419082800_394833846549860_9175483327336041787_n (resized).jpg
419227507_644941384328403_9021984651519584815_n (resized).jpg
418762784_923606409158117_7189831557137429667_n (resized).jpg
417298532_315320470904074_4804474014691673790_n (resized).jpg
417253198_186166294559093_5421502549371054806_n (resized).jpg
417243102_1855591888230147_254117454157966660_n (resized).jpg
417060729_348471271463831_7316753656590831076_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,515 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 111.
#4451 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Poor Dwight. I don't know all of the stories I'm sure.. I was always frustrated with my T3 code, but he also is attributed with ST-TNG, TSPP and many other well regarded titles. Always some issues, but complex games for sure.

it may be wrong, but for what we know (...) TSPP main coder/ideas was Keith

#4452 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I think your delivery is not good, at all, but I will agree that I've been disappointed in the development and fixes code on both this and LZ. Tim is becoming the new Dwight and it's going to make me much less likely to buy one of his titles.
The fact that they were holding on to all these updates to release them at the same time giving them extra time to test and they were still jacked up is a real head scratcher. I know some other code guys at Stern use external beta testers, maybe Tim needs to follow suit if they're not going to put the updates through the paces themselves. I'm sure people would be falling over themselves to volunteer.

I also don't understand why the code was released in such a state when it had obviously been held back for a batch release. BK games aren't on the line (or even going to be on the line), so it's not as if there would be new owners needing the IC update anyway. I don't think you can even buy the kits yet (although I think you can preorder via distros?). That makes me think it's less of management saying "let's push the code out and fix later" and more Tim saying "this is good enough".

Looking at the Insider Connected page, there's still another 7 games waiting on IC integration - (Mando, Stranger Things, Beatles, Batman, GOTG, Star Wars and Munsters) which code was not rushed out for. There really was no need to push LZ and BK out in buggy states (on top of Tim ignoring reported bugs from 6 - 12 months ago).

I know Dwight gets some grief over his code. I've only owned Mando, so can't really speak to his efforts on other games (I love my Mando though). But I am really impressed that I see him pop up in the Turtles and Mando threads with replies and comments discussing the game and feedback. At times he also talks about up coming changes that are as a result of feedback from these threads. I also see him pop up in Twitch stream chat at times, answering questions and looking at some changes to make his games better. I think that's awesome and can only imagine the better trajectory the BK code would be on with that sort of open approach to the community from Tim.

#4453 2 years ago

Yeah hopefully they will fix the issues soon.

#4454 2 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames:

Code 1.1 is out!

That's what we've been discussing over the last couple of pages

#4455 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

That's what we've been discussing over the last couple of pages

Man.. I was so excited for 2 seconds.. ahh.. need that .11... c'mon .11

#4456 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Man.. I was so excited for 2 seconds.. ahh.. need that .11... c'mon .11

lol yeah - I was hoping ilovegames had just made a typo and meant 1.11.

So I raced to the download page with hope .. oh well.

If I'm not mistaken it's Thanks Giving (Thursday) in the US today (well - yesterday for me since we're living the future here in Australia ) and that's a public holiday.

I can't see a code update being released on a Friday - so I'd be thinking next week some time.

It's been 12 months since the last update. I'd rather Tim allow himself a few extra days now - get all the bugs in 1.10 fixed properly along with the outstanding bugs reported to him in the past. Give it a proper test and then release. It means waiting longer - but better to get it done right.

#4457 2 years ago

Tim is a young coder, Dwight and Lyman have more experience and with getting older appreciate the job they have and are probably less focused on career, money and more getting into just doing an awesome job and having fun. If Tim hits that level and takes Black Knight on that journey it can be awesome. He can get all the help with ideas here Just hope Tim starts to appreciate the job he has and put the extra mile in it. If he is just in for the job it will never be an all time great coder, not with the pace Stern is going and want these guys to work on schedule. So I hope Tim feels the need to put in some additional (probably own) time to get to a next level status in the pinball world, and get rewarded on shows by us. Then you are starting to get up there with the greatest.

#4458 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up on possible issues with the LZ code also. I am going to hold off updating my games with this latest code drop that is geared toward promoting insider connect. I have most of the spike 2 games and am leery about doing any of the mass updates.

The only one I did do is Godzilla Pro to .81 code. I am not using the insider connect either as I have no interest in it. I have been reading the insider connect thread though and it seems some people are having trouble getting it to stay connected or other issues. Seems to be a mess for some people.

