New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 239307)

Black Knight - Sword of Rage Club - Honourable Knights Only

By NeilMcRae

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,129 posts
  • 322 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Gambeno
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Black Knight - Sword of Rage Club - Honourable Knights Only”

• Pro 83 votes
    36%
  • Premium 61 votes
    27%
  • LE 86 votes
    37%

(230 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 624 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20201018_101422 (resized).jpg
1275980F-84EF-4429-A009-42FD2EC8E41B (resized).jpeg
C435D0C6-3CA7-4914-88DD-3D08F0C02159 (resized).jpeg
C82604BC-D2A2-477B-8AC0-81F56BAAD0E3 (resized).jpeg
5F248AD3-9F1C-4B18-A3CD-F9A1F8F2444B (resized).jpeg
26D6FF34-816D-401D-B4C8-332112CB507E (resized).jpeg
24C8DAE2-2412-4892-9E8A-3D951D6289E0 (resized).jpeg
BC3D164B-B67A-4085-9E44-387BAB184011 (resized).jpeg
7532F390-1E1B-4E71-A4E5-E5EF58B78D65 (resized).jpeg
62CEC5E7-A2EE-462A-92AC-CB2F5AE0B024 (resized).jpeg
86AA9D8E-1742-443C-BCDF-E44DBF4C703D (resized).jpeg
7FF3F0E0-0F86-4CA1-8DC7-9521DCEDDB50 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
261E428A-4BD8-4418-AE9D-F824F718B13B (resized).jpeg
36B8CAFA-7FCB-432A-9293-0D01EFA14673 (resized).jpeg
ED89B97B-015B-4DBA-8C2C-1F3737EA80E9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3129 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 63.
#3101 4 days ago

Anyone ever had a problem with the right upper flipper not returning to the rest position? Barely have 75 games on the machine and its been happing 90% of the time now.

#3102 3 days ago

Anyone know if an updated code is going to happen?

#3103 3 days ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Is this backglass mod still available with the moving lights? That is a mod right?

If you can track that down please let me know. The flail looks incredible!

#3104 3 days ago

Got the topper yesterday for my Premium - my expectations were high, I paid WAY too much for it, and it still managed to blow my mind.

I knew it was going to look cool, but the extent of its integration with game events and the Knight's talking still surprised me. You can't fully appreciate its awesomeness until you see it in person and play a few games. Of course my games sucked cuz I kept looking at the topper, but still... it was worth it.

Just the way he headbangs on game over... oh man, easily the best topper ever!

#3105 3 days ago
Quoted from apessino:

Got the topper yesterday for my Premium - my expectations were high, I paid WAY too much for it, and it still managed to blow my mind.
I knew it was going to look cool, but the extent of its integration with game events and the Knight's talking still surprised me. You can't fully appreciate its awesomeness until you see it in person and play a few games. Of course my games sucked cuz I kept looking at the topper, but still... it was worth it.

It’s great!

#3106 3 days ago
Quoted from apessino:

Haha, I too prob paid too much, but who cares? Its great, I pick pin up nx Friday. Can't wait to get them together

#3107 3 days ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Anyone know if an updated code is going to happen?

funny

#3108 3 days ago

I bought an LE yesterday with the topper. Hopefully picking it up Wednesday night.

#3109 3 days ago

What was the signed collectable that came with the LE?

#3110 3 days ago
Quoted from Cobra:

What was the signed collectable that came with the LE?

Plastic on the left of the apron, signed Steve Ritchie, and the certificate

#3111 3 days ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Is this backglass mod still available with the moving lights? That is a mod right?

That's pretty amazing - thanks for posting that up. There's no "Loki 812" here on Pinside and I don't see a way to contact the channel owner on YouTube, so if anyone does know this person or how to get in touch with them, it would be greatly appreciated!

#3112 3 days ago

Ya would love to get one. Would like to get the flame speaker mod. Is that one available?

#3113 2 days ago

Has anyone disconnected the wires and cables to pull the playfield? Everything looks straightforward underneath, but I’m concerned about disconnecting the patch cable. Will I lose anything, or totally okay as long as (obviously) the machine is off? I have inner art blades to install and it looks so much easier with the playfield pulled. The trial run on the art blade protectors shows them to be well worth it.

