IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,587 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 112.
#3801 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Black Knight Toy: Helmet Removal? Easy?
Just wondering if any of you have ever removed the helmet of the Black Knight to expose the eyes beneath or to change the ostrich plume. Is the helmet truly fixed on there on does it pull free with a bit of tugging?

1 screw, and then it lifts right off. Easy peasy. Just be careful not to over-tighten when ya put it back in.

#3802 3 years ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

Modding finished.
Filled up the empty space on the left with some guys of the black knights skeleton army.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That blue stone wall decal in the back of the machine, did you do that yourself?

#3803 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

That blue stone wall decal in the back of the machine, did you do that yourself?

No, this wall decal was, with some other decals, in the goodie bag.
It's the same decal that is placed right behind the knight.
Thought its a good idea to place this right there on this blank metal guide in the back of the upper playfield.

#3804 3 years ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

Thought its a good idea to place this right there on this blank metal guide in the back of the upper playfield.

hmm need to check my goodie bag then....thanks

#3805 3 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

1 screw, and then it lifts right off. Easy peasy. Just be careful not to over-tighten when ya put it back in.

Thanks, Tilted!
Very helpful!

#3806 3 years ago

For the Pro owners, Mezel Mods is doing another run of that castle gatehouse mod for the center of the back panel... I think that's a really cool mod, I'm definitely in for one.

#3807 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

For the Pro owners, Mezel Mods is doing another run of that castle gatehouse mod for the center of the back panel... I think that's a really cool mod, I'm definitely in for one.

Any pics ?

#3808 3 years ago

You can see this mod on their website. It's essentially a 3D reconstruction of the front part of that castle and a 3D reconstruction of the drawbridge with some chains running along the side from the castle to the bridge itself. Pretty cool.

https://mezelmods.com/collections/black-knight-sword-of-rage-pinball-mods/products/black-knight-pinball-castle-gatehouse?variant=29210698612833

#3809 3 years ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

Crazy. I looked in the bag and all I have are the sling plastics, 3 promo plastics, and decals for the targets. No stone wall for me! Anyone else??

#3810 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Crazy. I looked in the bag and all I have are the sling plastics, 3 promo plastics, and decals for the targets. No stone wall for me! Anyone else??

I didn’t have any stone wall decals in my bag either. Pretty much the same content you listed.

#3811 3 years ago

No decals for my LE I don't think many people got them. I've looked through the thread gallery and I didn't see many machines with them. What I did see was another decal missing on the upper ball scoop.

Screenshot_20210328-121459_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210328-121459_Chrome (resized).jpg
#3812 3 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

No decals for my LE I don't think many people got them. I've looked through the thread gallery and I didn't see many machines with them. What I did see was another decal missing on the upper ball scoop.
[quoted image]

Dang, I just looked and don’t have it either. That’s a bummer.. I’ve been wanting to cover all that stainless steel since the beginning

#3813 3 years ago

Surprised one of the mod makers hasn’t come up with something to cover it.

#3814 3 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

[quoted image]

That is my machine and I made those decals myself. So these are NOT original.

20210331_104726 (resized).jpg20210331_104726 (resized).jpg
#3815 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Not in mine also. Slings, Targets, Shield, no stone walls.

#3816 3 years ago

anyone buy a used premium lately? I have a premium with a bunch of mods(and topper) and wondering what I should out it on market for. Thanks

#3817 3 years ago

I was interested in an LE and saw two in the last 6 weeks. Those were going for $9k and $9200 with shooter rod and topper. I think the second seller wound up splitting and sold the LE for $7800 and topper for $1500. Haven't seen a premium with a topper yet. GLWS!

1 week later
#3818 3 years ago

On Black Knight Pro, there are three drop targets on the right side of the machine. If one or ever two out of the three drop targets are hit, they will all pop (reset) back up after a few seconds. Not sure what is occurring as none of the drop targets are meant to reset unless all three targets are hit. I checked the connections but that did not seem to be the issue. Anyone encounter this?