#4459 2 years ago

If you don't want to figure them out........I should have an easy to install "Flamin' Frames" Speaker Light Kit available soon.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Added 63 days ago: A higher quality clip.....I finally figured how to properly export video clips from my 9 year old iPhone 5!!!</bloc

Is this available? I want one!

#4460 2 years ago

I went back to 1.02 and is ok. Not because I had much problems, although above problems did occur. But I wanted to change some music. But all went well.

#4461 2 years ago

I'm a bit puzzled by something with the RANSOM challenge. The shield leads to extra ball, and it seems when that is achieved and the 60 second game runs out, instead of ending the game declares an extra ball and then launches one, but with no power to the flippers so it just drains. Sooo.. what is the point of this?

#4462 2 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

I'm a bit puzzled by something with the RANSOM challenge. The shield leads to extra ball, and it seems when that is achieved and the 60 second game runs out, instead of ending the game declares an extra ball and then launches one, but with no power to the flippers so it just drains. Sooo.. what is the point of this?

Sounds like another bug for Tim to fix in the 1.10 update.

Pop it in an email to the Stern bug report address: [email protected]

They may already be aware of it, but it won't hurt to send it just in case.

#4463 2 years ago

Revised code coming this week apparently, fingers crossed everything’s been fixed but I’ll be amazed if it has.

#4464 2 years ago
Quoted from Andydn:

Revised code coming this week apparently, fingers crossed everything’s been fixed but I’ll be amazed if it has.

And Catapult Multiball added to the pro as a "thank you for your patience". Hey...a guy can dream, right?

#4465 2 years ago

- Added adjustment "UPPER PLAYFIELD TARGET SPOTS SHOTS" that defaults to YES.
Competition install sets it to NO, and does not allow the Light Lock target
on the upper playfield to spot monster mode shots.

I just noticed this on the prem/LE code update. Being a pro guy, I hadn't paid attention to it. I have to admit...this one change has made me 100% more interested in a potential upgrade. Probably the biggest reason I prefer the pro (other than the obvious flow increase) is I HATE the idea of just bashing away at that target to complete the modes. One of the best things about this game are the unique battles...each one is completely different and fun. To me the prem/LE sucks the life right out of the battles by allowing you to just smack a standup target instead. I could see maybe allowing a spotted shot once per battle, but not all of the shots. Now that we can turn that ridiculous "feature" off, that's huge to me.

So why not...I'll just throw this out there. If anyone with a premium or LE within reasonable driving distance (from Plymouth, WI) wants to trade down to a pro plus cash, let me know. Maybe we can work something out. Still not positive I want to go there since I really love the flow of the pro, but it's worth thinking about!

#4466 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I just noticed this on the prem/LE code update. Being a pro guy, I hadn't paid attention to it. I have to admit...this one change has made me 100% more interested in a potential upgrade. Probably the biggest reason I prefer the pro (other than the obvious flow increase) is I HATE the idea of just bashing away at that target to complete the modes. One of the best things about this game are the unique battles...each one is completely different and fun. To me the prem/LE sucks the life right out of the battles by allowing you to just smack a standup target instead. I could see maybe allowing a spotted shot once per battle, but not all of the shots. Now that we can turn that ridiculous "feature" off, that's huge to me.
So why not...I'll just throw this out there. If anyone with a premium or LE within reasonable driving distance (from Plymouth, WI) wants to trade down to a pro plus cash, let me know. Maybe we can work something out. Still not positive I want to go there since I really love the flow of the pro, but it's worth thinking about!

I have a Prem (sorry, not selling) and have played Pro quite a bit, and I think the difference in flow is a little exaggerated (plus, the upper PF adds a little flow of its own). I think if you own a Premium for a while you’ll likely appreciate the minor trade-off, as the upgrades are worthwhile and add depth and variety to the gameplay. The ability to turn off shot-spotting fixes the major issue of the shots being unbalanced in favor of the upper playfield and even has the potential to delay the game getting stale.

(Plus, it never gets old trying to see how fast and how long you can get the ball ripping around the upper PF orbit; it’s short but sweet.)

#4467 2 years ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

I have a Prem (sorry, not selling) and have played Pro quite a bit, and I think the difference in flow is a little exaggerated (plus, the upper PF adds a little flow of its own). I think if you own a Premium for a while you’ll likely appreciate the minor trade-off, as the upgrades are worthwhile and add depth and variety to the gameplay. The ability to turn off shot-spotting fixes the major issue of the shots being unbalanced in favor of the upper playfield and even has the potential to delay the game getting stale.
(Plus, it never gets old trying to see how fast and how long you can get the ball ripping around the upper PF orbit; it’s short but sweet.)