26D6FF34-816D-401D-B4C8-332112CB507E (resized).jpeg5F248AD3-9F1C-4B18-A3CD-F9A1F8F2444B (resized).jpegC82604BC-D2A2-477B-8AC0-81F56BAAD0E3 (resized).jpeg
#3114 2 days ago

I have seen that backglass mod on the german forum. So do not think he’s here.

#3115 2 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I have seen that backglass mod on the german forum. So do not think he’s here.

Are you able to message him on that forum?

#3116 2 days ago
Quoted from seah2os:

Has anyone disconnected the wires and cables to pull the playfield? Everything looks straightforward underneath, but I’m concerned about disconnecting the patch cable. Will I lose anything, or totally okay as long as (obviously) the machine is off? I have inner art blades to install and it looks so much easier with the playfield pulled. The trial run on the art blade protectors shows them to be well worth it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You will not lose anything by disconnecting at playfield, and like you said it's pretty straight forward. Removing the pf is definitely the easiest way to install blades if you are comfortable lifting it in and out. Otherwise it's really not hard to do it with the pf just flipped up against the backbox. Good luck!

#3117 2 days ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Are you able to message him on that forum?

He had the machine for sale about a month ago, in the ad he said it was custom made and a lot of time went into it. So I do not expect a ready to go kit. I can ask if he has some instructions and parts list?

#3118 2 days ago
Quoted from seah2os:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

No need to pull field out. Tip up, pull tight to one side. Fold blade around field, then apply. You can remove and straighten as needed, no water or soap. Wife and I have done many

#3119 2 days ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

Anyone ever had a problem with the right upper flipper not returning to the rest position? Barely have 75 games on the machine and its been happing 90% of the time now.

When I removed my upper playfield to install a playfield protector I reinstalled it and that flipper would stick. The playfield was just slightly shifted. I loosened the screws and moved the playfield around and found the spot where it no longer got hung up and tightened the screws. I am betting your playfield just needs to be shifted.

#3120 2 days ago

I asked the guy for the translite mod. It was a one of a kind. Good luck to everybody tying this. I do not have the time for this.....

1275980F-84EF-4429-A009-42FD2EC8E41B (resized).jpegC435D0C6-3CA7-4914-88DD-3D08F0C02159 (resized).jpeg
#3121 2 days ago

Where do I get this post from? Stern? The LE i bought doesn't have it.

20201018_101422 (resized).jpg
#3122 2 days ago

Yup pass on trying that mod myself.

#3123 2 days ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Where do I get this post from? Stern? The LE i bought doesn't have it. [quoted image]

That was a service kit from Stern. Ask your distributor. Or stern self.

Found the number
Service Kit Black Knight Premium/LE Replacement Plastic #502-7103-00

#3124 2 days ago

Ok thanks. Was it just that post or something else also?

#3125 2 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I asked the guy for the translite mod. It was a one of a kind. Good luck to everybody tying this. I do not have the time for this.....
[quoted image][quoted image]

HOLY SHIT!!

#3126 2 days ago

This is the whole mod.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=511-1942-43

I do recommend putting it in. Before the mod, I didn't like the fact that everyone banged the machine to bounce the ball off that rubber rather than letting it drain from the upper playfield. Now the ball bounces up naturally helping weaker players but making the bounce a little less controllable for the people who were previously banging the game.

#3127 2 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

This is the whole mod.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=511-1942-43
I do recommend putting it in. Before the mod, I didn't like the fact that everyone banged the machine to bounce the ball off that rubber rather than letting it drain from the upper playfield. Now the ball bounces up naturally helping weaker players but making the bounce a little less controllable for the people who were previously banging the game.

Did later production have this in from Stern or dies it still need to be added?

#3128 2 days ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Where do I get this post from? Stern? The LE i bought doesn't have it. [quoted image]

just forget about this, its already "easy" enough to keep the ball on that upper PF, nudging IS the only skill there (even with a sensitive TILT)

#3129 1 day ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

When I removed my upper playfield to install a playfield protector I reinstalled it and that flipper would stick. The playfield was just slightly shifted. I loosened the screws and moved the playfield around and found the spot where it no longer got hung up and tightened the screws. I am betting your playfield just needs to be shifted.

Thanks, going to check tomorrow and see if it helps.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.95
There are 3129 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 63.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside