417097555_1228869401835703_4979142609357805569_n (resized).jpg
416920913_901717834755173_2602695712813108074_n (resized).jpg
416920911_355043443979959_1132858094408128494_n (resized).jpg
416897945_895423155646672_2278790504956894979_n (resized).jpg
IMG_7328 (resized).png
IMG_8726 (resized).jpeg
20231218_153713 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 110.
#4901 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNecromancer:

Looking at BK SOR Pro model. I love the theme and the look of the cabinet is fantastic but I'm old (50+) and whenever I watch videos of game play I can't get past the heavy metal music. Has anyone else ever owned this pin and let it go due to that? Just seems like to much in the YouTube vids.

Og Music is awesome. But if it's not your thing there is an alternate sound track built in that you can toggle in the settings that is pretty decent too for a more traditional fantasy theme etc.

#4902 1 year ago

Looking at BK SOR Pro model. I love the theme and the look of the cabinet is fantastic but I'm old (50+) and whenever I watch videos of game play I can't get past the heavy metal music. Has anyone else ever owned this pin and let it go due to that? Just seems like to much in the YouTube vids.

There is an alternate non heavy metal soundtrack that is really good. The pro is a fantastic game!

#4903 1 year ago

I'm old, too (55+) but I still enjoy the default/original BKSOR soundtrack. Every once in a while, I'll put on the alternate soundtrack for a change of pace (this is a nice option), but I always go back to the original after a few days.

#4904 1 year ago

The music is the best part. Both soundtracks.

Dethklok forever.

#4905 1 year ago

That's awesome to hear, guys! Thanks so much!

#4906 1 year ago

Would anyone be willing to take a short vid of game play with alternate music? Or have a link to such a thing?

#4907 1 year ago

The music fits the machine pretty well actually. Granted I do like rock/metal music but its kind of low in the mix. Certain modes it drops out and thematic mood music kicks in. I've owned it twice because I like it that much. I have one right now...happy to answer any questions.

#4908 1 year ago

The alternative soundtrack is actually very cool if you want something a little more "Game of Thones-y", but quite honestly - even I was a bit worried I wouldn't like the heavy metal. However once I heard it, there's no going back to the alternative sound any more, the metal soundtrack absolutely ROCKS and goes so well with the theme. My son even likes listening to the jukebox mode on this game he loves the music that much (and again, he's not a metal fan)!

#4909 1 year ago

So in watching reviews the general consensus is that the game is quite hard and not for casual players. How would this compare to a Jurassic Park Premium? Is BK a more difficult game?

#4910 1 year ago

So in watching reviews the general consensus is that the game is quite hard and not for casual players. How would this compare to a Jurassic Park Premium? Is BK a more difficult game?

Jurassic Park has a much more complex rule system that is linear and takes a while to accomplish (with precise shots). Black Knight is much more simple, not linear, the shots are easier...but its MUCH faster and dangerous. Keeps you on your toes!

#4911 1 year ago

I had a pro for a brief time and after day 1, I set the game to use the alternate soundtrack. It is very good. Questing music is what I'd call it. I'd give that a try before selling. I traded mine out after I beat the game. It was my rotator spot and you can't keep em all

#4912 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I had a pro for a brief time and after day 1, I set the game to use the alternate soundtrack. It is very good. Questing music is what I'd call it. I'd gove that a try before selling. I traded mine out after I beat the game. It was my rotator spot and you can't keep em all

How long did that take?

#4913 1 year ago

The music was a major reason why I bought the pin. Add in that it is fast and punishing and it is perfect to me. It might be the last machine to go out of my collection. LOVE it!

#4914 1 year ago

How long did that take?

I had the game a couple months.

#4915 1 year ago

I have had my Pro about a year and a half now and have not finished Black Castle wizard mode yet. I wasn't sure about the heavy metal music when I first played one on location but I love it now - it goes perfectly with the high intensity level of the gameplay. Of my three pinball machines, this is the one that I continue to play the most. Love the Pro version.

#4916 1 year ago

The default rock Music is great and it’s a very fair playing pin. Very fast on the orbits. Love the retro mode too.

Not had it long, kinda wondered what filling the sword up does in the game. Any ideas ?

#4917 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

I have had my Pro about a year and a half now and have not finished Black Castle wizard mode yet. I wasn't sure about the heavy metal music when I first played one on location but I love it now - it goes perfectly with the high intensity level of the gameplay. Of my three pinball machines, this is the one that I continue to play the most. Love the Pro version.