Seeing the upper PF loop increase shot values is probably my favourite rule in the game. Such a blast seeing how many you can get away with in the time allotted, while still being able to power up the sword, and make your hits to complete the mode. In this way, I'm ok if you need to bash the lock.. it's basically like a hurry up in the last few seconds.. lol-

Also, due to the risky nature of shots in general, I'm always trying to think about each lower PF shot, doing two things at once.. so lower PF monster hits are their own reward when that is also part of a lock, or super etc.

Either way, love all the configuration options to adjust it for everyone. I do hope the BK ball save timeout change is a config option.. my kid was really upset to hear it was being made 'easy' .. lol

My 0.02 anyway.

#4468 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

And Catapult Multiball added to the pro as a "thank you for your patience". Hey...a guy can dream, right?

We should not have to dream about Catapult Multiball for the pro. After this POS code the pro more than deserves Catapult Multiball.

#4469 2 years ago

1.11 (Dec 2nd 2021) firsties

Now someone who is not working, please test

PRO V1.11 - December 2, 2021
==========================
Fixed:

- Fixed an issue that could cause videos to end early when the player had
not ended them by pressing both flipper buttons.

- Fixed an issue that could cause black screens to occasionally appear
behind certain display effects.

- Fixed an issue that could cause conflicts between the standard game and
the challenge modes if a game was restarted before the Game Over music had
finished playing.

- Fixed an issue that awarded incorrect high score values for
RETRO MODE CHAMPION and RANSOM MODE CHAMPION high score entries.

- Fixed an issue that could cause an extra ball to be awarded during a
challenge mode.

Tweaked:

- THE KING'S RANSOM
- Extra Ball will no longer be lit during a RANSOM challenge mode.
- Adding a player during THE KING'S RANSOM will no longer interrupt the
display effects and mode instructions.
- The ball will not be kicked out into the shooter lane until the RANSOM
instructions have finished playing.

- BLACK KNIGHT ORIGINAL MULTIBALL
- The ball will not be kicked out into the shooter lane until the intro
effects have finished playing.

Note:
- The high scores will be reset on the first boot for the following entries:
- RETRO MODE CHAMPION
- RETRO MODE CHALLENGE CHAMPION
- RANSOM MODE CHAMPION
- RANSOM MODE CHALLENGE CHAMPION

- Moved to System 2.98

- Moved to OS v2.5.0

--------------------

LE V1.11 - December 2, 2021
Fixed:

finished playing.

challenge mode.

Tweaked:

- THE KING'S RANSOM

Note:
- RETRO MODE CHAMPION
- RANSOM MODE CHAMPION

- Moved to System 2.98

- Moved to OS v2.5.0

#4470 2 years ago

Ok, who is up for the challenge...install the new code...

#4471 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Ok, who is up for the challenge...install the new code...

A person (Kurt) commented on Stern's Facebook post confirms that the new code fixes all of the problems with the challenge modes.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159900349889244&id=136972659243

#4472 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

1.11 (Dec 2nd 2021) firsties
Now someone who is not working, please test
PRO V1.11 - December 2, 2021
Fixed:
finished playing.
challenge mode.
Tweaked:
- THE KING'S RANSOM
Note:
- RETRO MODE CHAMPION
- RANSOM MODE CHAMPION
- Moved to System 2.98
- Moved to OS v2.5.0
--------------------
LE V1.11 - December 2, 2021
Fixed:
finished playing.
challenge mode.
Tweaked:
- THE KING'S RANSOM
Note:
- RETRO MODE CHAMPION
- RANSOM MODE CHAMPION
- Moved to System 2.98
- Moved to OS v2.5.0

So he fixed the new code but never added the multi ball for the pro WTF????

#4473 2 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

I heard he was going to, but then read this forum, and omitted it purely for spite ... crazy days!

#4474 2 years ago

To be fair, I think the 1.11 update was only ever going to be bug fixes to the half baked 1.10 update.

It would have been nice to see some added features or polish added in 1.11 as a bit of a "sorry for 1.10 folks" - but we would be waiting longer for the new features to be coded, balanced and properly tested. That all takes time. Getting the bug fixes out was more important right now.

I am disappointed though that Tim has again ignored the bugs reported from 1.02 as this bug fix update would have been perfect for them. It's one thing to ignore / delay new features due to the time required - but bugs should always be fixed when given the opporunity. He has the bugs via the bug report email and they have even been emailed directly to him with the offer of video to assist if needed. So not sure what's going on there.

I've upgraded this morning and plan to play a few games on my morning break shortly.

#4475 2 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

If you expected that he was gonna add the MB in this most recent bug fix update, you really only have yourself to blame. Now, if Tim had said publicly that he was going to add it, that'd be a different story but the idea of adding catapult or any additional mb is a wishlist item of fans, not an actual plan.

#4476 2 years ago

I played a few games on the challenge modes, mostly on retro mode 1 challenge mode though.

(Note this is from playing on the PRO)

A couple of things on retro mode that caught my eye:

1) You start the mode with 350,000 points already awarded - not sure why this is the case. Surely it should be 0?

2) In a couple of attempts at the retro mode challenge, I had skill shot active. While other times it was not. Haven't been able to pin down steps to reproduce just yet - but skillshot shouldn't be active in this mode.

(Update - can now reproduce) - Simply press both flippers during the retro challenge mode intro and the intro will be skipped and skill shot active for an easy 2+milllion points which are not available if you let the intro play out.

You can also hold the left flipper button on launch to do a super skill shot for 4+ million points.

What's interesting is the skill shot is always enabled in RANSOM challenge mode - which makes me think maybe including it in retro mode challenge was intentional - but then it's still a bug as you have to skip the intro to get it.

3) The power meter fills as you hit the center target and drop target bank, which will eventually light the "Power" insert. Lighting this insert should be disabled in the challenge mode since you will never get to use it.

4) The next monster insert flashes during this mode and should probably be disabled since it's not relevant.

5) Completing the RAGE lanes twice will light mystery. It's been awhile since I last played my BK, so will need you guys to refresh my memory - but I cannot remember ever seeing mystery being awarded during retro mode. Could you activate mystery in retro mode in v1.02 or earlier code?

(Update - been clarified - this is correct - cool! )

6) I really wish you could see the value of the super jackpot in this mode (not just the challenge mode, but when you're playing retro mode in a normal game). This isn't new and has been an annoyance for me for awhile now. It's hard to make a call on when to cash it out if you can't see its value.

7) My best score so far in retro challenge mode is 34 million.

#4477 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

3) The power meter fills as you hit the center target and drop target bank, which will eventually light the "Power" insert. This probably should be disabled in the challenge mode since you will never get to use it.

You can still get points for them via the EOB bonus or a successful magnasave.

Quoted from Jesder:

Could you activate mystery in retro mode in v1.02 or earlier code?

Yes!

#4478 2 years ago
Quoted from Shogun00:

You can still get bonus points with them. Ex: The EOB bonus or a successful magnasave.

I only mean disabling the insert lighting once the meter is full when you're in the retro challenge mode.

Thanks for clarifying the mystery feature in retro mode. I'm usually too head down in keeping the mode going

--------
Managed to reproduce the skill shot now in retro mode 1. Simply press both flippers during the challenge mode intro to skip the intro and the skill shot will be active. Easy 2+million points.

You can also hold the left flipper button on launch to do a super skill shot for 4+ million points.

What's interesting is the skill shot is always enabled in RANSOM challenge mode - which makes me think maybe including it in retro mode challenge was intentional - but then it's still a bug as you have to skip the intro to get it.

#4479 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

...A couple of things on retro mode that caught my eye...

really pity ! simply because we have here (and there) some guys, good players, who are ready to help in beta testing & fresh ideas, and what !?

- i've proposed my help for Dialed In : was OK to Joe K. & Ted E. ...
- i've proposed my help for Oktoberfest : was OK to Joe S. ...
- i've proposed my help for Houdini : was OK to Josh K. ...
- i've proposed my help for Ghostbusters : heu... well... you know what i mean... :/

of course i know i'm just nobody (...) but than, in the other way, i also know there's a small part of me (and my son) in the 3 first games listed above

#4480 2 years ago

I spent more time playing the 1.11 update tonight and thought i'd share some more thoughts & observations (further to those I listed a few posts back):

(Note this is from playing on the PRO).

1) Ransom challenge mode starts with points already awarded to the player (1 million). Just like the retro challenge mode that also starts with points awarded. Not sure why this is the case. Surely both challenge modes should start at 0 points?

