't have any with me but am hoping it holds until I can get up there and put some on.

Hmm funky, thanks for the heads up. I think i'm gonna live stream myself playing the pro model tomorrow on Twitch, curious if I'll have the same issue. If i do it'll happen live I remember on my AC/DC Luci vault edition the bulbs behind the lightning symbols all came off, so I had to use bulbs that fit much more snug and those haven't come out after hundreds of games. I did buy some Locktite though just in case the shield has an issue.

#101 5 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

Hey there, what is your Twitch channel name? Would love to see the stream!

It's MoonbeamArcade. Usually me and my friend Amber stream retro video games (me solo on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and us jointly on Fridays and Sundays) but I've been experimenting with the occasional pinball stream to see if there is any interest. I'll be streaming it today (Wednesday) at 1pm pacific time. I'm not the best pinballer but hey, I figure it'll be fun playing it live regardless! Hope to see you there.

#122 4 years ago

Crickey how do some of y'all get such good scores! I'm just past 100 games and my best is still around 36 million

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I haven’t figured out scoring totally yet, but I like to sit on two ball locks until I have a at least one super feature going, and I like to have a mode lit to start at TKC. As I’m hitting jackpots in triple knights challenge I try and start more super features as they become available. I’m not sure how to get to retro mode, but somehow that seems to be the key for having games that are 100 mil plus. At least for me anyhow...

Hmm I tried that and it helped, my new best is 46 million so thanks for that! Definitely need to study the scoring a bit more on this game, figure out what works best.

1 week later
#204 4 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Curious if this is decent? Still don’t understand the appeal of the SUPER features, don’t seem nearly rewarding enough...
[quoted image]

After ~200 games my best is still just 76 million, so yeah your score is awesome! On another note, what happened to the knight that's supposed to be at the upper left of the playfield? Seems like yours is missing.

#221 4 years ago

Finally got a descent score of 126 million, took almost 200 games to get there though!

IMG_20190514_173545 (resized).jpgIMG_20190514_173545 (resized).jpg
#293 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Well. Pinball in general is not cheap. So that’s clear. But a piece of plastic, with just one loop, 3rd flipper and another ball lock. Do not justify additional 2000$. I mean there are not even some inserts on this upper field. Except for the 3 indicators on the lock assembly. So no one knows when the loop shot is doing anything.
I know there are other changes. But the pro is the way to go. Well if I won the lottery and don’t care about the money. I would take the high end model as well. But if someone has to look at the bank account it’s a wise decision to take the pro on this one.

Personally it's not a money thing, because eventually I'll sell this game and when I do I'd lose more or less the same amount of money whether I sold a Pro or Premium. So the lifetime cost of ownership for a Pro or Premium as far as I can see is mostly the same. Pinball is extremely subjective so go with what you like.

5 months later
#1529 4 years ago

Just got a new top score, 196 million! Still loving this game, an absolute blast to play the pro.

IMG_20191111_213943 (resized).jpgIMG_20191111_213943 (resized).jpg
#1535 4 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Those are sweet!! Are you going to sell those?

Curious as well, didn't plan to mod my pro but those just look too rad.

4 months later
#2455 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

[quoted image]

I like how the Black Knight is looking at your cat suspiciously.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 130.00
11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Electronics
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 16.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Reality_Studio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only?tu=Reality_Studio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.