IMG_1932 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1926 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1925 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1776 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1765 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 112.
#3501 3 years ago

What is a fair price for a used topper? I see people asking a ton but what is reasonable?

#3502 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Has anyone on this thread successfully used the AliExpress LVDS to HDMI convertor board on their BKSOR to send the scoring screen output to a PC for streaming/recording? Mine mostly works but experiences a "blanking/glitching" issue for 1 to 2 seconds every once in a while (in a 10 minute video, there are usually 18-24 occurrences).
I got a quick response from the board vendor when I explained the symptoms, but I’m afraid it doesn’t do much good:
"That blank out is because the LVDS output signal of the motherboard is unstable and the frequency is not fixed, so please close the LVDS signal spreading function and turn on the FREERUN fixed frequency function on your motherboard."
So…that ain’t happening on a Stern MPU.
Details on how to install and configure the LVDS to HDMI convertor board is nicely documented by Hurryuppinball here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/direct-video-capture-tutorial-on-spike2-systems. I've added some posts to that thread with more details on the various capture cards I've tested along with the blanking problem.
Anybody else run into this on their BKSOR and overcome it?

I don't have this issue on my LVDS to HDMI board for BK:SOR, however I have noticed that unshielded HDMI cables perform very badly so make sure you are using a good cable and if you have anything that generates electrical noise (LED crazy lights in your room for example) turn them off and see if that helps.

Neil.

#3503 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

What is a fair price for a used topper? I see people asking a ton but what is reasonable?

mine was 1k but thats just what the dude selling said he wanted as part of a trade/with cash. Was part of a bigger purchase so I went with it. Normally would not spend that kind of money on a topper. But it is amazing...

#3504 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

mine was 1k but thats just what the dude selling said he wanted as part of a trade/with cash. Was part of a bigger purchase so I went with it. Normally would not spend that kind of money on a topper. But it is amazing...

Ok, thanks! I might sell my topper and my BKSOR le seperate. I have an opportunity to buy my brothers jjp potc and can’t turn it down. Need to sell something to make room and my BKSOR le was routed so I think it will make more sense to separate them if we sell It

#3505 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Ok, thanks! I might sell my topper and my BKSOR le seperate. I have an opportunity to buy my brothers jjp potc and can’t turn it down. Need to sell something to make room and my BKSOR le was routed so I think it will make more sense to separate them if we sell It

Makes sense. Ive only had mine 10 days now and Ill be in love with it a while.

#3506 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Makes sense. Ive only had mine 10 days now and Ill be in love with it a while.

Yeah, it’s a really tough decision. I don’t want to sell but potc is pretty awesome. I need to pick something from the lineup. Not sure yet but we do like BKSOR a lot. If he wasn’t wanting to sell potc I’d be perfectly ok with keeping our current lineup

#3507 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Yeah, it’s a really tough decision. I don’t want to sell but potc is pretty awesome. I need to pick something from the lineup. Not sure yet but we do like BKSOR a lot. If he wasn’t wanting to sell potc I’d be perfectly ok with keeping our current lineup

Im out of room for now too with a 5 pin lineup. Ive done a lot of shuffling this year and like what i have now. Might add GnR or whatever stern announces if I can squeeze one more in. But im in no rush

#3508 3 years ago

Probably going to list my topper. We are going to end up selling BKSOR to buy potc. It’s been a fun ride but can’t turn down potc. Not sure what I’ll list it at as there are some crazy prices out there. It’s only a couple months old and I have all the original packaging. If someone is interested I’ll post it later today to tomorrow.

42421B26-4D1E-4612-AC12-9E595A7AA0C2 (resized).jpeg42421B26-4D1E-4612-AC12-9E595A7AA0C2 (resized).jpeg48002339-4298-479A-86A8-4A40E7D2522A (resized).jpeg48002339-4298-479A-86A8-4A40E7D2522A (resized).jpeg901C61FB-DF5F-49F1-A029-909B61576C56 (resized).jpeg901C61FB-DF5F-49F1-A029-909B61576C56 (resized).jpeg
#3509 3 years ago

If someone wants to sell me their Pro cheap, let me know.

Preferably in So-Cal area, but could also be New Jersey, Houston or Savannah areas (that’s the 4 places where I ship from)

Ta!

rd

#3510 3 years ago
5) Remove all 6 balls from the lower trough. Carefully lift the playfield and stand it up against the backbox making sure that it is stable, (check the manual) then loosen the upper right flipper shaft clamping block (on the bottom of the wood playfield) with a 5/32” hex (Allen) wrench allowing a bit of rotational and up and down movement of the flipper shaft. Use your manual to locate assemblies if you don’t know the names of the parts I’m mentioning.