2) There's a weird audio glitch between a game ending and the attract mode music starting. It's a small issue in the grand scheme of things - but the perfectionist in me cringes each time I hear it - it shouldn't be in a professional release.

3) When you're down to your final ball in the retro challenge mode, there is a countdown from 10 to 1. The callouts used for numbers 5 to 1 were already in previous releases. The callouts for 10 to 6 sound new though. You can tell they don't quite match up with the originals, giving audio weirdness between 6 and 5 during the countdown. It's another small thing - but it bugs me

4) If you had your Black Knight backpeddling setting set to default before 1.10, you will need to change it. The original default value was "Never". This was updated in 1.10 to "occasional". It's in the release notes but I didn't pay much attention to it as I forgot that "Never" was the old default value. I only realised when I was well into a game and suddenly the Black Knight was going soft.

5) The changes in 1.10 to Black Castle are very welcome. I managed to get there on my third game and found myself enjoying the mode a lot more as there was at least some protection for me to get shots off and advance through the mode. It's my favorite monster battle in the game and having some extra breathing room allows for more enjoyment of it. Reaching the final Wizard mode is still not easy, but I think Tim has struck a nice balance in the difficulty of the mode now - thank you Tim!

6) Adding 2 new high score entries for Retro mode and Ransom mode are welcome additions also by Tim. Although I think the scores may end up being skewed depending on if you collect the super jackpot during the mode or not. I really do think the super jackpot value needs to be displayed during these modes though. Especially retro mode 1 where levelled up supers play such a big part in the point value for this mode.

7) I'm still at a loss to understand why the scoring in Deep Freeze was not addressed by Tim. Easiest way to demo what I mean:

- Take glass off & start a new game
- Launch ball and use spinner to select Deep Freeze
- Hit middle knight target a few times to ready Deep Freeze and also fill power meter to full
- Start Deep freeze
- Activate power sword (now all shots lit making the mode easier and are worth 2X)
- Activate 4 shots to complete mode - you will be awarded around 25million points
- Reset game

- Start a new game
- Launch ball and use spinner to select Deep Freeze
- Hit middle knight target a few times to ready Deep Freeze (do not fill power meter)
- Start Deep freeze
- Tag all 3 lit blue shots & then hit any of them to clear all 3 & collect points
- Hit 3 shots to reset (left orbit, middle, lock)
- Tag all 3 lit blue shots & then hit any of them to clear all 3 to complete the mode
- You will be awarded around 55million points

That's an extra 30 million for not using the sword.

The power sword serves two purposes in the monster modes - make them easier AND more valuable. This is the case in ALL other battles, except for Deep Freeze. You're essentially penalised (point wise) for using the feature here. It's a shame as the Lich Lords are one of my favorite battles!

Quoted from RipleYYY:

really pity ! simply because we have here (and there) some guys, good players, who are ready to help in beta testing & fresh ideas, and what !?
- i've proposed my help for Dialed In : was OK to Joe K. & Ted E. ...
- i've proposed my help for Oktoberfest : was OK to Joe S. ...
- i've proposed my help for Houdini : was OK to Josh K. ...
- i've proposed my help for Ghostbusters : heu... well... you know what i mean... :/
of course i know i'm just nobody (...) but than, in the other way, i know there's a small part of me (and my son) in the 3 first games listed above

I know from my stint in game development that there are times that some of the best ideas for improving a game come from the passionate people who play the games. I also know from experience there are times where those ideas didn't align with my original vision for a feature and accepting them was tough - but ultimately for the good

#4481 2 years ago

Is the issue solved that shows 3 empty score slots when you are playing single?

See post #4428

#4482 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Is the issue solved that shows 3 empty score slots when you are playing single?
See post #4428

This is how it appears now.

I'm not a fan of how it looks to be honest. There's a nicely themed UI covered with generic red rectangles and "PRESS START" squashed in each of them.

Hopefully we see this UI design cleaned up in a future update that integrates it better to the game UI.

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg

#4483 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:This is how it appears now.
I'm not a fan of how it looks to be honest. There's a nicely themed UI covered with generic red rectangles and "PRESS START" squashed in each of them.
Hopefully we see this UI design cleaned up in a future update that integrates it better to the game UI.
[quoted image]

Totally agree. Looks sloppy and annoying now.