#3819 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

On Black Knight Pro, there are three drop targets on the right side of the machine. If one or ever two out of the three drop targets are hit, they will all pop (reset) back up after a few seconds. Not sure what is occurring as none of the drop targets are meant to reset unless all three targets are hit. I checked the connections but that did not seem to be the issue. Anyone encounter this?

That's the way it's always been on my Pro. If you fail to complete the drop target bank within a certain time, it resets the bank.

I think that's to add some challenge for completing the bank as it will relight magna save and pretty sure it also gives additional boost to filling the sword.

#3820 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Quoted from Jesder:

That's the way it's always been on my Pro. If you fail to complete the drop target bank within a certain time, it resets the bank.

I think that's to add some challenge for completing the bank as it will relight magna save and pretty sure it also gives additional boost to filling the sword.

That's the way the four 3-bank drop targets work on the original BK as well.

#3821 3 years ago

Could there be a more delicate plastic?
*Not* clever!

IMG_1713 (resized).jpgIMG_1713 (resized).jpg
#3822 3 years ago

In '78, you could have ordered this pin hauler from your local Chevy Dealer:
The Black Knight edition of the El Camino!
No joke. Look it up.

BK.El.Camino (resized).jpgBK.El.Camino (resized).jpg
#3823 3 years ago
Quoted from Jesder:

Quoted from Mathazar:

That's the way the four 3-bank drop targets work on the original BK as well.

Ok, glad to know nothing is wrong with mine then.

#3824 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Ok, glad to know nothing is wrong with mine then.

Yes that's the correct behavior. Once a drop target is hit a timer goes off and will reset them all if you don't hit them all down in time. Not 100% how long exactly that timer is. If you do get them all down in time, I believe it adds 20% to your sword power (seen and represented on the LCD screen on the right).

#3825 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Yes that's the correct behavior. Once a drop target is hit a timer goes off and will reset them all if you don't hit them all down in time. Not 100% how long exactly that timer is. If you do get them all down in time, I believe it adds 20% to your sword power (seen and represented on the LCD screen on the right).

I always thought is built up the magnet ball save. If that's not what the drop targets are for, then how does one power back up the magnet ball save once you have used it?

#3826 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

I always thought is built up the magnet ball save. If that's not what the drop targets are for, then how does one power back up the magnet ball save once you have used it?

Yup, it’s both guys. Sword power and magna save.
The left stand up’s are for adding time, and kickback ball save. (I know that’s not what we were talking about, just pointing out other shots do multiple things as well)

#3827 3 years ago

Just picked this up

AA1A0BD1-4B0B-4FEB-A953-2A56E3BEEDEF.jpegAA1A0BD1-4B0B-4FEB-A953-2A56E3BEEDEF.jpeg
#3828 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Just picked this up
[quoted image]

Well done sir. Great pickup, now get cracking. I’m still trying to get further in this game.

#3829 3 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Well done sir. Great pickup, now get cracking. I’m still trying to get further in this game.

Had a good game session last night...made it to Black castle & The King’s Ransom. I didn’t get to Rage multiball but maybe next time. I have my game set to 3 ball 7.2 degrees at the flippers. I definitely like how you can change the soundtrack...awesome setting.

21827868-6154-4327-9B8F-8106488FB04C.jpeg21827868-6154-4327-9B8F-8106488FB04C.jpegDA6CCDC2-C027-4DEC-87A2-80B767708653.jpegDA6CCDC2-C027-4DEC-87A2-80B767708653.jpeg
#3830 3 years ago

Speaking of changing the soundtrack - I'm sitting here with Pinball Browser open to BKSOR 1.0.2 code, and a huge library of Monty Python and the Holy Grail .WAVs. Now I just need time to assemble it, but there's so many great sound clips that would work for a BKSOR MP code mod

#3831 3 years ago

A Monty Python sound track would really lighten up the pin and add some humor to it.

#3832 3 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

A Monty Python sound track would really lighten up the pin and add some humor to it.

The other option was elevator music and super polite callouts :p

Just to confuse my friends.

