IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#642 4 years ago

I love love love my BK3 pin. I was fortunate enough to get a DP Pro and and IMDN Premium at the same time and I play BK3 more than the other two and that's saying something because the other (2) are excellent pins.

Anyway, a quick question. I was FINALLY able to get a (6) ball multiball going and on both occasions the game tilted on me. Now I suck as a pinball player and I wear it like a badge of honor, but one thing I don't do is shake my pins. I did finally take out the tilt bob in the game and I haven't reached that multiball yet, but I was wondering if anyone has this problem.

Also, I didn't even notice the extra piece of mylar included in the plastic baggie. I saw Steve Ritchie talk about installing it with windex and how to smooth it out, so does it go on the upper playfield like another pinsider asked about and is it really needed if my pin will only be HUO? I recall Mr. Richie saying he would put it on, so just curious.

#644 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I noticed the tilt can be sensitive, but that said I think mine was too tight. I dropped it down and it seems to be fine now. I never had the issue related to multiball.

Thank you sir!

3 months later
#1393 4 years ago

Thanks for posting these videos Neal. I first saw them on Youtube and had to forward them to my pinball buddies. Even the wifey told me that is a must buy for my BK Premium.

I love this pin. I made some trades and was able to obtain a IMDN Premium, a DP Pro and the BK Premium. I knew the other ones were fan favorites, but I took a gamble on BK since the early reviews were 50-50. I did love the look and the campy darkness to the game, so I had to give it a shot and I'm SOOOO glad I did. My twin brother came over and played all (3) pins and we both kinda leaned towards BK has being the funnest pin to play.

I was fortunate to get a working Munsters topper recently and it really adds an extra dimension to that pin, but I think this topper will be the best interactive topper Stern has ever produced. Can't wait to get this one!

7 months later
#2597 3 years ago

I contacted Stern and asked about the topper as well and they ignored my email. Asked my distributor if he’s heard anything and still nothing. Already paid for it upfront so I would hopefully get one of the earlier ones, but I struck out big time. Anybody else have a topper on order and waiting for delivery?

BTW.....have a premium and I love it! So glad I got it for my collection.

#2599 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I just received my topper the other day.

Awesome. Who did you order it from if you don't mind me asking?

#2605 3 years ago

Thanks for the replies fellas. BK ended up the surprise sleeper of my collection and I think this topper and integration will really put it over the top.

1 month later
#2670 3 years ago

Sam here on the topper. Ordered mine back in February of 2020 thru Zach at FlipNOut, as well as the JP topper. I was told by Pablo of Stern that the virus kept things from going forward, but they are back on track on making the BK toppers and should be shipped out sometime this month. However, I read a pinside post from another waiting customer he was told not until at least August. Who knows??

1 month later
#2784 3 years ago

Just got mine from Zach and FlipNOut pinball. Shipped it on Friday and came in via FedEx. It arrived in great shape and super easy to install with instructions even on how to install the helmet feather. It’s real interactive and really makes the pin. The best part is at the end game credits when it shows the skeleton on the turntable being swung around in circles while the knight throws the axe. When the skeleton is spinning, the knights head on topper spins around as well like he’s watching the skeleton spin. Changes colors according to the creature you’re fighting as well. Nice touch.

I ordered mine in February of 2020, so just wanted to let the topper buyers know they are being shipped now and you’re going to love it.

0D4BE196-EC11-44B6-95C8-32263112A53B (resized).jpeg0D4BE196-EC11-44B6-95C8-32263112A53B (resized).jpeg4FC76B5D-BE70-4EFC-B82C-DFA035EE1F54 (resized).jpeg4FC76B5D-BE70-4EFC-B82C-DFA035EE1F54 (resized).jpegAA977A9E-C872-4E45-AE63-71BCC390E1D2 (resized).jpegAA977A9E-C872-4E45-AE63-71BCC390E1D2 (resized).jpegCFC5FC37-49E6-4E7F-9953-9B3E2EEC152C (resized).jpegCFC5FC37-49E6-4E7F-9953-9B3E2EEC152C (resized).jpeg
#2785 3 years ago

Okay, so I loaded some pics of my grand daughter besides the topper. She’s cuter anyway!

#2786 3 years ago
7B3ADD03-E54A-41DC-8E15-6B0859523030 (resized).jpeg7B3ADD03-E54A-41DC-8E15-6B0859523030 (resized).jpegC373265A-3F9D-45D7-BEDC-4DF7538DD4BC (resized).jpegC373265A-3F9D-45D7-BEDC-4DF7538DD4BC (resized).jpeg
#2787 3 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Just got mine from Zach and FlipNOut pinball. (Thank you Mr and Mrs Meny) Shipped on Friday via FedEx and arrived today in great shape and super easy to install, with instructions even on how to mount the feather in the helmet. Very interactive and really makes the pin, changing colors depending on the creature you’re fighting as well.

My favorite part is at the end credit when the topper head rolls around as he tries to watch the spinning skeleton on the round table, just before the knight throws the axe. Nice touch! I like it better than the Munsters topper in regards to integration, but they both do a fantastic job.

1 month later
#2952 3 years ago

I found the same plastic in my premium that came out during gameplay. I searched all over the playfield and can’t find it either.

4 weeks later
#3070 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

yeah, Way over priced and gouging as much as they can. I bought mine yesterday for 500 shipped. I was happy to find it!

You’re going to love the topper. Really adds that extra dimension and appeal to the game.

1 week later
#3132 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Picking my LE with topper up tomorrow. Can't wait to play it. Been watching videos for like 2 weeks.

You're going to love it Cobra. Best topper out there and the gameplay is fast, dark (mood) and challenging. I especially love the screen animations and the (2) soundtracks that come with the game. I bought my premium on a hunch and I'm so glad I did. The upper playfield adds the excellent catapult multiball and the knight toy integrates so well. I can start a whole new thread on how much I love the topper, but enough said. Congrats!

2 years later
#5017 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Ok I'm I crazy my machines SD says LE do I need to download LE code?

Yes sir

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 16.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only?tu=Indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.