How do you feel about the JP Home Pin comparatively? I’ve been toying around with the idea of getting one. I don’t normally buy without trying but they are hard to find to try.

#4918 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenz:

The default rock Music is great and it’s a very fair playing pin. Very fast on the orbits. Love the retro mode too.
Not had it long, kinda wondered what filling the sword up does in the game. Any ideas ?

That lights Power on the Black Knight target. Hit that during a monster mode for more/easier lit shots and higher scores per shot.

#4919 1 year ago
Quoted from SNES:

How do you feel about the JP Home Pin comparatively? I’ve been toying around with the idea of getting one. I don’t normally buy without trying but they are hard to find to try.

Simple ruleset but a good shooting pin. Hitting either the left or ramp ramp over and over is very satisfying. That said, my family really wants a Mando, and unfortunately the JP drew the short straw and is getting sold. It worked out because my dino-obsessed daughter isn't as obsessed anymore, and told me she wasn't enjoying JP so much.

#4920 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Simple ruleset but a good shooting pin. Hitting either the left or ramp ramp over and over is very satisfying. That said, my family really wants a Mando, and unfortunately the JP drew the short straw and is getting sold. It worked out because my dino-obsessed daughter isn't as obsessed anymore, and told me she wasn't enjoying JP so much.

I like simple rule sets. Actually one of the reasons I sold JP Pro since it was so complex. My daughter loves the JP movies so it was cool for that, but we just couldn’t get very deep into the game.

We had Mando as well and the theme integration is top notch in my opinion. Ultimately I sold it because it was again too complicated for my daughter. She just turned 8 so she doesn’t understand the complex strategies at all haha

#4921 1 year ago

Anyone have the SD image file 1.12 or older?

#4922 1 year ago

Help needed please. Just got a Pro and absolutely love this game. Callouts and animations are perhaps the best of all my pins past and present. Anyhow on my game the knights right arm(flail side) was in the coinbox. How does this attach? I can’t see any fixing points and it doesn’t look like it’s broken off?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Gav

#4923 1 year ago

Can all those that don’t have toppers email Stern and get them to make more. Would just be the iceing on the cake for this pin..

#4924 1 year ago

Any pro owners out there looking to sell their game lmk
Thanks guys

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4926 1 year ago

Anyone know where I could buy a full set of premium cabinet decals in the states?

#4927 1 year ago

Anyone here with a "new" BKsor Stern Shooter Rod for sale?

#4928 1 year ago

Finally got my treasure chest in the game.

20221019_190119 (resized).jpg20221019_190119 (resized).jpg20221019_183939_HDR (resized).jpg20221019_183939_HDR (resized).jpg
#4929 1 year ago

Well.... $1500 for a BKSOR topper's not looking to bad now.

#4930 1 year ago

Bahahaha post of the year

#4931 1 year ago

I thought the msrp was $600? Regardless.. 1500 has been a steal for a while.. Last one I saw for sale was 3500 on ebay.

#4932 1 year ago

it has an alternate sound track in the settings.

#4933 1 year ago

I’m getting ready to replace the center target on my pro because it stopped working. It has a block of foam behind it. Is that factory or did previous owner add that?

#4934 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Yep, Pro is the one to get for this title

Quoted from Photopin:

Well.... $1500 for a BKSOR topper's not looking to bad now.

Where can I find one for $1500? Please let me know, serious question

#4935 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Yep, Pro is the one to get for this title

Where can I find one for $1500? Please let me know, serious question

Me2

#4936 1 year ago

I have a new in box unpopulated playfield if anyone is interested. DM to discuss.

Thanks
Mike

#4937 1 year ago

Have my BKSoR Pro for 1 1/2 years now and just did some upgrades to rekindle the love…

…I‘m just played a short round yet but the shaker motor integration seems kinda lacking.

Shaker seems tied to all „lightning“ sounds, so that you have the most shaking actions when the game counts scores inbetween balls. -_-;

One of the minor disappointments for me with BKSoR is that the Black Knight toy doesn‘t wiggle when you hit the target beneath. - Thought the shaker would fix that. (Like it adds weight in GoT Pro to the Dragon flspping it’s wings and the treestump hitzing the gate.) Sadly no, only shaking action if the shot is lit.

That reads worse then it is. It‘s nice but… I had better.