#4484 2 years ago

Jesder you mentioned a super skill shot for challenge retro mode above, where you hold the left flipper. That doesn’t sound familiar to me. Is that the case during regular play too? I always thought the catapult was the super skill shot and the shield next to the catapult was the normal skill shot. (I think worth 2m and 1m respectively).

#4485 2 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Jesder you mentioned a super skill shot for challenge retro mode above, where you hold the left flipper. That doesn’t sound familiar to me. Is that the case during regular play too? I always thought the catapult was the super skill shot and the shield next to the catapult was the normal skill shot. (I think worth 2m and 1m respectively).

Sorry, for the confusion - I'm playing on the PRO, which is what all my comments above are based on.

I've added a note to my posts above to highlight this now

On the PRO, the normal skill shot is in the WAR lanes. A super skillshot goes past the WAR lanes and down to the left flipper with the ramp / knight & shield targets lit.

#4486 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

This is how it appears now.
[quoted image]

Ok that is then still the same as with 1.10. When you play alone the other three boxes are empty. In the older code your score would just be in the middle. Do not knwo why this was needed, maybe due to insider connect or so. I understand maybe for ball 1 because you can still join, but after ball 1 it is just annoying those empty slots. Think of staying on 1.02. Other than the challenge modes there is not much to go for.

#4487 2 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Ok that is then still the same as with 1.10. When you play alone the other three boxes are empty. In the older code your score would just be in the middle. Do not knwo why this was needed, maybe due to insider connect or so. I understand maybe for ball 1 because you can still join, but after ball 1 it is just annoying those empty slots. Think of staying on 1.02. Other than the challenge modes there is not much to go for.

Making Black Castle more manageable is a HUGE reason to upgrade. I can live with a slightly uglier UI now that I have a prayer when fighting BK!

#4488 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Making Black Castle more manageable is a HUGE reason to upgrade. I can live with a slightly uglier UI now that I have a prayer when fighting BK!

I only made it to black castle once or twice so will not notice that

#4490 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

I heard he was going to, but then read this forum, and omitted it purely for spite ... crazy days!

Quoted from Jesder:

To be fair, I think the 1.11 update was only ever going to be bug fixes to the half baked 1.10 update.
It would have been nice to see some added features or polish added in 1.11 as a bit of a "sorry for 1.10 folks" - but we would be waiting longer for the new features to be coded, balanced and properly tested. That all takes time. Getting the bug fixes out was more important right now.
I am disappointed though that Tim has again ignored the bugs reported from 1.02 as this bug fix update would have been perfect for them. It's one thing to ignore / delay new features due to the time required - but bugs should always be fixed when given the opporunity. He has the bugs via the bug report email and they have even been emailed directly to him with the offer of video to assist if needed. So not sure what's going on there.
I've upgraded this morning and plan to play a few games on my morning break shortly.

LMFAO!!!!!!

#4492 2 years ago

Anybody have a hard time with this update? Mine seemed like it was retrying but would restart / resume and never finish. Going to try a different usb tomorrow.

#4493 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Anybody have a hard time with this update? Mine seemed like it was retrying but would restart / resume and never finish. Going to try a different usb tomorrow.

Either try another USB drive or reformat the one you are using.

#4494 2 years ago

The crazy part is.. I saw this.. was like.. HMMM.. I don't even think I could sell mine if someone offered me > 2k USD.. Would I buy it for that.. no.. but would I sell for that? .. uh,... no.. lol. Weird situation.

#4495 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Mine needed a couple of restarts on the update.. was kind of odd.. but it went through fine after all.

#4496 2 years ago

I did the insider connect kit and my game is resetting randomly in attract mode. Anybody else seeing this?

#4497 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I did the insider connect kit and my game is resetting randomly in attract mode. Anybody else seeing this?

I think you are so far the only BKSOR owner here that has bought the kit.

I suggest contacting Stern.

#4498 2 years ago

Fo sho, but it's a Sunday. Going to try an SD card when I get back to the location.

#4499 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

!

agreed, happy they have the option now. One less reason to stay up on the upper playfield and actually take more risk on the bottom progressing.
only other thing I wish they would neuter is how often you can qualify catapult. Be cool if it was something like a once per monster option and then you can light locks. Think it would balance the upper and lower a bit better.

#4500 2 years ago

I'm a Premium owner and finally got to play the Pro version at Pincinnati. Everyone talks about how much better the pro is, but I don't see it. It seemed like it was missing so much without the upper playfield.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blackwood, NJ
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,515 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/90 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.