#3833 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Speaking of changing the soundtrack - I'm sitting here with Pinball Browser open to BKSOR 1.0.2 code, and a huge library of Monty Python and the Holy Grail .WAVs. Now I just need time to assemble it, but there's so many great sound clips that would work for a BKSOR MP code mod

I have the Ramnstein sound mod and it rocks! But I am definitely intrigued by adding Monty Python to the mix.

#3834 3 years ago

Question for BKSOR owners - the factory pin rubber bumpers - especially around the knight - are super bouncy and soft. Has anyone replaced these with lower bounce rubber? I use the low bounce bands on my flippers and much prefer them.

Just curious if it might improve overall gameplay vs stock, or if the bounce-back of these posts is part of the defensive style of intended play?

#3835 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Question for BKSOR owners - the factory pin rubber bumpers - especially around the knight - are super bouncy and soft. Has anyone replaced these with lower bounce rubber? I use the low bounce bands on my flippers and much prefer them.
Just curious if it might improve overall gameplay vs stock, or if the bounce-back of these posts is part of the defensive style of intended play?

No I did not change those, I think that is intended. I once changed the slingshot rubbers with silicone ones, but that way to heavy. The machine slings balls in outlanes and over lanes then, so got back to the stock rubber.

#3836 3 years ago

I have been enjoying my game so much, so addictive. I have the Pro and love it. Layout is simple but so brutal and i just can't seem to get enough of it.
Anyway, thought id share some updated upgrades/mods I've done to my machine.

Yes, you'll see my enthusiasm for the whole D&D/AOS/Warhammer thing, haha, but i think, at least for me, the figures really enhance the pf and go along well with the theme. The full pf pic you can see there are no visual obstructions.
I also added a metal apron on this game with corresponding custom backlit corner pic/inserts and some custom coindoor stickers amongst other items you see. I ended up adding a fair amount of extra lighting (spotlight's, etc) throughout, as well as the PinGraphix Power Blades on the inside panels. The UV glow comes from Pinstadiums which I have triggered to the left spinner.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg91 (resized).jpg91 (resized).jpg93 (resized).jpg93 (resized).jpg51 (resized).jpg51 (resized).jpg53 (resized).jpg53 (resized).jpg

#3837 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I have been enjoying my game so much, so addictive. I have the Pro and love it. Layout is simple but so brutal and i just can't seem to get enough of it.
Yes, you'll see my enthusiasm for the whole D&D/AOS/Warhammer thing, haha, but i think, at least for me, the figures really enhance the pf and go along well with the theme. The full pf pic you can see there are no visual obstructions.
I also added a metal apron on this game with corresponding custom backlit corner pic/inserts and some custom coindoor stickers amongst other items you see. I ended up adding a fair amount of extra lighting (spotlight's, etc) throughout, as well as the PinGraphix Power Blades on the inside panels. The UV glow comes from Pinstadiums which I have triggered to the left spinner.
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those figures match the game perfectly.

#3838 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

<snip>
Yes, you'll see my enthusiasm for the whole D&D/AOS/Warhammer thing, haha,<snip>

Whoa! It's an invasion! Love it! And even the Sandworm is squirting forth!
You get super-high marks for attention to detail! Great work!
The PRO is a bigger canvas, clearly. I would love to play your game sometime!
Keep it coming!

#3839 3 years ago

Nicely done!

#3840 3 years ago

yes, looks nice... but than, no airball on yours ???

#3841 3 years ago

Very cool modding. Those figures look awesome, love this. Especially the sandworm looks great.
Where did you get the worm?

I did some "bigger figures mods" from Mythic Legions on my LE.

20210418_091138 (resized).jpg20210418_091138 (resized).jpg20210418_091151 (resized).jpg20210418_091151 (resized).jpg
#3842 3 years ago

I'm just posting so this will show up in my feed again. It disappeared after the Pinside crash

#3843 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

yes, looks nice... but than, no airball on yours ???