(Maybe it will be absolutely great when I play further,… when the kids are in bed. XD )

Added 16 months ago:

Edit: Nah. It‘s absolutely barebones imho…

#4938 1 year ago

What’s the going rate for a BKSOR topper?

#4939 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Last one I saw sold on eBay for 3500. That was nib.

One on pinside now for 3500 (used)

It's pretty crazy but with these things.. If you want to do it economically I think you are better off buying a machine with the topper and then selling the machine without it.

Or I suppose you could just put a wtb with a semi rediculous value.. I have no idea what it would take for me to sell mine lol.. But I can't say I'm not tempted in that insanity range.

#4940 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Since the release of the Mandalorian topper? $1998

#4941 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Since the release of the Mandalorian topper? $1998

I would have a hard time not buying one at $1998 haha

#4942 1 year ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Have my BKSoR Pro for 1 1/2 years now and just did some upgrades to rekindle the love…
…I‘m just played a short round yet but the shaker motor integration seems kinda lacking.
Shaker seems tied to all „lightning“ sounds, so that you have the most shaking actions when the game counts scores inbetween balls. -_-;
One of the minor disappointments for me with BKSoR is that the Black Knight toy doesn‘t wiggle when you hit the target beneath. - Thought the shaker would fix that. (Like it adds weight in GoT Pro to the Dragon flspping it’s wings and the treestump hitzing the gate.) Sadly no, only shaking action if the shot is lit.
That reads worse then it is. It‘s nice but… I had better.
(Maybe it will be absolutely great when I play further,… when the kids are in bed. XD )

Added 2 days ago: Edit: Nah. It‘s absolutely barebones imho…

I agree that the shaker integration is definitely lacking in this game. I think they should have tied it to each BK hit or each BK speech element. Or both! But I love shakers.

1 week later
#4943 1 year ago

Pro art Blades by Pin Graffix only $50.00 shipping included.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145305

#4944 1 year ago

So................I have a topper. Got it early on for the MSRP BNIB. Had to send it back to Stern not long after that because it smoked. Got it back a couple of months later all good. They even threw in a few swag items. This was all back in 2020. Thank you Stern.

Anyway, recently I lost the side to side and rolling animations. Black Knight still rocks it up and down just no side to side and rolling. Finally got the time to take it down today and dust and clean the topper. Didn't go bugging around on the thing to see what may be wrong but I did a fairly decent cleaning and reinstalled. No change to the problem after cleaning but damn it looks nice. Would like to get it rolling again though.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, what did you find or do to fix it?

#4945 1 year ago

I pointed bill to where to get the coins to get these made. they are available now. So you can order them from him. I think you should know where to find his site.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4946 1 year ago

Just installed the Flamin Speaker Lights on my BK. What an awesome mod!

DE080BA8-345C-4DE4-81F7-88E5C19E15EF (resized).jpegDE080BA8-345C-4DE4-81F7-88E5C19E15EF (resized).jpeg
#4947 1 year ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Just installed the Flamin Speaker Lights on my BK

Nice pic............like the lineup. Afraid to look at your roster of machines though. 39 games? Insane.

BKSOR is awesome. As is Fathom. And if I had room? Yep Xenon too.

Anyway....................maybe flaming lights for BKSOR should be on my list of things to do.

#4948 1 year ago

Sadly, after 3 years of ownership, I'm out of the club. I traded away my one owner HUO 450-play BKSoR Premium this weekend for a one owner HUO 400-play Mandalorian Premium with add-ons (animated Grogu, Mando side armor and shooter knob, quiet fan, and upgraded speakers).

I loved my BKSoR and it looked great next to my restored original 1980 Black Knight. The brutal-ness of BKSoR made me a better player. But the family has spoken. My wife, who normally just rolls her eyes at my pinball hobby (obsession), said she'd play Mandalorian (it's one of her favorite shows). And she wasn't wrong...she played Mandalorian for 2 hours straight after I set it up on Saturday night. That's more pinball than she's played total in 3 years of BKSoR ownership. Getting my family playing my pins was worth the trade alone.

I may get BKSoR again in the future, finances and space permitting. For now, au revoir!

01a (resized).jpg01a (resized).jpg
#4949 1 year ago

Why would anyone know who "Bill" is or where to find his site?

#4950 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Why would anyone know who "Bill" is or where to find his site?

https://superskillshot.com/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Tools
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Tools
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Savannah, GA
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 110.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/99?hl=flyfalcons and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.