Steve Ritchie ”

I tried doing this fix for the 'ironing board' issue but after loosening the allen screw on the shaft clamping block, the shaft wouldn't move. I loosened the screw up so much it was about to fall out and the shaft still wouldn't budge. I tried turning it by using the flipper and it seemed like I was turning the flipper on the shaft instead of turning the shaft (not good). Any suggestions?

#3511 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

"Reasonable price" and "topper" are not compatible terms. $500-$1k topper prices are one of the signs I interpret as a general economic bubble. We never would have accepted those prices ten years ago, and I don't think we will in ten years either. But time will tell!

#3512 3 years ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

"Reasonable price" and "topper" are not compatible terms. $500-$1k topper prices are one of the signs I interpret as a general economic bubble. We never would have accepted those prices ten years ago, and I don't think we will in ten years either. But time will tell!

At the prices these toppers are going for now, it would cheaper to buy a Black Knight machine and use it as a topper.

#3513 3 years ago
Quoted from Photopin:

At the prices these toppers are going for now, it would cheaper to buy a Black Knight machine and use it as a topper.

Yet the code is still lacking so much. Have been waiting for them to add another multiball mode for the pro model.

#3514 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Yet the code is still lacking so much. Have been waiting for them to add another multiball mode for the pro model.

This game is just so much damn fun. It's just a little upgrade from becoming a legend. Come on, Tim. Bring it on!!!

#3515 3 years ago

What does everyone think about the right flipper strength after 20-30+ minutes of play? Personally, I think it is becoming what should almost be an addressable item from Stern (yes, I laughed typing that too). When I get a good game going that extends to 20+ minutes, I noticed the power of the right flipper really start to suffer as it gets tired from the tons of flips due to the upper field flipper. By the 5th monster or so, the ball is JUST creeping up the ramp and plopping onto the upper field. If I let the machine sit for 10-15 minutes, it's fine again.

FWIW, I did replace the coil stops with better new ones, but that didn't change anything.

Feeling the coil after a long game, it is definitely very warm. Not uncomfortable to touch, and not anything extremely warmer than the left, which I was a bit surprised about, since left flipper strength is perfectly fine all through long games, to make it up the ramp.

Curious if there is a potential fan mod or something to add cooling to the coil, to see if that would help. Otherwise, what is everyone else doing (or is this a rare problem that isn't across the board)? I suppose I could go the more extreme route and replace the coil, but that seems silly on a 1 year old home use machine with a few hundred games on it.

Also, I realize there is a flipper strength setting in the menu. However, I think I already have it on high, and it would seem silly to have to crank strength up to a level that works late in a game and have it be overly strong otherwise.

#3516 3 years ago

There is a fan mod. It is being talked about in other threads. Not sure who is making it. Pinmonk I think?

#3517 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

What does everyone think about the right flipper strength after 20-30+ minutes of play? Personally, I think it is becoming what should almost be an addressable item from Stern (yes, I laughed typing that too). When I get a good game going that extends to 20+ minutes, I noticed the power of the right flipper really start to suffer as it gets tired from the tons of flips due to the upper field flipper. By the 5th monster or so, the ball is JUST creeping up the ramp and plopping onto the upper field. If I let the machine sit for 10-15 minutes, it's fine again.
FWIW, I did replace the coil stops with better new ones, but that didn't change anything.
Feeling the coil after a long game, it is definitely very warm. Not uncomfortable to touch, and not anything extremely warmer than the left, which I was a bit surprised about, since left flipper strength is perfectly fine all through long games, to make it up the ramp.
Curious if there is a potential fan mod or something to add cooling to the coil, to see if that would help. Otherwise, what is everyone else doing (or is this a rare problem that isn't across the board)? I suppose I could go the more extreme route and replace the coil, but that seems silly on a 1 year old home use machine with a few hundred games on it.
Also, I realize there is a flipper strength setting in the menu. However, I think I already have it on high, and it would seem silly to have to crank strength up to a level that works late in a game and have it be overly strong otherwise.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1170-pin-monk/04203-tibetan-breeze-flipper-coil-cooling-kit-spike

#3518 3 years ago

I haven't noticed this happen on mine, but will pay attention next time and see. Was playing last night for 45 minutes straight and didn't seem to have issues.

#3519 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

There is a fan mod. It is being talked about in other threads. Not sure who is making it. Pinmonk I think?

I put them on my TMNT and it makes a huge difference in a longer game. Pretty easy to install, a bit pricey, but 100% worth it!