You're not wrong about occasional air balls. This game is fast as lightning but netball can really take off.
You can see in the picture, may have to blow it up, I ended up putting those black metal washers (with gold rivet accent) from the modfather site, on the entries of the orbits, center targets and by the shield. They are designed to sit high enough to not interfere with any ball travel, but provide a canopy such that they prevent any, or at least most, air balls. Inexpensive mod, but a great idea Carlton had and they look great in the machine.

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/black-knight-sword-of-rage/products/black-knight-battle-shields

#3844 3 years ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

Very cool modding. Those figures look awesome, love this. Especially the sandworm looks great.
Where did you get the worm?
I did some "bigger figures mods" from Mythic Legions on my LE.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you. Over the course of time I have made acquaintances with some artists who are professional painters of miniature resin characters. These guys are way into their business and their work is routinely stunning.
On this particular game, there are four different artists' work on this particular machine. A gentleman who did the worm, a gentleman who did the two Black knights on horses that are running away from that worm, a gentleman who did the small black knight figures towards the front, and a fourth gentleman who did the skeleton warriors.
While these days I use their contact information, there are several sites that they post their work on and they can be commissioned to do just about anything you would want. A lot of them use the Etsy site. I will go on to that site and see if I can't find and put some links down below such that anyone interested in making contact with these guys, they can work with them with their ideas or use what they're posting on that site right off the bat.
Anyway, glad you guys are digging the additions!

This is one gentleman / artist (his name is Jordan) who is awesome to deal with. This is one of his sites where he puts some work. You can send him a message, please feel free to say I sent you his way, you can bring up just about anything related to this genre and he'll work with you with finding cool figures, painting them the way you want with whatever color/style you like, and his turnaround is pretty fast. A pleasure to work with.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HearthandForgeArt

This is another really great artist to work with (his name is Chris) and this is a link below to one his sites. The same thing is above, you can see what he has available immediately, but otherwise there is a contact link from this site to message him, you can let him know I recommended him, let him know what you're interested in, he'll find the figures you like, paint them the way you want, Mail them to you in an extraordinarily protected packaging box and turn around is fast.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KrillsMinis?ref=search_shop_redirect

Here is a general link to some mostly painted work from various artists who work with the AOS / Warhammer / D&D realm of miniature art figures. You'll see some pretty wild stuff here. Most if not almost all of these guys and cows can be spoken with via PM and commissioned to do just about anything you would be interested in.

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=miniature%20painted%20AOS%20Warhammer

,______________________
Here is a general link on that Etsy site to various skeleton warriors. Some of these folks are just selling unpainted models, but you'll find some painted items as well from various artists and most of them will accept commission as well for your ideas. You can see that these figures typically come on bases, however when working with a particular artist on commission, you can request them be delivered / created without the base if you do not wish for it.

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=miniature%20painted%20skeleton%20warriors%20aos%20Warhammer

Here's a general link for some pretty badass knights, again you'll see some non-painted in painted models:

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=miniature%20painted%20death%20knight%20aos%20Warhammer

#3845 3 years ago

Just a heads up my BKSoR suddenly started having airballs and it was due to multiple posts starting to come loose.

#3846 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

You're not wrong about occasional air balls. This game is fast as lightning but netball can really take off.
You can see in the picture, may have to blow it up, I ended up putting those black metal washers (with gold rivet accent) from the modfather site, on the entries of the orbits, center targets and by the shield. They are designed to sit high enough to not interfere with any ball travel, but provide a canopy such that they prevent any, or at least most, air balls. Inexpensive mod, but a great idea Carlton had and they look great in the machine.
https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/black-knight-sword-of-rage/products/black-knight-battle-shields

I have those on my machine. They look great and are easy to install.

#3847 2 years ago

Is anyone aware of a distributor that has a Pro in stock, new or used? Seems I decided I like this game about two months too late!

#3848 2 years ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Is anyone aware of a distributor that has a Pro in stock, new or used? Seems I decided I like this game about two months too late!

http://pinballs.com/ 1 left NIB and 2 floor models

#3849 2 years ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

I enjoy the pro more than the premium.

#3850 2 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

I enjoy the pro more than the premium.

I enjoy the premium more than the pro. At least we are both happy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 16.00
There are 5,587 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/77?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.