IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3035 3 years ago

Joined the club today! Awesome pin, I tried finding a topper from a dealer but all sold out. Oh well, it’s just a nice to have but loving this pin! Crazy it gets such a bad rap

#3056 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Finally made it to the Black Castle such a rush. One flip later game over. So that blew.

Awesome! I agree, This game is a rush!

#3067 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

The toppers finally arrived with AMD here in Australia on Friday. Paid my invoice this morning and should have it in the next day or so

I found a topper over The Weekend. Can’t wait to get it!

#3069 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

There's a topper avail here on market

yeah, Way over priced and gouging as much as they can. I bought mine yesterday for 500 shipped. I was happy to find it!

#3072 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Cmon, dealers were asking more, unless yours used, which is prob way to find em

Nope, nib from a dealer in Omaha, Nebraska. Sold it to me for 500 shipped. Maybe I got lucky

#3080 3 years ago

Got my topper today. This thing is sweet! The kids love it

24C8DAE2-2412-4892-9E8A-3D951D6289E0 (resized).jpeg24C8DAE2-2412-4892-9E8A-3D951D6289E0 (resized).jpeg
#3083 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

That is the coolest thing ever. Makes me want to buy a BK just to get that.

it’s worth it. If I could post a video I would but it’s pretty realistic.

#3089 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I think this game is great, if you are a casual player like me. The challenges are understandable and not to difficult though not always easy to get. But I made it to castle black now a few times so not impossible. I made it to knight multibal but notal the time. I like that. From a tournament player point of view or if you are really good. I think this will get boring soon. But if you are really good what game isn't going to get boring......

I agree, We love this pin. We liked Bk2k and enjoy this one more. Friends that come and play it also say it’s great. Not sure why it doesn’t sell well but I’m glad I go mine

#3092 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

I am debating between an BK LE and a DP LE.

For me it would Depend on price difference. Both are great but dp is usually worth more. We have a DP pro and it’s one of our favorites. I got BKSOR le for around 7k usd and was happy

#3097 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

The BK LE is 11.2 with topper. DP LE is 12K.
I am getting Avengers, GnR, Elvira and was set on getting DP. But i have been watching vids on this game and played it a bit and it really calls to me. My buddy has a DP LE thatt i can play and i can grab one down the road i guess. Financially right now 4 is the limit so I am torn between the two.

The topper definitely helps as it’s awesome. Probably the best I’ve seen. I would go with BKSOR since you have access to a DP

#3105 3 years ago
Quoted from apessino:

Got the topper yesterday for my Premium - my expectations were high, I paid WAY too much for it, and it still managed to blow my mind.
I knew it was going to look cool, but the extent of its integration with game events and the Knight's talking still surprised me. You can't fully appreciate its awesomeness until you see it in person and play a few games. Of course my games sucked cuz I kept looking at the topper, but still... it was worth it.
Just the way he headbangs on game over... oh man, easily the best topper ever!

It’s great!

#3136 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Thanks. So you can choose between 2 different sound tracks for the game? I like the heavy music.
What is the other one like? Does it change what is being played during the modes?

The other is kind of like lotr music. You can change it in settings. It’s not bad but not as good as the original

1 week later
#3176 3 years ago
Quoted from Ace8Track:

Has anyone found mini post rubbers that match the somewhat decorative and more durable ones that came stock from Stern?
A couple of mine have broken recently, and generic 7/16 ODs, while they fit, don't look the same and are breaking easily.

Pinballlife.com has some in different colors. They are superband material so durable

https://www.pinballlife.com/716-od-super-bands-transparent-mini-post-rubbers.html

2 months later
#3501 3 years ago

What is a fair price for a used topper? I see people asking a ton but what is reasonable?

#3504 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

mine was 1k but thats just what the dude selling said he wanted as part of a trade/with cash. Was part of a bigger purchase so I went with it. Normally would not spend that kind of money on a topper. But it is amazing...

Ok, thanks! I might sell my topper and my BKSOR le seperate. I have an opportunity to buy my brothers jjp potc and can’t turn it down. Need to sell something to make room and my BKSOR le was routed so I think it will make more sense to separate them if we sell It

#3506 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Makes sense. Ive only had mine 10 days now and Ill be in love with it a while.

Yeah, it’s a really tough decision. I don’t want to sell but potc is pretty awesome. I need to pick something from the lineup. Not sure yet but we do like BKSOR a lot. If he wasn’t wanting to sell potc I’d be perfectly ok with keeping our current lineup

#3508 3 years ago

Probably going to list my topper. We are going to end up selling BKSOR to buy potc. It’s been a fun ride but can’t turn down potc. Not sure what I’ll list it at as there are some crazy prices out there. It’s only a couple months old and I have all the original packaging. If someone is interested I’ll post it later today to tomorrow.

42421B26-4D1E-4612-AC12-9E595A7AA0C2 (resized).jpeg42421B26-4D1E-4612-AC12-9E595A7AA0C2 (resized).jpeg48002339-4298-479A-86A8-4A40E7D2522A (resized).jpeg48002339-4298-479A-86A8-4A40E7D2522A (resized).jpeg901C61FB-DF5F-49F1-A029-909B61576C56 (resized).jpeg901C61FB-DF5F-49F1-A029-909B61576C56 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 16.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only?tu=Happy81724 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.