#3520 3 years ago

If the mod is too pricey you can just steal fans from an old PC or whatever. Make sure they're 12v fans and use the same connector that pinmonk uses to power them. You can mount them anyway you see fit with whatever bits of metal or other material you got laying around; they just need to move air across the coil. Monk's is a great plug n play kit, but if you got a bunch of recent games they could get expensive. And yes, fans really help reduce the fade.

#3521 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Had played for a long time once and had the flipper completely go out. I was cradling a ball at the time. Blew the fuse and had to have the transistor replaced.

#3522 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Had played for a long time once and had the flipper completely go out. I was cradling a ball at the time. Blew the fuse and had to have the transistor replaced.

sheesh. While that seems like an extreme case, I wonder how Stern is ok releasing games that have this behavior. You can’t tell me that their engineers and testers are that bad that their games all last under 10 minutes and they never play in groups that keep it going for hours.

Seems ridiculous that technology of coils hasn’t improved to where they are vastly better than coils from 40 years ago.

Just had a random thought...what about a clip on heat sink? I have used aluminum best sinks that snugly go around RC car motors to stop heat damage.

Maybe the main problem is there is rarely clearance around the coil.

#3523 3 years ago

Picking up a Limited Edition today - my first personal pinball machine!

#3524 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

I started a thread on this subject a few weeks ago. I ended up buying a pair of USB powered fans from Amazon for around $15 and put them on the coin box pointed towards the coils. Since then I've had no problems with the power fade.

And yes, it seems like this is becoming a consistent issue with new Sterns, but at the same time one they could easily fix at the factory.

#3525 3 years ago
Quoted from MasterTinkerer:

Picking up a Limited Edition today - my first personal pinball machine!

enjoy it! I got my premium a few weeks ago and love it. Just know that you will have an unquentiable thirst to add more games.....and fast

#3526 3 years ago

Been modding mine

16108139882843675800777124058069 (resized).jpg16108139882843675800777124058069 (resized).jpg16108140303163497763455773822276 (resized).jpg16108140303163497763455773822276 (resized).jpgIMG-20210116-WA0018 (resized).jpgIMG-20210116-WA0018 (resized).jpgIMG-20210116-WA0020 (resized).jpgIMG-20210116-WA0020 (resized).jpgIMG-20210116-WA0034 (resized).jpgIMG-20210116-WA0034 (resized).jpg
#3527 3 years ago

Joined the club yesterday with a beautiful BK3 prem - what a gorgeous game!

#3528 3 years ago
Quoted from Fubar:

Joined the club yesterday with a beautiful BK3 prem - what a gorgeous game!

I’m enjoying the hell out of mine! Picked it up last Friday... have probably put 200 games on it already

Would love to add the topper, but there’s no way I’m paying $2k or more for a friggin topper. All of the scalpers out there should be ashamed

#3529 3 years ago

Would love to add the topper, but there’s no way I’m paying $2k or more for a friggin topper. All of the scalpers out there should be ashamed

I’m pretty sure that’s how supply and demand economics works. Probably should be ashamed at Stern for producing so few, instead.

#3530 3 years ago

First time I’ve had this happen. Probably pretty slim odds. Played the multiball with one ball and then nudged to loosen these up when needed.

#3531 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

First time I’ve had this happen. Probably pretty slim odds. Played the multiball with one ball and then nudged to loosen these up when needed.

heh nice. Ive had the ball get stuck between the metal ramp and flail before, but not two balls!

#3532 3 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

That's a new one.

#3533 3 years ago

I need some honest feedback. I am thinking about added a BKSOR premium to my line up, but I'm not 100% sure. I can't play one with the lockdowns in my area, but if I do decide to purchase it, my local distributor will allow for a curbside pick up. I've never purchased a pin without playing it several times first. The wife and I watched Jack play the pin on his Deadflip youtube channel and it looks fast, cool and really engaging, my wife referred to it as a supercharged MM and she thinks it is amazing.

I have a couple of Steve Ritchie titles in my collection (SM and GOT) and I like the flow and speed of his designs, I'm just not sure and need some help to make this decision a little easier. Whenever I add a pin to my line up I typically want to keep it for a long while, I need something that I won't get bored of easily.

Any feedback and info would be great.

#3534 3 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

I have a couple of Steve Ritchie titles in my collection (SM and GOT) and I like the flow and speed of his designs, I'm just not sure and need some help to make this decision a little easier. Whenever I add a pin to my line up I typically want to keep it for a long while, I need something that I won't get bored of easily.

I don't think you have to worry about getting bored with BKSOR Premium... pissed off maybe, but not bored. Just keep in mind it will probably need some tweaking out of the box. Once I put on the replacement diverter plastic protector on the upper playfield behind the knight it made a world of difference. (Less than $3 from pinballlife). If you like Ritchie's other games, you'll like this. Flow is a little tougher because lanes are closer to the flippers, so missed shots tend to come back quickly and drain. I've had mine for about three months and regularly have games ranging from 300,000,000 to 10,000,000. It keeps making you come back for more.

#3535 3 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

I need some honest feedback. I am thinking about added a BKSOR premium to my line up, but I'm not 100% sure. I can't play one with the lockdowns in my area, but if I do decide to purchase it, my local distributor will allow for a curbside pick up. I've never purchased a pin without playing it several times first. The wife and I watched Jack play the pin on his Deadflip youtube channel and it looks fast, cool and really engaging, my wife referred to it as a supercharged MM and she thinks it is amazing.

I had full intentions to by a MMR from a local distributor/arcade. Took the family in to play it and other games (they gave us unlimited free plays since I told them that we were buying one). After a few hours of pinball, I bought the BK:SoR Limited Edition machine that they had... not the MMR. Happy with the decision!

Pretty sure I’d hate it if I was paying per play! It can be very challenging at times, but it’s a lot of fun. Zero regrets!

#3536 3 years ago

I did not like it at all when it cane out, not my theme, the music. But after playing it with the new alternatieve music I was sold. And that topper. Love this machine, it is a battle. I got rhat plastic on top from my distri for free, or you can ask stern they will send it. Love the battle with the monsters, love the crazy multibals, love the fast pace. Really like the black knight retro modes, the last chance mode all great. Even now and then the original music is fun to play. It is a real nice machine with easy to understand rules. It is for sure not easy. I love thsi machine because the shots fot me for some reason. You have that sometimes with games.

#3537 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I did not like it at all when it cane out, not my theme, the music. But after playing it with the new alternatieve music I was sold. And that topper. Love this machine, it is a battle. I got rhat plastic on top from my distri for free, or you can ask stern they will send it. Love the battle with the monsters, love the crazy multibals, love the fast pace. Really like the black knight retro modes, the last chance mode all great. Even now and then the original music is fun to play. It is a real nice machine with easy to understand rules. It is for sure not easy. I love thsi machine because the shots fot me for some reason. You have that sometimes with games.

What’s the extra plastic you guys are talking about? Can you post a pic? How does it help?

#3538 3 years ago

I would not buy this game without playing it first. It is a great game, and I love it, but it is a lot different from most pins and can be quite frustrating. It needs to be played a lot differently than most pins, very deliberately, lots of backhand shots and ball control. I don't know what level of player you or your spouse are but it might provide some frustration if it's not approached with a good amount of patience.

#3539 3 years ago

I was very surprised how much I enjoy it. I bought my premium because it was local, loaded and a nice deal. Figured I'd play it for a month or two and then trade it for something else. I do have it up for trade now, but so far nothing I want in it's place. Was offered Munsters Premium, Hot Wheels, Spiderman and some 90s Williams games.

I realized all those are basically the same as the others in the lineup and BK is different, looks awesome and is a nice change of pace. It wouldn't hold up for me as my only game, but in a medium size lineup, it's a nice compliment.

#3540 3 years ago

Angel If that's the P1 premium they've had for a little while in stock, I don't think you'd be disappointed.
It WILL be very different from your SM and GOT for sure as I don't know if the code is quite as deep but it's a FAST shooter.
I got a pro from someone in the GTA this fall and have had a lot of fun with it... (very satisfying spinner shots)
Just know it's less of a "get to every mode" kind of game than just a pure "put up a good score and try to stay alive because it's so fast!!" kind of game...

I just wish Stern would make some more toppers for it....

#3541 3 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

Played both. Enjoy the pro (no upper playfield) much more.

#3542 3 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

Bought my first Stern NIB in September last year and it was a premium BKSOR. First NIB was Monster Bash SE remake in August 2020. Played a pro first and loved the speed, and music. Then was able to play a premium BK and the upper playfield was a must have for me.

I would have felt the game would be incomplete without it. It’s a fast game and the upper playfield is a nice little break. I still love hitting the catapult ball lock each time especially on the first launch and get the 2 million point skill shot.

I have had no issues other than the catapult opto plug getting loose. I got the upgraded upper playfield plastic piece to divert the ball for free from Pablo. You will not need to buy it.

I have no regrets buying it. Also look into Stranger Things. I bought a pro and with the code updates it’s and UV kit it’s an awesome and highly underrated game. That was my second Stern but not NIB. Got a demo with 1700 plays with full warranty $5399 shipped.

#3543 3 years ago

What’s the extra plastic you guys are talking about? Can you post a pic? How does it help?

its a diverter on the upper PF that makes the ball bumping/jumping (left to right) when rolling to the upper flipper...
this makes the game even more easy and really, if you're a good player, you will quite never lose the ball from that upper PF !!! it become quickly a real nonsense

that's why :

Quoted from newpinbin:

Played both. Enjoy the pro (no upper playfield) much more.

+1 !

of course the PRO is missing the catapult multiball, and than the fact that you can score big if you could manage these 2 multiballs in the same time
and also its a pity, because the BK franchise means you need to have a upper PF !!!

but as a player, i also prefer the PRO : more speed, more rush, no long ball time on that upper PF (on which you have quite nothing to do/aim)

#3544 3 years ago

My knight's mace is pounding the ramp - anyone able to point me to knight disassembly? I can tell for sure he's loose, but took about 1/2 hour to get into it and I think either I lack the proper tools or I'm doing the wrong thing.

#3545 3 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

angel If that's the P1 premium they've had for a little while in stock, I don't think you'd be disappointed.
It WILL be very different from your SM and GOT for sure as I don't know if the code is quite as deep but it's a FAST shooter.
I got a pro from someone in the GTA this fall and have had a lot of fun with it... (very satisfying spinner shots)
Just know it's less of a "get to every mode" kind of game than just a pure "put up a good score and try to stay alive because it's so fast!!" kind of game...
I just wish Stern would make some more toppers for it....

It is the P1 premium...and based on the feedback from all of you BKSOR appears to be a great machine. I've watched several videos on it and my wife is more and more into it, in her words "it really is a better version of MM"

Thanks for all of your responses

#3546 3 years ago
Quoted from Angel:

I bought my premium without ever playing it. I just watched a ton of videos including deadflips. I know I like fast/Ritchie style games. I love my SW Premium. And I LOVE the theme/tone of BK with the music/video. Once I was able to find one with a topper included I jumped on it(Premium with some mods).

#3547 3 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

My knight's mace is pounding the ramp - anyone able to point me to knight disassembly? I can tell for sure he's loose, but took about 1/2 hour to get into it and I think either I lack the proper tools or I'm doing the wrong thing.

Make sure the ramp is tightened down. Mine become loose after about 100 games, rose up slightly, and the mace started scraping against it. After torqueing down the ramp screws, I checked all of the other playfield screws and found several that had loosened. Loctite to the rescue.

#3548 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

if you're a good player, you will quite never lose the ball from that upper PF !!!

While this is true, you don't always HAVE to keep the ball in the upper PF. I love the upper PF. Besides staying true to the dual level PF theme throughout the BK pin releases made popular by the original, it's very satisfying to me as a player to whack a ball up into the catapult. That being said, you don't always have to do it.

One of my scoring strategies is to launch to the upper PF to start the ball, then get 2 balls loaded in the catapult. Then LET the ball come down to the lower playfield and hit what's needed to start a monster mode which includes letting the ball come down to the lower playfield a second time to shoot the ball into the shield VUK for starting the monster mode. When the monster mode is started, then go back to the upper PF and initiate the catapult multiball by getting the third ball in. In a multiball frenzy, it's easier and faster to defeat the monster mode.

A similar strategy of loading up the catapult with 2 balls and letting a ball drop to the lower PF can be employed for hitting the lower targets to trigger Triple Knights Challenge. When Triple Knights Challenge is active, get a ball into the upper PF and shoot that last ball into the catapult for a stacked multiball 6-ball frenzy. That's really fun.

I've had my SOR Premium for more than a year now and still play it several times a week. I frequently get to Black Castle (every 3 or 4 games or so) but I've yet to defeat it. I've gotten so close...one time I had 17 hits in Black Castle before losing the ball. It's so frustrating....but it keeps me coming back for another game.

#3549 3 years ago

of course (about upper PF & multiballs)

beating BC need skills, but (let's admit) even more luck...
i've done it once, and my son too, on a BK PRO in a bowling/bar near our house

#3550 3 years ago

Topic of conversation: These are the trade offers I received for my trade ad of BK Premium. Obviously most include cash my way. Would you make any of these trades?

Stranger Things Pro
Hot Wheels
Munsters Premium
Junk Yard
Spiderman
Deadpool Pro
Dark Knight
TSPP

I am considering Deadpool and had some serious consideration about Hot Wheels. But I feel that is a similar layout to a few of my other games and Deadpool has some unique shots.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 16.00
There are 5,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only/page/71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.